The real Jesus

lol...I wasn't up early, I was out late.

Anyway, of course I know you guys don't follow kosher laws very stringently. Thats just another can of worms. The thing that is supposed to separate you from godless people is not your diet but your thinking.

what is in your mind binds your actions.

If what is in your mind is the wrong interpretation of the divine commands your actions will be wrong too.

If you believe that the subject of kosher law is about food, you will never fulfill the demands of those laws or see the life promised for compliance by diligently standing guard over the purity of your own mind and differentiating between clean and unclean teaching.

Not to mention you will bear the guilt of perjuring yourself in the name of God.

Believe what you want but for as long as you think that the subject of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine is about pork you will be guilty of violating the exact same law that prohibits swallowing the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate whatever you eat or don't eat for dinner.

The teaching that kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

This is the teaching of the real Jesus, the flesh of the Son of God, the Body of Christ.

Unless you eat his flesh you cannot have the life promised for compliance with the divine commands in you.

Have a nice day!

Pic's jesus ate bacon and eggs every morning
sunny side up, four rashers and a pile
of chicharron. He did not die of crucifixtion--
it was ATHEROSCLEROSIS

Now that is funny...lol...

It's tragic. Persons of middle eastern background
are sorta PRONE to atherosclerosis. I believe it is a
left over response to intermittent famine

I didn't mean that ATHEROSCLEROSIS was funny. The suggestion that Jesus didn't die from crucifixion was.

not my idea-----it's in the NT

There are two resurrections. The first from the death of false religion or godless pursuits. The second resurrection is from the death of the body.

Those who are judged worthy of the first resurrection will never know what it is to die.

They have already passed from death to eternal life.

try not to use the subjunctive tense in "intellectual" conversation. ----
If there were no johns------which john do you KNOW it was?
While your at it--------who is john's "WHORE OF BABYLON"?----
or that beast with a bunch of heads?

Babylon the great = 99% of all religion on earth.
The 7 headed beast with 10 horns= the united nations. a horn = a kingdom-10 horns= a place where kingdoms gather.

Babylon the great was in the OT.
Rome is the New Babylon in the NT.

Babylon and Rome are the only two empires that totally destroyed the Judaic temple.

Revelation teaches--Babylon the great falls( this begins the tribulation, then Har-mageddon--none of this occurred yet. It is close to religion being done away with.= the fall Babylon the great.

the fall of Babylon----is, in your befuddled mind----they dying out of the religions of the world?
Har-mageddon is starting tomorrow----Israel just shot
down a Syrian fighter-plane so the Knesset is talking
about what to do next

The 7 headed beast with 10 horns= the united nations. a horn = a kingdom-10 horns= a place where kingdoms gather.

Babylon and Rome are the only two empires that totally destroyed the Judaic temple.

Revelation teaches--Babylon the great falls( this begins the tribulation, then Har-mageddon--none of this occurred yet. It is close to religion being done away with.= the fall Babylon the great.

the fall of Babylon----is, in your befuddled mind----they dying out of the religions of the world?
about what to do next
There is a place in northern Israel called Megiddo where all the wars that came from the north had to pass through in order to invade and conquer Israel.....but the Christian concept of a place called Har mageddon is mistaken as there is no such place.... Some feel it is a spiritual battle... I have some info I did on this years ago if I can find it I will repost it if not... Oh well... Funny considering the Syria was once part of Israel and is part of the land promised... There are no Jews there and yet they are ducking it out there without consequences to the Jews living in Israel.... If it should spill over into Israel it would be very interesting considering that most of Assad army is made up of Iranians Hezbollah and other assorted shias... Interesting times....Since Elam ( ancient Iran)has never been punished to my recollection...

Actually in revelation it teaches many mortals will go down at the war of Har-mageddon. It teaches a great feast( flesh) will occur by the birds and such--Even the kings of the earth. (Rev 19:17-19)= Har-mageddon. The one seated upon the white horse is Jesus, leading Gods armies to the earth to annilate all the wicked-wicked things. To capture and abyss satan for 1000 years. Gods kingdom rule takes control( Daniel 2:44) the only ruling power.Prov 2:21-22) Matthew24:22--it occurs on earth.

about what to do next

about what to do next
There is a place in northern Israel called Megiddo where all the wars that came from the north had to pass through in order to invade and conquer Israel.....but the Christian concept of a place called Har mageddon is mistaken as there is no such place.... Some feel it is a spiritual battle... I have some info I did on this years ago if I can find it I will repost it if not... Oh well... Funny considering the Syria was once part of Israel and is part of the land promised... There are no Jews there and yet they are ducking it out there without consequences to the Jews living in Israel.... If it should spill over into Israel it would be very interesting considering that most of Assad army is made up of Iranians Hezbollah and other assorted shias... Interesting times....Since Elam ( ancient Iran)has never been punished to my recollection...

