The Real John McCain!!

If you can edit your post, how about adding this link to it in order to make it fair and balanced? w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=2g0nNNklbAs&NR=1

I'd post it myself, but there's a silly site imposed rule preventing me from using links until my post count hits 16.

Nothing silly about it. You post 15 quality posts and you can post links. If I take it off, every spammer in the world will be on here within a week.

You could just ask.:eusa_eh:

Although, on a serious note......the admin of George Bush Jr. is probably going to be known as the most failed administration of this entire country.

Know what else I think? I think that Bush Jr. groomed McCain, and was going to show him the ropes for ripping off the American people. However, if Obama wins, Bush Jr. is simply going to tell him that it's his ball now, and that he's gonna have to figure a way out of this mess.

Too bad it has started to unravel before he left office ::not::

:blahblah:

I bet your favorite song is the one that starts "Don't know much about history ...."

And your favorite group the Spinners.

Swabbies should stick to swabbin' and quit trying to overreach their skill level.:badgrin:

I bet your favorite song is the one that starts "Don't know much about history ...."

Swabbies should stick to swabbin' and quit trying to overreach their skill level.:badgrin:

Why don't you try and comment on the video. Or did it slap you so hard in the face that you forgot how to do that? Pretty tough to see your boy exposed to be a fucking retard isn't it? That's really gotta hurt.

Why don't you try and comment on the video. Or did it slap you so hard in the face that you forgot how to do that? Pretty tough to see your boy exposed to be a fucking retard isn't it? That's really gotta hurt.

Here's a clue for you: I don't watch youtube clips. They're for idiots that can't read.

Who's "my boy"? McCain? Do I need to draw you a pic with the big,fat crayons again? I'll tell you the same thing about him I told you about Bush and Kerry ....

You put the bigger idiot out there and I'm voting against him. That doesn't make Mccain a prize, nor "my boy." Just a little less stupid than YOUR boy.

Here's a clue for you: I don't watch youtube clips. They're for idiots that can't read.

Who's "my boy"? McCain? Do I need to draw you a pic with the big,fat crayons again? I'll tell you the same thing about him I told you about Bush and Kerry ....

You put the bigger idiot out there and I'm voting against him. That doesn't make Mccain a prize, nor "my boy." Just a little less stupid than YOUR boy.

A video is for idiots that can't read? WOW. Ok Gunny. Whatever you say. Guess you never watch movies or the news or tv or anything. Your only connection to the real world is the newspaper and internet articles. How old are you exactly? Im guessing about 90? Try watching the vid and then comment. You just might be surprised about who the real idiot is, other than yourself of course. :cool:

A video is for idiots that can't read? WOW. Ok Gunny. Whatever you say. Guess you never watch movies or the news or tv or anything. Your only connection to the real world is the newspaper and internet articles. How old are you exactly? Im guessing about 90? Try watching the vid and then comment. You just might be surprised about who the real idiot is, other than yourself of course. :cool:

No, I'd say YOUR leading the pack ass wipe................:eek:

No, I'd say YOUR leading the pack ass wipe................:eek:

LOL..Nice one. Think of that one all on your own? No comment on the video? thought not. Those facts really do suck don't they. Have a good night,

pissankels. :cool:

If I want to watch TV/videos, I turn off the computer and go sit in front of the tube. Kind of works pretty good like that.

Using youtube as a source for political debate is akin to reading the National Enquirer to get your current news.

I have a REAL good idea who the idiots are. People who think if they post a video on youtube it makes it so, and those that turn around and repost it as fact.

Lastly, since it's been obvious since Day One you and I are on opposite sides of the political fence, what's your point to the video? I'm supposed to watch it and then tell you what's all fucked up about it and your argument?

Been there done that. Enjoy your vids. I have better things to do than sit in front of my computer watching videos when I have a 32 in screen in the other room.

Jesus Christ your so fucking stupid. Until you watch it then shut the fuck up about it. Either watch it and comment, or stfu, you just make your self look more like an idiot. Yeah, everything on youtube is worthless because someone decided to post it on youtube. The fact that your discrediting youtube because, well, its youtube makes you look more like an idiot.

Let me fill you in on something, People can post FACTS on youtube. People can take actual interviews of people and post them on youtube. Maybe I should contact the TV station for you, have it put on the air so you can sit your fat ass in the chair and watch it on TV. Maybe then it will be more factual for your stupid ass. How the fuck did you become a mod anyway? I thought you had to have brains to do that?

