Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
And the previews are almost complete and the main show is next

Anyone concerned yet?

-Geaux
=====================================

It appears the deceitful imbroglio of Hillary's campaign have begun to wear on her most admiring ("well everyone lies a little bit right?") apologists and voters. As The Hill reports, Donald Trump tops Hillary Clinton (45% to 42%) in the latest poll from swing-state North Carolina. Clinton tops Jeb Bush and Rand Paul, so there's that, but eight Republicans (including Trump) are beating the former secretary of state. Perhaps most notably however, is that a new survey from FOX shows Trump (45%) closing in on Hillary (51%) in the presidential election matchup.

It Begins - Hillary "Trump'd" By The Donald In Key Swing State | Zero Hedge

3 points is within the MoE and there was never a Clinton-Trump matchup in this state before.
In fact, most of the matchups are within the MoE, so most of them are statistical ties.

But thanks for mentioning how weak the GOP is.

North Carolina is not even supposed to be a battleground state in a good year for the GOP.
The fact that zero hedge calls it a "key swing state" is already a massive hit for your side.

Bush 43 won NC twice by about +13. This state used to not even be on the radar screen.

So, thanks!!!

Much of Trump's appeal for voters is his stance on illegals. I saw a poll yesterday the majority want a fence built, wanted any of them convicted of crimes deported and less than 35% agree on Obama's plans

3 points is within the MoE and there was never a Clinton-Trump matchup in this state before.
In fact, most of the matchups are within the MoE, so most of them are statistical ties.

North Carolina is not even supposed to be a battleground state in a good year for the GOP.
The fact that zero hedge calls it a "key swing state" is already a massive hit for your side.

Bush 43 won NC twice by about +13. This state used to not even be on the radar screen.

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

HInt- I'll give you updates as Trump continues to climb out of MoE

Stand by

-Geaux

we see this every week, especially on Fox, her supporter will say "Yah, but even though Hillary comes off as a total dunce to most Americans, she is still way ahead of all GOP contenders in the swing states". then the host tells her, ah,uhm, sorry birtha butt, but all credible pollsters have Hillary losing to all of the GOP contenders in all of the swing states.

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

These fools bring up margin of error but keep forgetting the Hildabeast looked untouchable even as late as July. Her numbers are eroding

this has been a Beautiful thing to watch. a regular CITIZEN of this county beating down all these old corrupted Career politicians who believed they were ENTITLED and was going to waltz off with the title of President

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

These fools bring up margin of error but keep forgetting the Hildabeast looked untouchable even as late as July. Her numbers are eroding

Yes, her numbers are down, right now.

Obama's fav was as 42 in August of 2011. He won re-election.

Poll aggregates are like sinus curves. Easy to understand if you know a little about math.

But since you are stupid, you will not understand this.

And when Clinton is sailing again, as she will be, I will rub it in your ugly face every day.

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

Poll aggregates are like sinus curves. Easy to understand if you know a little about math.

And when Clinton is sailing again, as she will be, I will rub it in your ugly face every day.

Obama wasn't facing being charged with felonies.....although he should have been

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

Ah, the intrigue.....

So, you're comparing the political status of Obama in 2011 to the flaming campaign of Hillary?

That's funny

-Geaux

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

Obama wasn't facing being charged with felonies.....although he should have been

Neither is Clinton, you full-idiot. Now, back to your weird wet-dreams.

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

Ah, the intrigue.....

So, you're comparing the political status of Obama in 2011 to the flaming campaign of Hillary?

That's funny

-Geaux

No, I am comparing certain statistics to each other. Are you smart enough to realize that?

Forget that. I've given up on Righties being even remotely smart.

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

I din't know the FBI was after Obama either. You know something we don't?

-Geaux

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

I din't know the FBI was after Obama either. You know something we don't?

-Geaux

I never said that the FBI ever investigated him.

Are you brain-damaged?

Wait, you don't need to answer that one, either...

So, thanks!!!

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

You're going to sit there and claim Clinton is not facing possible charges? Really? You're calling me an idiot? THIS is why you are not taken serious

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

Stand by

-Geaux

You're going to sit there and claim Clinton is not facing possible charges? Really? You're calling me an idiot? THIS is why you are not taken serious

Where has any lawyer even once said that charges of any kind are pending?
Please, have at it. I can wait.

Yes, you really ARE that stupid, but you are a RWNJ, I expect this from you.

Clinton is going down. She isn't even going to be in some of the democrat debates.

Forum List

Back