Actually in revelation it teaches many mortals will go down at the war of Har-mageddon. It teaches a great feast( flesh) will occur by the birds and such--Even the kings of the earth. (Rev 19:17-19)= Har-mageddon. The one seated upon the white horse is Jesus, leading Gods armies to the earth to annilate all the wicked-wicked things. To capture and abyss satan for 1000 years. Gods kingdom rule takes control( Daniel 2:44) the only ruling power.Prov 2:21-22) Matthew24:22--it occurs on earth.

thank you------do you sautee those mushrooms or eat them raw?

Do you know him?-- John 20:17, Revelation 3:12--1Corinthians 15:24-28
Know him as a liar? 'Cause you used the problematic verse in John that shows him telling Mary to lie for him, since he didn't ascend to Father he descended to hell instead he is telling her to lie.
Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19,
Apostles creed=he went the opposite direction unless he admits he's the son of the devil(his father).-oops
View attachment 206469
Above is rhe fishman god Dagon who was called the devil, his son was baal born dec 25th & Baal's 3day risen from the dead out of a tomb death scene is masked imitated by his son the morning star=Jesus in Rev 22:16.
Look up the Canaanite dying god son mythology of athtar the fierce.

Your problem is one of grammar.
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

I have not yet ascended.
I am ascending.
2 different tenses.

Christ gave no postmortem itinerary. And never needed anyone to lie on His behalf.

When Christ died, He went to Abraham's Bosom to collect those who favored God in life, but could not ascend to the Father until their sins were paid for. They were a chasm away from hell in a totally different environment. Christ spoke to those in Hell for 3 days before gathering God's own. Abraham, King David, Adam, Eve, a poor beggar and others returned with Christ and remained on earth for 40 days. Same as Jesus.
There was a reason why certain graves opened at Christ's death. Those people were coming back. Here is what was documented from eye witnesses, in real time during the event. This is the testimony of 3 Temple priests and what they saw on their way back to the Temple:
"When we were coming from Galilee we met at the Jordan a very great multitude of men, fathers who had been some time dead"...And they went, and walked around all the region of the Jordan and of the mountains, and they were coming back without finding them. And, behold, suddenly there appeared coming down from Mount Amalech a very great number, as it were, twelve thousand men, who had risen with the Lord. And though they recognized very many there, they were not able to say anything to them for fear and the angelic vision; and they stood at a distance gazing and hearing them, how they walked along singing praises, and saying; "The Lord has risen again from the dead, as He has said; let us all exult and be glad, since He reins for ever". Then those who had been sent were astonished and fell to the ground for fear, and received the answer from them, that they should see Karinus and Leucius in their own houses. And they rose up and went to their houses, and found them spending their time in prayer.

Karinus and Leucius were two Temple priests that had recently died and were buried by the Pharisees. Both were taken to the Temple and interrogated separately upon their return with Christ. Their accounts were documented.

The bible teaches--they were in Sheol= the grave in the OT. And in Hades= The grave in the NT. There are many hidden truths and disguised truths( Daniel 12:4) in the bible. But now truth is abundant.

Know him as a liar? 'Cause you used the problematic verse in John that shows him telling Mary to lie for him, since he didn't ascend to Father he descended to hell instead he is telling her to lie.
Apostles creed=he went the opposite direction unless he admits he's the son of the devil(his father).-oops
View attachment 206469
Above is rhe fishman god Dagon who was called the devil, his son was baal born dec 25th & Baal's 3day risen from the dead out of a tomb death scene is masked imitated by his son the morning star=Jesus in Rev 22:16.

Only in your false reasonings.Jesus did ascend to the Father eventually so he was not lying. Gods truth existed before the cannanites.
Christianity is a combination of the 2 major Canaanite beliefs/Gods silly.

33,999 out of all 34,000 religions that claim to be Christian aren't in reality. The bible clearly teaches--unity of thought-no division. 1Corinthians 1:10)--- God had 1 religion on earth in ot= 1 truth.--God does not change. He has One religion on earth in the NT and today.

it wasn't "the romans" hobie. It was CONSTANTINE------well ---actually
his mother, who was ATTRACTED to the sect of followers of the thing
they called "JESUS" Not all that unusual ------even today there are
fervent followers of new jewish sects The late R' Menachem
Schneerson z'l still attracts new followers including non jews.
Whether or not there was a real Jesus (I do believe that there WAS
someone around whom the stories were built -----whenever) The Jesus
sect went viral for the SAME reason lots of religions were established
historically----THE KING SAID SO. Even later on----various sects of
Christianity HAPPENED----because the king said so. Various whole
countries became muslim-----because the king said so

Still that doesn't account for why Constantine would have listened to his mother.

