The real Jesus

Still that doesn't account for why Constantine would have listened to his mother.

Even that story is suspect darling...You must still be suffering the ill effects of your catechism days.

Why do you suppose the Romans wiped out the pantheon of gods and every other brach of Judaism but allowed rabbinic judaism to persist even after the national religion became compulsory "Christian" worship of a jewish man under penalty of death?

Psst. It wasn't because they were clever. So don't try to be clever now.

what does "the romans wiped out every other branch of Judaism but.....
rabbinic Judaism" mean?? Helena was a very powerful lady----
not just 'his mother' the Jesus sect had already gotten around------in fact
it was popular because Judaism had been popular amongst some greek
and roman intellectuals. There was a time when Christianity was nothing more than a jewish sect centered on a charismatic person (just like early Chassidism). As to 'worship of a jewish man' -----Christianity has been
DIVESTING jesus of his Judaism for the past 2000 years.
Constantine also made conversion to Judaism ILLEGAL <<< first step
to genocide. The church took it from there

What did I mean?

The Jerusalem Talmud was redacted in the year 350 C.E. under the watchful eyes of Roman authorities before widespread publication just a few years after they usurped control over early Christian writings completely destroying every other sect and persecuting and killing anyone who maintained a belief in the hidden nature of those teachings.

What does that tell you?

A modern comparison would be the attempts of the chinese to obliterate the authority of the dali lama and replace him with their own perverse state sanctioned version of Buddhism that eliminated the threat to their control of the population.

no matter what the romans, in your imagination, did
to Talmud Yerushalmi-------they could not have gotten their paws on Talmud Bavli, even in your imagination. What did they do to the Christian writings?

and the "other sects of Judaism"? got wiped out--HOW?

If you are going to act like you don't know what I am talking about there really is no reason to talk to you.

It is very clear that you do not know what you are talking about. My fave is THE ROMANS CONTROLLED THE REDACTION OF THE TALMUD YERUSHLAMI
----as to "knocking out the 'other' jewish sects"----sheeesh ----at least try to name one that got KNOCKED and by whom
Just take it with a grain of salt Irosie.... The Babylonian Talmud escaped the clutches of Rome and is at least three times the size of the Jerusalem Talmud and it takes precedence as well for any that care to look these things up... Also would like to point out that there were quite a number of Jewish kingdoms outside of Roman influence that thrived for many years till most of them were conquered by Islam... The thing is as Islam conquered these areas they needed a central authority to try to control these areas they chose Rabbinic Judiasm from the area of Babylon and backed them with their power if a misunderstanding or disagreement occurred.. I could go on but again it would be nice if people learned these things on their own...

.There were plenty of people who pissed off the religious and political establishments of the day just like they do today as well... We both know that giving them godlike powers is both nonsensical and rediculous... Yes there are metaphors and secret meanings in the scriptures I will not debate that with you... A code if you like easy to see once it is revealed but I do not attribute it to a Real Jesus...

Yes, its been a while but I see you still have your nose buried deep inside Hashevs butt. But don't worry, I won't make a big deal about it or debate you on the hidden significance of the command to refrain from the flesh of brown nosed dorks. wink.

Anyway, why would the Romans, as bad ass as they were, go through the unimaginable trouble to change traditions and the pantheon of gods throughout the entire empire and compel the entire population to practice a new religion dedicated to perverting the teachings of Jew and the image of his God? Why would they do that unless there was a deep seated hatred for a man that really existed? Why not start a religion dedicated to Giuseppe? Why a Jew that never existed?

Makes no sense unless he was a real historical figure that has a real impact on their culture for good or bad.

..Interestingly the same method has been working worldwide regarding Christianity and its absorbing Hebrew values and concepts..... A sort of osmosis if you like for any who have studied chemistry... Slowly over a long period of time Hebrew concepts and ideals have slowly but surely remoulded the world and the nations...

Exactly.

Jesus said "this generation" (the only branch of Judaism that the Romans permitted to continue) would live to see everything that Jesus predicted come true and would persist until his return..

After all, It is written that he would return in the same way they saw him go, arguing with you guys about the righteous application of the law.

One thing is for sure. He must have been one extremely stubborn son of a bitch...
Same old Hobe you haven’t changed a bit you keep on holding on to your hope and insulting me every chance you get you wouldn’t be you if you didn’t....lol.... In case any wondered there were many branches of Judiasm that escaped the clutches of Rome and if they fell at a later date they still managed to hold onto what knowledge they could in spite of what Rome tried to do and control... That is one of the reasons we wandered all over the place....

