The real reason the west and Israel hate Iran.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Can't control their money therefore can't control Iran....as a Rothschild once said

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Some researchers are pointing out that Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

Islam forbids the charging of interest, a major problem for the Rothschild banking system. Until a few hundred years ago, charging interest was also forbidden in the Christian world and was even punishable by death. It was considered exploitation and enslavement.

- See more at: Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks - American Free Press

Gee....went to war in 3 of those and supported the split of Sudan!

Can't control their money therefore can't control Iran....as a Rothschild once said

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

That explains why these fictitious enemies keep getting created.

you're right morons; it's all about those "Rothschilds" and other dark secrets the microchip Mossad planted in your head while you slept informed youof!!!
it has nothing to do with Irans exporting terrorism; their hate every body stance; that makes American conservatives look like Hollywood liberals. their threats of nuclear Armageddon; their ACTUAL NUCLEAR PLANS...... which your community organizer and you lemmings finally admitted ARE building nukes, which y ou losers were denying was the case not that long ago

Forum List

Back