Even that story is suspect darling...You must still be suffering the ill effects of your catechism days.

Why do you suppose the Romans wiped out the pantheon of gods and every other brach of Judaism but allowed rabbinic judaism to persist even after the national religion became compulsory "Christian" worship of a jewish man under penalty of death?

Psst. It wasn't because they were clever. So don't try to be clever now.

what does "the romans wiped out every other branch of Judaism but.....
rabbinic Judaism" mean?? Helena was a very powerful lady----
not just 'his mother' the Jesus sect had already gotten around------in fact
it was popular because Judaism had been popular amongst some greek
and roman intellectuals. There was a time when Christianity was nothing more than a jewish sect centered on a charismatic person (just like early Chassidism). As to 'worship of a jewish man' -----Christianity has been
DIVESTING jesus of his Judaism for the past 2000 years.
Constantine also made conversion to Judaism ILLEGAL <<< first step
to genocide. The church took it from there

What did I mean?

The Jerusalem Talmud was redacted in the year 350 C.E. under the watchful eyes of Roman authorities before widespread publication just a few years after they usurped control over early Christian writings completely destroying every other sect and persecuting and killing anyone who maintained a belief in the hidden nature of those teachings.

What does that tell you?

A modern comparison would be the attempts of the chinese to obliterate the authority of the dali lama and replace him with their own perverse state sanctioned version of Buddhism that eliminated the threat to their control of the population.

It tells me, The Religion that came out of Rome was this-2Thess 2:3. None of her branches fixed much of it.

Ok. If you understand that then why do you not understand that the great tribulation followed immediately after Rome unleashed their false triune mangod on the world in 325 c.e.. 2 Thess 2:3 just states that the day of the Lord comes after the reign of the antichrist.

All that is left is for Jesus to destroy this antichrist; This is the day of the Lord.

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival."

See?The end is not going to be a world war or some type of cosmic catastrophe. Its going to be a good thing. the end of the age of darkness and war and the establishment of the awareness that the kingdom of God is already in power on earth and has been ever since the beginning.

in fact, since the beginning when heaven and earth were first created, there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power...

If you don't see that it doesn't mean that its not true or that the kingdom of God is yet to come. It just means that you are on the wrong side of the law.

Revelation occurs in the last days= now for well over 120 years or so. Rev 13 has occurred for many years and is still in place. We are many years beyond that in revelation. The whole world has watched it yet 1% can see it. Many are falling for the image of the beast. It will be made to look good to the mortal heart( 2Cor 11:12-15) And so will Rev 16 , With 3 inspired expressions( hitting mortals in the heart) satan misleads-EVERY kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) to stand in opposition to Jesus. 99%

about what to do next

about what to do next

thank you------do you sautee those mushrooms or eat them raw?

God warned the earth centuries ago. They wont listen. They wouldn't listen to Noah either.

View attachment 206469

Your problem is one of grammar.
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

I have not yet ascended.
I am ascending.
2 different tenses.

Christ gave no postmortem itinerary. And never needed anyone to lie on His behalf.

When Christ died, He went to Abraham's Bosom to collect those who favored God in life, but could not ascend to the Father until their sins were paid for. They were a chasm away from hell in a totally different environment. Christ spoke to those in Hell for 3 days before gathering God's own. Abraham, King David, Adam, Eve, a poor beggar and others returned with Christ and remained on earth for 40 days. Same as Jesus.
There was a reason why certain graves opened at Christ's death. Those people were coming back. Here is what was documented from eye witnesses, in real time during the event. This is the testimony of 3 Temple priests and what they saw on their way back to the Temple:
"When we were coming from Galilee we met at the Jordan a very great multitude of men, fathers who had been some time dead"...And they went, and walked around all the region of the Jordan and of the mountains, and they were coming back without finding them. And, behold, suddenly there appeared coming down from Mount Amalech a very great number, as it were, twelve thousand men, who had risen with the Lord. And though they recognized very many there, they were not able to say anything to them for fear and the angelic vision; and they stood at a distance gazing and hearing them, how they walked along singing praises, and saying; "The Lord has risen again from the dead, as He has said; let us all exult and be glad, since He reins for ever". Then those who had been sent were astonished and fell to the ground for fear, and received the answer from them, that they should see Karinus and Leucius in their own houses. And they rose up and went to their houses, and found them spending their time in prayer.