We know which John...
But if there were no Johns, Jesus, the Christ, would still be Lord.

try not to use the subjunctive tense in "intellectual" conversation. ----
If there were no johns------which john do you KNOW it was?
While your at it--------who is john's "WHORE OF BABYLON"?----
or that beast with a bunch of heads?

Babylon the great = 99% of all religion on earth.
The 7 headed beast with 10 horns= the united nations. a horn = a kingdom-10 horns= a place where kingdoms gather.

Babylon the great was in the OT.
Rome is the New Babylon in the NT.

Babylon and Rome are the only two empires that totally destroyed the Judaic temple.

Revelation teaches--Babylon the great falls( this begins the tribulation, then Har-mageddon--none of this occurred yet. It is close to religion being done away with.= the fall Babylon the great.

the fall of Babylon----is, in your befuddled mind----they dying out of the religions of the world?
Har-mageddon is starting tomorrow----Israel just shot
down a Syrian fighter-plane so the Knesset is talking
about what to do next
We know which John...
But if there were no Johns, Jesus, the Christ, would still be Lord.

The 7 headed beast with 10 horns= the united nations. a horn = a kingdom-10 horns= a place where kingdoms gather.

Babylon and Rome are the only two empires that totally destroyed the Judaic temple.

Revelation teaches--Babylon the great falls( this begins the tribulation, then Har-mageddon--none of this occurred yet. It is close to religion being done away with.= the fall Babylon the great.

the fall of Babylon----is, in your befuddled mind----they dying out of the religions of the world?
about what to do next
There is a place in northern Israel called Megiddo where all the wars that came from the north had to pass through in order to invade and conquer Israel.....but the Christian concept of a place called Har mageddon is mistaken as there is no such place.... Some feel it is a spiritual battle... I have some info I did on this years ago if I can find it I will repost it if not... Oh well... Funny considering the Syria was once part of Israel and is part of the land promised... There are no Jews there and yet they are ducking it out there without consequences to the Jews living in Israel.... If it should spill over into Israel it would be very interesting considering that most of Assad army is made up of Iranians Hezbollah and other assorted shias... Interesting times....Since Elam ( ancient Iran)has never been punished to my recollection...

Do you know him?-- John 20:17, Revelation 3:12--1Corinthians 15:24-28
Know him as a liar? 'Cause you used the problematic verse in John that shows him telling Mary to lie for him, since he didn't ascend to Father he descended to hell instead he is telling her to lie.
Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19,
Apostles creed=he went the opposite direction unless he admits he's the son of the devil(his father).-oops
View attachment 206469
Above is rhe fishman god Dagon who was called the devil, his son was baal born dec 25th & Baal's 3day risen from the dead out of a tomb death scene is masked imitated by his son the morning star=Jesus in Rev 22:16.
Look up the Canaanite dying god son mythology of athtar the fierce.

Your problem is one of grammar.
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

I have not yet ascended.
I am ascending.
2 different tenses.

Christ gave no postmortem itinerary. And never needed anyone to lie on His behalf.

When Christ died, He went to Abraham's Bosom to collect those who favored God in life, but could not ascend to the Father until their sins were paid for. They were a chasm away from hell in a totally different environment. Christ spoke to those in Hell for 3 days before gathering God's own. Abraham, King David, Adam, Eve, a poor beggar and others returned with Christ and remained on earth for 40 days. Same as Jesus.
There was a reason why certain graves opened at Christ's death. Those people were coming back. Here is what was documented from eye witnesses, in real time during the event. This is the testimony of 3 Temple priests and what they saw on their way back to the Temple:
"When we were coming from Galilee we met at the Jordan a very great multitude of men, fathers who had been some time dead"...And they went, and walked around all the region of the Jordan and of the mountains, and they were coming back without finding them. And, behold, suddenly there appeared coming down from Mount Amalech a very great number, as it were, twelve thousand men, who had risen with the Lord. And though they recognized very many there, they were not able to say anything to them for fear and the angelic vision; and they stood at a distance gazing and hearing them, how they walked along singing praises, and saying; "The Lord has risen again from the dead, as He has said; let us all exult and be glad, since He reins for ever". Then those who had been sent were astonished and fell to the ground for fear, and received the answer from them, that they should see Karinus and Leucius in their own houses. And they rose up and went to their houses, and found them spending their time in prayer.

