The REAL reason Donald Trump will never be elected:

R

rdean

Republicans are always complaining about government overreach.

Remember how proud they were of Ronald Reagan shouting "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"? And now Donald Trump wants to build one around the US? Remember, walls can be used to keep people in. Once that wall is built, where does the slippery slope end?

Then you have Trump on police: get out of the way and let them do what they do best. We know from these dashboard cams and body cams it's actually police that can commit the crimes. So "getting out of the way" only empowers them to do what ever they want.

The GOP leadership has terrified the uneducated base into believing the bad guys are coming for you. You need walls and police with no oversight to be protected. Only the GOP solutions will make me feel threatened and trapped. No police state for me and that's exactly what they are advocating. Once the GOP takes a look at these policies, I suspect they will think twice about that kind of America. Especially considering how badly they have been brainwashed into hating government.

Its damn funny that his wife is an illegal and married him to get citizenship.

And, his latest kid will be an anchor baby.

The dishonesty and hypocrisy of RWs and Drumpf are just amazing.

lol, You can FEEL the left/dems are getting desperate and all hard up for reasons Mr. Trump will NEVER never never never never never never be eleted

another wet dream fairy tale from the left. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That was out of left field even for Rderp

Look at the others backing him. lol
poor dears. they thought the old gray mare they PUT out to pasture the last time she ran for President to vote for some NOBODY community agitating thug. that she was going to come and SAVE THEM FROM themselves, I guess.

how's that for LOYALITY and HONOR? pfeesh
they are getting what they deserve. a beat down by someone not a Career Politician and the people who are SICK AND TIRED of them all

Trump's immigration plan is a gift from G-d.

For the Democratic party.

How so? The majority of Americans agree with him on many points of his plan. Just because you bleeding heart buffoons think allowing millions of illegals to flood this nation and bankrupt it doesn't mean everybody is on board. Illegal is just that, illegal. It's time they are treated as such

Yes, these people are all for growing a federal agency with broad ranging powers to go after an "enemy within" but they will never connect that with their regret over DHS and the patriot act and all that other shit they did to go after terrorists. It couldn't possibly backfire this time.

r
Republicans are always complaining about government overreach.

Remember how proud they were of Ronald Reagan shouting "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"? And now Donald Trump wants to build one around the US? Remember, walls can be used to keep people in. Once that wall is built, where does the slippery slope end?

Then you have Trump on police: get out of the way and let them do what they do best. We know from these dashboard cams and body cams it's actually police that can commit the crimes. So "getting out of the way" only empowers them to do what ever they want.

The GOP leadership has terrified the uneducated base into believing the bad guys are coming for you. You need walls and police with no oversight to be protected. Only the GOP solutions will make me feel threatened and trapped. No police state for me and that's exactly what they are advocating. Once the GOP takes a look at these policies, I suspect they will think twice about that kind of America. Especially considering how badly they have been brainwashed into hating government.

rdean,

Why complain about Trump... Let him off... Let the GOP elect him as their nomination... No point going for anyone on the GOP hit list just yet.

Trump appeals to the fearful, the angry and the discontented. Can he use that group and their peculiar fears to win a general election? Most likely not.

When some say the 'majority' of voters agree with him, they are really saying that they agree with him simply because they do. Polling shows otherwise.

Nominate Trump and lose the election. The handwriting is on the wall.

Trump appeals to the fearful, the angry and the discontented. Can he use that group and their peculiar fears to win a general election? Most likely not.

When some say the 'majority' of voters agree with him, they are really saying that they agree with him simply because they do. Polling shows otherwise.

Nominate Hillary, same response

Nominate Hillary, same response

I doubt Hillary is electable at this point, she's already drowning and still has to face Trey Gowdy, you know he's going to crucify her

Trump's immigration plan is a gift from G-d.

For the Democratic party.

How so? The majority of Americans agree with him on many points of his plan. Just because you bleeding heart buffoons think allowing millions of illegals to flood this nation and bankrupt it doesn't mean everybody is on board. Illegal is just that, illegal. It's time they are treated as such

Uhm, no.

The majority of Elephants agree with him on a lot of stuff.

You are a turd.

Trump will never provide full financial disclosure

I was surprised that he told the truth about his illegal wife but then remembered - RWs don't really care about facts. All the nutters care about is his used car salesman spiel, "Trust me, I'm really rich".

RWs consistently vote against their own, their family's and their country's best interests. They believe that by voting for the rich they'll somehow get more money themselves and they're just fine with the Rs sending jobs to other countries.

10553541_676636999096024_6355799526621944358_n.jpg

What is hilarious about trump is he is using a play book from Barnum Bailey.. Hyperbole give people what they want to hear to scare the hell out of both sides.

If he manages to get the white house, he will just be like JFK , Bill Clinton or Regean .. He is a damn social liberal and a fiscal conservative.

The gorilla's in the circus are laying in wait watching the clowns entertain the arena. Soon they will enter the ring and show Trump what really rich means. The Koch brothers will enter the ring angry and seeking revenge. Trump has left a trunk full of half truths, total lies, misrepresentations and impossible to accomplish policy statements for them to belittle, mock and embarrass him with. When fall and winter arrive, the TV watching season, the public will see endless streams of entertaining adds about Trump's failures, misdeeds and his primary campaign summertime spewed nonsense.

Forum List

Back