Karinus and Leucius were two Temple priests that had recently died and were buried by the Pharisees. Both were taken to the Temple and interrogated separately upon their return with Christ. Their accounts were documented.

The bible teaches--they were in Sheol= the grave in the OT. And in Hades= The grave in the NT. There are many hidden truths and disguised truths( Daniel 12:4) in the bible. But now truth is abundant.

good you mentioned DANIEL ----Daniel is written
in a kinda obscure manner-----using some words which remain ----virtually UNDEFINED (it is Aramaic but still undefined words).
It is so obscure that some jewish scholars counseled
that it should not be read ?? INTENTLY??---in short
it is so mystical as to be considered bordering on
rejected dangerous magical stuff. HOWEVER it seems clear to me that it fascinated lots of people-----like those "JOHN"(s) . persons. YUP obscure stuff-------very ESTOTERIC Daniel was the original
EDGAR ALLEN POE without the absinthe

a good dose of LSD will straighten it all out for you

Last edited:
We know which John...
But if there were no Johns, Jesus, the Christ, would still be Lord.

Spiritual Babylon is Satan’s earthly kingdoms today

We know which John...
But if there were no Johns, Jesus, the Christ, would still be Lord.

there was no BABYLON in the OT? where did Daniel live?

He was carried off to Babylon in 605 B.C. by Nebuchadnezzar, the Assyrian, but was still living when Assyria was overthrown by the Medes and Persians. In spite of the "captivity" of the Jews, Daniel enjoyed the highest offices of state at Babylon, but he was ever true to Jerusalem.
Daniel (biblical figure) - Wikipedia
You mean the Babylonians not the Assyrians don’t you?

Still that doesn't account for why Constantine would have listened to his mother.

Even that story is suspect darling...You must still be suffering the ill effects of your catechism days.

Why do you suppose the Romans wiped out the pantheon of gods and every other brach of Judaism but allowed rabbinic judaism to persist even after the national religion became compulsory "Christian" worship of a jewish man under penalty of death?

Psst. It wasn't because they were clever. So don't try to be clever now.

what does "the romans wiped out every other branch of Judaism but.....
rabbinic Judaism" mean?? Helena was a very powerful lady----
not just 'his mother' the Jesus sect had already gotten around------in fact
it was popular because Judaism had been popular amongst some greek
and roman intellectuals. There was a time when Christianity was nothing more than a jewish sect centered on a charismatic person (just like early Chassidism). As to 'worship of a jewish man' -----Christianity has been
DIVESTING jesus of his Judaism for the past 2000 years.
Constantine also made conversion to Judaism ILLEGAL <<< first step
to genocide. The church took it from there

What did I mean?

The Jerusalem Talmud was redacted in the year 350 C.E. under the watchful eyes of Roman authorities before widespread publication just a few years after they usurped control over early Christian writings completely destroying every other sect and persecuting and killing anyone who maintained a belief in the hidden nature of those teachings.

What does that tell you?

A modern comparison would be the attempts of the chinese to obliterate the authority of the dali lama and replace him with their own perverse state sanctioned version of Buddhism that eliminated the threat to their control of the population.

It tells me, The Religion that came out of Rome was this-2Thess 2:3. None of her branches fixed much of it.

Ok. If you understand that then why do you not understand that the great tribulation followed immediately after Rome unleashed their false triune mangod on the world in 325 c.e.. 2 Thess 2:3 just states that the day of the Lord comes after the reign of the antichrist.

All that is left is for Jesus to destroy this antichrist; This is the day of the Lord.

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival."

See?The end is not going to be a world war or some type of cosmic catastrophe. Its going to be a good thing. the end of the age of darkness and war and the establishment of the awareness that the kingdom of God is already in power on earth and has been ever since the beginning.

in fact, since the beginning when heaven and earth were first created, there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power...

If you don't see that it doesn't mean that its not true or that the kingdom of God is yet to come. It just means that you are on the wrong side of the law.

Revelation occurs in the last days= now for well over 120 years or so. Rev 13 has occurred for many years and is still in place. We are many years beyond that in revelation. The whole world has watched it yet 1% can see it. Many are falling for the image of the beast. It will be made to look good to the mortal heart( 2Cor 11:12-15) And so will Rev 16 , With 3 inspired expressions( hitting mortals in the heart) satan misleads-EVERY kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) to stand in opposition to Jesus. 99%

Let me put it this way. When Jesus appeared the first time he said the kingdom of God is at hand, not in some distant future but right then.. When people of a village town or settlement rejected his teaching and ran him out of town he said the kingdom of God had come close...eventually he was killed and the entire nation and way of life was destroyed.