Karinus and Leucius were two Temple priests that had recently died and were buried by the Pharisees. Both were taken to the Temple and interrogated separately upon their return with Christ. Their accounts were documented.

Do you know him?-- John 20:17, Revelation 3:12--1Corinthians 15:24-28
Know him as a liar? 'Cause you used the problematic verse in John that shows him telling Mary to lie for him, since he didn't ascend to Father he descended to hell instead he is telling her to lie.
Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19,
Apostles creed=he went the opposite direction unless he admits he's the son of the devil(his father).-oops
View attachment 206469
Above is rhe fishman god Dagon who was called the devil, his son was baal born dec 25th & Baal's 3day risen from the dead out of a tomb death scene is masked imitated by his son the morning star=Jesus in Rev 22:16.
Look up the Canaanite dying god son mythology of athtar the fierce.

Only in your false reasonings.Jesus did ascend to the Father eventually so he was not lying. Gods truth existed before the cannanites.
Christianity is a combination of the 2 major Canaanite beliefs/Gods silly.

about what to do next

about what to do next
There is a place in northern Israel called Megiddo where all the wars that came from the north had to pass through in order to invade and conquer Israel.....but the Christian concept of a place called Har mageddon is mistaken as there is no such place.... Some feel it is a spiritual battle... I have some info I did on this years ago if I can find it I will repost it if not... Oh well... Funny considering the Syria was once part of Israel and is part of the land promised... There are no Jews there and yet they are ducking it out there without consequences to the Jews living in Israel.... If it should spill over into Israel it would be very interesting considering that most of Assad army is made up of Iranians Hezbollah and other assorted shias... Interesting times....Since Elam ( ancient Iran)has never been punished to my recollection...

Har Megiddo is not only a real place, it is a place with a very notable reputation. More battles have been fought there than any other place on earth. It is located in the Jezreel Valley. And it will be a real battle with real blood flowing.

about what to do next

about what to do next

Har Megiddo is not only a real place, it is a place with a very notable reputation. More battles have been fought there than any other place on earth. It is located in the Jezreel Valley. And it will be a real battle with real blood flowing.
Of course Megiddo is a real place I have been there.... I am talking about the errounous teachings of armeggedon....

The battle hasn't been fought. What do you think is erroneous, since the event is yet to come?
Oh come now Irish Ram you realize that I am coming from the Jewish side of the coin and that we or most of us do not accept anything written in the New Testament as the truth... Armageddon is only mentioned in the book of revelations and the New Testament wasn’t very good at geography plus like I said Megiddo does exsist and is a place where nations must traverse before they can get into Israel proper from the north but it is a far cry from the descriptions in that book...I could give lots of geography lessons but as I have stated before people should not just swallow what others are teaching they should explore for themselves and come to their own conclusions... It is always a good idea for people pushing their spin on things to scare people ... The idea of the battle of Armageddon is such a belief and the spin put on it is such that the idea scares people silly keeping them in line to say the least... That’s it... Good night...

Yes, its been a while but I see you still have your nose buried deep inside Hashevs butt. But don't worry, I won't make a big deal about it or debate you on the hidden significance of the command to refrain from the flesh of brown nosed dorks.

Anyway, why would the Romans, as bad ass as they were, go through the unimaginable trouble to change traditions and the pantheon of gods throughout the entire empire and compel the entire population to practice a new religion dedicated to perverting the teachings of Jew and the image of his God? Why would they do that unless there was a deep seated hatred for a man that really existed? Why not start a religion dedicated to Giuseppe? Why a Jew that never existed?

Makes no sense unless he was a real historical figure that has a real impact on their culture for good or bad.

Exactly.

Jesus said "this generation" (the only branch of Judaism that the Romans permitted to continue) would live to see everything that Jesus predicted come true and would persist until his return..

it wasn't "the romans" hobie. It was CONSTANTINE------well ---actually
his mother, who was ATTRACTED to the sect of followers of the thing
they called "JESUS" Not all that unusual ------even today there are
fervent followers of new jewish sects The late R' Menachem
Schneerson z'l still attracts new followers including non jews.
Whether or not there was a real Jesus (I do believe that there WAS
someone around whom the stories were built -----whenever) The Jesus
sect went viral for the SAME reason lots of religions were established
historically----THE KING SAID SO. Even later on----various sects of
Christianity HAPPENED----because the king said so. Various whole
countries became muslim-----because the king said so

Still that doesn't account for why Constantine would have listened to his mother.