Gunny, Gunny, Gunny.......

You know what you call a Marine with half a brain?

Gifted.

Know what you call a Sailor with half a brain?

Marine.

You've got to be kidding me.

This is the first time I've ever viewed this board, but I just had to log in and leave a comment...I can't believe that a board moderator refuses to watch online videos. Seriously? You don't watch ANYTHING online? That's insane. You're a total dinosaur!

I viewed the video...proof that a politician is talking out of both sides of his mouth. You can't argue with this video...straight from the horse's mouth.

As for the attempt to discredit YouTube, this is straight up Hannity/Limbaugh tactics for arguing. If you can't argue with the facts, attempt to discredit the source. Usually they claim liberal media bias, but the message is the same as the Dinosaur Moderator here is trying to spread.

This is the first time I've ever viewed this board, but I just had to log in and leave a comment...I can't believe that a board moderator refuses to watch online videos. Seriously? You don't watch ANYTHING online? That's insane. You're a total dinosaur!

I viewed the video...proof that a politician is talking out of both sides of his mouth. You can't argue with this video...straight from the horse's mouth.

As for the attempt to discredit YouTube, this is straight up Hannity/Limbaugh tactics for arguing. If you can't argue with the facts, attempt to discredit the source. Usually they claim liberal media bias, but the message is the same as the Dinosaur Moderator here is trying to spread.

Welcome to the board---great start !!:lol:

Right I know. But Hey, he has a 32 inch TV to get all of his news. Everything on Youtube is baseless because, well, it's on YouTube. You gotta love that shit.

John McCain roared into Washington yesterday and reportedly broke up an agreement on the bailout deal. In doing so, he went against not only Democrats but the Republican president, the panicked Republican Treasury Secretary and Fed Chairman, and Republican Congressional leaders. Instead, he sided with a small band of outraged Republicans grousing about violation of free-market principles.

So was this idiotic McCain self-destruction, as most people are suggesting? Or was it a brilliant populist move?

We think the latter.

Americans hate the Hanke-Panke plan, which they accurately view as a bailout of the financial-services companies and executives that helped get us into this mess. The plan is now a lot better than it was originally--mainly because the government will now take equity in the banks it saves (thanks to the democrats)--but this message hasn't gotten out there yet.

Some Americans are so angry, in fact, that for now they'd rather see "this sucker go down"--as Bush put it yesterday, referring to the U.S. economy--than support a financial-services bailout. By aligning himself with a small band of Republicans who are refusing to go along with the Hanke-Panke plan, McCain not only appears to be standing up for this outrage but is reinforcing his desired image as a maverick.

Given the ongoing crisis in the credit markets, a bailout plan will likely be struck today or Monday--whether McCain plays ball or not. Assuming this happens, McCain will:

Take credit for brokering a compromise (assuming the final deal is palatable to Americans)
Crow that he was the candidate who tried to stand up against the bailout of Wall Street fat-cats
Note every five minutes in the next six weeks that the enormous sop to Wall Street hasn't saved anything (if the bailout works, it won't work until long after the election is over)
Blast President Bush, who everyone hates anyway, thus reinforcing his "change" message
Say he's the only guy with the balls and experience necessary to deal with this crisis.
And on the off chance that a deal doesn't go through in the next couple of days, McCain can just rail about the outrage of the Democrats' desire to bail out Wall Street at the expense of Main Street and say he's the only one standing up for the little guy.

In our opinion, this was a brilliant political play (and we're voting for Obama). If only it were likely to lead to a better bailout plan.

(What's a better bailout plan? One that injected equity into the banks--or, better yet, converted debt to equity--thus penalizing banks for their stupidity, not taxpayers, and actually accomplishing the desired recapitalization. The agreement on principles the Congress announced yesterday was closer to this, so McCain's bet is indeed a risky one).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/henry-blodget/mccain-bets-presidency-on_b_129629.html

edited to include link

Nice post.

Youtube shows what a liar John McCain is. There is no denying it.

Apparently Gunny only wants to watch his tv, because free thought and critical thinking, as well as logic, is banned by FAUX News.

Nope.....better to keep that nasty old YouTube stuff on the computer where it belongs. Can't have any free thinking 'round here.

Forum List

Back