Apparently when there was an opportunity for the people to accept the truth he spoke which potentially would have resulted in peace and they rejected it they got exactly what they were hoping for, an apocalyptic conflagration.

Be careful about what you wish for. God just might give it to you.

[QUOTE="hobelim, post: 20445864, member: 43287

Let me put it this way. When Jesus appeared the first time he said the kingdom of God is at hand, not in some distant future but right then.. When people of a village town or settlement rejected his teaching and ran him out of town he said the kingdom of God had come close...eventually he was killed and the entire nation and way of life was destroyed.

rosie I don't remember ^^^^ that. It was John
the BAPTIST (yochanan TOVEL) who said
"THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND" <<< that's why Christians associate him with ELIJAH.

"when a people of a village town or 'settlement' rejected his teachings" WHEN WAS THAT?

Eventually he was killed------right <<< RIGHT like tens of thousands of his fellow Pharisees----the romans hated the Pharisees who refuse to lick roman ass.

"the entire nation and way of life was destroyed"

PIC WISHES---------am yisrael chai!!!!

Apparently when there was an opportunity for the people to accept the truth he spoke which potentially would have resulted in peace and they rejected it they got exactly what they were hoping for, an apocalyptic conflagration.

APOCALYPTIC? for whom AM YISRAEL CHAI-------rome is dust

Be careful about what you wish for. God just might give it to you.[/QUOTE]

"THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND" <<< that's why Christians associate him with ELIJAH.

"when a people of a village town or 'settlement' rejected his teachings" WHEN WAS THAT?

Eventually he was killed------right <<< RIGHT like tens of thousands of his fellow Pharisees----the romans hated the Pharisees who refuse to lick roman ass.

"From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

For what its worth Rosie,

The marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction..

Last edited:

"From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

The marking of the faithful occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction..

The marking of the faithful occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction..

sheeesh HOBIE----I is an INNOCENT AS THE NEW FALLEN SNOW-----jew. "INNOCENT" because I never had a "jewish education" at all. No "Hebrew school" ----no religion at home----just a chicken soup jew. BUT I was an avid reader since early childhood----without much to read. The nice Christian ladies of my WASP town did pass out free new testaments during the Christmas season ----so NATURALLY I READ IT. I do not remember JESUS saying "REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND"------that was JOHN THE BAPTIST ("god"
bless him------a very typical jew with the TOVEL thing
on his mind) John (the poor innocent jew) ----was
into ----IMMINENT MESSIAH during a time of severe
strife--------a very common neurosis amongst jews for the past 3000 years

sheeesh HOBIE----I is an INNOCENT AS THE NEW FALLEN SNOW-----jew. "INNOCENT" because I never had a "jewish education" at all. No "Hebrew school" ----no religion at home----just a chicken soup jew. BUT I was an avid reader since early childhood----without much to read. The nice Christian ladies of my WASP town did pass out free new testaments during the Christmas season ----so NATURALLY I READ IT. I do not remember JESUS saying "REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND"------that was JOHN THE BAPTIST ("god"

After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee,proclaiming the good news of God. “The time has come, he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Mark 1:15

HOBIE----I is an INNOCENT AS THE NEW FALLEN SNOW "INNOCENT" because I never had a "jewish education" at all. s

Well, yes your utter lack of education is always obvious. Why do you think nobody notices you don't know squat about History or the OT or NT or anything else related? You get along fine with ranks and bigots, like Hashish eater and Shimon, another obvious clue.

Why not just stay focused on your fantasy that Constantine rewrote entire theologies? That's at least funny in some cases, especially since that fantasy makes cranks think if they sell that rubbish then they get to rewrite and invent their own New Improved Hippie Jesus stuff and we're supposed to pretend it's 'legit'. lol lol lol

Hey, tell us all about Constantine's rewrites of the Vedas! That would be fun reading , no doubt. He rewrote everything else, so why not?

Last edited:

After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee,proclaiming the good news of God. “The time has come, he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

what 'JOHN" was "put into prison" and by whom?
and who DA HELL is "mark"

what 'JOHN" was "put into prison" and by whom?
and who DA HELL is "mark"

lol... these are very deep mysteries,.

Why don't you trade in your Sunday school pamphlets and read the new testament.

You are in way over your head darling.

Forum List

Back