Even that story is suspect darling...You must still be suffering the ill effects of your catechism days.

Why do you suppose the Romans wiped out the pantheon of gods and every other brach of Judaism but allowed rabbinic judaism to persist even after the national religion became compulsory "Christian" worship of a jewish man under penalty of death?

Psst. It wasn't because they were clever. So don't try to be clever now.

what does "the romans wiped out every other branch of Judaism but.....
rabbinic Judaism" mean?? Helena was a very powerful lady----
not just 'his mother' the Jesus sect had already gotten around------in fact
it was popular because Judaism had been popular amongst some greek
and roman intellectuals. There was a time when Christianity was nothing more than a jewish sect centered on a charismatic person (just like early Chassidism). As to 'worship of a jewish man' -----Christianity has been
DIVESTING jesus of his Judaism for the past 2000 years.
Constantine also made conversion to Judaism ILLEGAL <<< first step
to genocide. The church took it from there

What did I mean?

The Jerusalem Talmud was redacted in the year 350 C.E. under the watchful eyes of Roman authorities before widespread publication just a few years after they usurped control over early Christian writings completely destroying every other sect and persecuting and killing anyone who maintained a belief in the hidden nature of those teachings.

What does that tell you?

A modern comparison would be the attempts of the chinese to obliterate the authority of the dali lama and replace him with their own perverse state sanctioned version of Buddhism that eliminated the threat to their control of the population.

It tells me, The Religion that came out of Rome was this-2Thess 2:3. None of her branches fixed much of it.

Ok. If you understand that then why do you not understand that the great tribulation followed immediately after Rome unleashed their false triune mangod on the world in 325 c.e.. 2 Thess 2:3 just states that the day of the Lord comes after the reign of the antichrist.

All that is left is for Jesus to destroy this antichrist; This is the day of the Lord.

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival."

See?The end is not going to be a world war or some type of cosmic catastrophe. Its going to be a good thing. the end of the age of darkness and war and the establishment of the awareness that the kingdom of God is already in power on earth and has been ever since the beginning.

in fact, since the beginning when heaven and earth were first created, there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power...

If you don't see that it doesn't mean that its not true or that the kingdom of God is yet to come. It just means that you are on the wrong side of the law.

Last edited:
.There were plenty of people who pissed off the religious and political establishments of the day just like they do today as well... We both know that giving them godlike powers is both nonsensical and rediculous... Yes there are metaphors and secret meanings in the scriptures I will not debate that with you... A code if you like easy to see once it is revealed but I do not attribute it to a Real Jesus...

Yes, its been a while but I see you still have your nose buried deep inside Hashevs butt. But don't worry, I won't make a big deal about it or debate you on the hidden significance of the command to refrain from the flesh of brown nosed dorks. wink.

..Interestingly the same method has been working worldwide regarding Christianity and its absorbing Hebrew values and concepts..... A sort of osmosis if you like for any who have studied chemistry... Slowly over a long period of time Hebrew concepts and ideals have slowly but surely remoulded the world and the nations...

Exactly.

After all, It is written that he would return in the same way they saw him go, arguing with you guys about the righteous application of the law.

One thing is for sure. He must have been one extremely stubborn son of a bitch...
Same old Hobe you haven’t changed a bit you keep on holding on to your hope and insulting me every chance you get you wouldn’t be you if you didn’t....lol.... In case any wondered there were many branches of Judiasm that escaped the clutches of Rome and if they fell at a later date they still managed to hold onto what knowledge they could in spite of what Rome tried to do and control... That is one of the reasons we wandered all over the place....
Shimon, I wouldn't be pointing out your predilection to brown nose if you weren't doing it. If you feel insulted just stop it. Why do you have such a need to post your garbage only after hashev posts his garbage as if your lips were firmly planted on his ass?

Don't you have a mind of your own? Have you settled for being a yes man to a false messiah? Shame on you.

