The Real John McCain!!

It's amazing to think that people are really that stupid to think that everything posted on youtube is bullshit just because it's an internet site. To top it all off he probably watches FOX news. What an idiot Gunny is.

George Bush Jr. is probably going to be known as the most failed administration. As a former Republican and now an Independent Conservative I agree that Bush has screwed up most of the opportunities that he had. I really don't understand Libera thinking. It is so alien to me maybe that why I have a hard time with Liberals. I think that there needs to be more respectful debate between Conserbatives and Liberals to help reduce the hate and attempt to better understand the other's position. For example, I am a vet, my son is in the Army, I love my country but I hate this war. I don't believe 100 Iraqies are wourth one US soldier's life. I guess that I don't have to say the my son does not agree with me. I just think that Rumsfeld is an idiot and Bush wanted this war for some crazy reason and the country has been screwed. Now we are looking at the possibility that Obama will win this thing and He will gut the Defenses. He thinks that he can talk them and win them with his so called charm. He is bush league (no pun intended). I have big problems with Politicans. I think that almost all of them are crooks and have their best interest at heart and not the Country.

Last edited:
George Bush Jr. is probably going to be known as the most failed administration. As a former Republican and now an Independent Conservative I agree that Bush has screwed up most of the opportunities that he had. I really don't understand Libera thinking. It is so alien to me maybe that why I have a hard time with Liberals. I think that there needs to be more respectful debate between Conserbatives and Liberals to help reduce the hate and attempt to better understand the other's position. For example, I am a vet, my son is in the Army, I love my country but I hate this war. I don't believe 100 Iraqies are wourth one US soldier's life. I guess that I don't have to say the my son does not agree with me. I just think that Rumsfeld is an idiot and Bush wanted this war for some crazy reason and the country has been screwed. Now we are looking at the possibility that Obama will win this thing and He will gut the Defenses. He thinks that he can talk them and win them with his so called charm. He is bush league (no pun intended). I have big problems with Politicans. I think that almost all of them are crooks and have their best interest at heart and not the Country.

:clap2: But remember, we aren't just there to liberate IRAQ, they were also a threat to our existence on the planet. Didn't you hear? They were totally responsible for 911 and had a giant slingshot made of sand to catapult a giant nuclear sand missile at us. :cool:

People must see john McCain exposed to be a freaking idiot in this video.

Forum List

Back