Anyway, if your babylonian Talmud was not evidence of turning aside from the way that Moses taught to follow the law, which is the same way that Jesus taught to follow the law, why does it perpetuate the lie that kosher law is about what food can or cannot be eaten? As if people can become holy as God is holy and eat their way into paradise. Damn. Isn't that teaching as patently absurd as the Christian teaching that people can receive eternal life by eating Jesus in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands??

Do you not see that what the real Jesus taught, that the law was figurative, its subjects hidden, is the truth?

If there is a deeper more relevant interpretation and application as revealed by Jesus that actually reflects divine wisdom and fulfills the promise of life, why don't you accept that revelation and conform to the laws demands in that light and demonstrate a love for God and truth and show some respect to the man that God chose to bring that revelation into the world for the life of the world?

Why can't you see that conforming to the wrong way to follow the law amounts to lawlessness, in other words, sin? If God is God, wouldn't it be better to not pretend to be righteous and not follow any law at all?

And if the consequence of sin is death then misleading others to conform to the wrong way to follow the law amounts to murder in the eyes of God.

Your hatred for the false Jesus conjured by Rome has blinded you to the truth.

Kissing hashevs butt on a daily basis but is not the way to eternal life.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Last edited:
What is the matter Hobe... I see you are up rather early did something need to be tended to in your garden or you just couldn’t sleep.. Michael and I are friends we have known each other for years and have met face to face don’t be so jealous or vindictive. If you see me as a brown nose dork in your words then by all means continue to insult me that is not the worst I have been called and certainly not the worst Michael has been called.... Actually the interesting thing using Michael words against( There I am brown nosing again) and reflecting your accusations against me is to turn a MIRROR in your direction.. Are you not brown nosing your conceptions on what a supposed live Jesus said or did... Was he not a false messiah who lead his followers to their untimely deaths and did he not break all the mosaic laws in doing so..I could go on about the failings of this so called Messiah of yours but again people can look up his false promises themselves as they are easily found in the verses in the New Testament.... Kosher laws are an interesting concept. Not all of us follow them as stringently as you think we all do... The thing is that kosher laws have other beneficial reasons for being followed and being put in place then just the surface reasons.... You see and I am pointing this out for our audience because the kosher laws were put in place it kept the Jewish people safe.... How so well think about it... Gd commanded the Hebrew people to be a Holy nation.. Holy in this connotation meant separate and distinct... They were not to follow in the footsteps of the surrounding nations... Dont get me wrong many did and fell away and became members of the surrounding nations but the ones that kept these laws and separated themselves from these nations survived and were able to live amongst all the nations of their dispersement all these years till a remnant have now RETURNED back to our original homeland.You see if you can’t eat and socialize with other groups you are not tempted to join them and you can’t anyways because you cannot partake of the same food as they do.... If GD knows from the beginning to the end than he would know these things.... Now keeping that mirror focused on you once again if as you say the Jesus of the New Testament as created by ROME who wanted to create a one world Rule over the whole empire ... Would you not write in your scriptures( Remember Roman words) that your created Jesus( Logos or word) said that all meat and food could be eaten... Would not the Romans know secretly that to destroy the Jewish people all they had to do was get them to break the kosher laws so they will no longer be HOLY and distinct and they would then be assimilated into the empire peaceably over a short period of time.... Think about it using that reflection of that mirror looking you in your face...You see things are not always as they seem and sometimes a great light( truth and knowledge) must be shone on something so that others can finally have an aha moment when all is revealed... But people can choose to ignore these truths and continue on their paths whatever they are....

Shimon what mosaic laws did Jesus break? In my
highly ASTUTE opinion, he did not. He acted
according to the school of Hillel ----which includes
a bit of LATITUDE for "good reasons"

What is the matter Hobe... I see you are up rather early did something need to be tended to in your garden or you just couldn’t sleep.. Michael and I are friends we have known each other for years and have met face to face don’t be so jealous or vindictive. If you see me as a brown nose dork in your words then by all means continue to insult me that is not the worst I have been called and certainly not the worst Michael has been called.... Actually the interesting thing using Michael words against( There I am brown nosing again) and reflecting your accusations against me is to turn a MIRROR in your direction.. Are you not brown nosing your conceptions on what a supposed live Jesus said or did... Was he not a false messiah who lead his followers to their untimely deaths and did he not break all the mosaic laws in doing so..I could go on about the failings of this so called Messiah of yours but again people can look up his false promises themselves as they are easily found in the verses in the New Testament.... Kosher laws are an interesting concept. Not all of us follow them as stringently as you think we all do... The thing is that kosher laws have other beneficial reasons for being followed and being put in place then just the surface reasons.... You see and I am pointing this out for our audience because the kosher laws were put in place it kept the Jewish people safe.... How so well think about it... Gd commanded the Hebrew people to be a Holy nation.. Holy in this connotation meant separate and distinct... They were not to follow in the footsteps of the surrounding nations... Dont get me wrong many did and fell away and became members of the surrounding nations but the ones that kept these laws and separated themselves from these nations survived and were able to live amongst all the nations of their dispersement all these years till a remnant have now RETURNED back to our original homeland.You see if you can’t eat and socialize with other groups you are not tempted to join them and you can’t anyways because you cannot partake of the same food as they do.... If GD knows from the beginning to the end than he would know these things.... Now keeping that mirror focused on you once again if as you say the Jesus of the New Testament as created by ROME who wanted to create a one world Rule over the whole empire ... Would you not write in your scriptures( Remember Roman words) that your created Jesus( Logos or word) said that all meat and food could be eaten... Would not the Romans know secretly that to destroy the Jewish people all they had to do was get them to break the kosher laws so they will no longer be HOLY and distinct and they would then be assimilated into the empire peaceably over a short period of time.... Think about it using that reflection of that mirror looking you in your face...You see things are not always as they seem and sometimes a great light( truth and knowledge) must be shone on something so that others can finally have an aha moment when all is revealed... But people can choose to ignore these truths and continue on their paths whatever they are....

so true----kosher laws are fascinating from a SOCIAL
POV. but somehow they ANNOY hobie, no end.
I am of the FIRM belief that Jesus never consumed a
BLT------and did not communicate an endorsement to
PAUL Paul was fervent in his desire to win greek
and roman converts to his sect of Judaism.

lol...I wasn't up early, I was out late.

Anyway, of course I know you guys don't follow kosher laws very stringently. Thats just another can of worms. The thing that is supposed to separate you from godless people is not your diet but your thinking.

what is in your mind binds your actions.

If what is in your mind is the wrong interpretation of the divine commands your actions will be wrong too.

If you believe that the subject of kosher law is about food, you will never fulfill the demands of those laws or see the life promised for compliance by diligently standing guard over the purity of your own mind and differentiating between clean and unclean teaching.

Not to mention you will bear the guilt of perjuring yourself in the name of God.

Believe what you want but for as long as you think that the subject of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine is about pork you will be guilty of violating the exact same law that prohibits swallowing the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate whatever you eat or don't eat for dinner.

The teaching that kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

This is the teaching of the real Jesus, the flesh of the Son of God, the Body of Christ.

Unless you eat his flesh you cannot have the life promised for compliance with the divine commands in you.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Anyway, of course I know you guys don't follow kosher laws very stringently. Thats just another can of worms. The thing that is supposed to separate you from godless people is not your diet but your thinking.

If what is in your mind is the wrong interpretation of the divine commands your actions will be wrong too.

If you believe that the subject of kosher law is about food, you will never fulfill the demands of those laws or see the life promised for compliance by diligently standing guard over the purity of your own mind and differentiating between clean and unclean teaching.

Not to mention you will bear the guilt of perjuring yourself in the name of God.

Believe what you want but for as long as you think that the subject of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine is about pork you will be guilty of violating the exact same law that prohibits swallowing the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate whatever you eat or don't eat for dinner.

The teaching that kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

This is the teaching of the real Jesus, the flesh of the Son of God, the Body of Christ.

Unless you eat his flesh you cannot have the life promised for compliance with the divine commands in you.

Have a nice day!

Pic's jesus ate bacon and eggs every morning
sunny side up, four rashers and a pile
of chicharron. He did not die of crucifixtion--
it was ATHEROSCLEROSIS

Have a nice day!

it was ATHEROSCLEROSIS

Now that is funny...lol...

Have a nice day!

it was ATHEROSCLEROSIS

It's tragic. Persons of middle eastern background
are sorta PRONE to atherosclerosis. I believe it is a
left over response to intermittent famine

Have a nice day!

it was ATHEROSCLEROSIS

I didn't mean that ATHEROSCLEROSIS was funny. The suggestion that Jesus didn't die from crucifixion was.

Have a nice day!

it was ATHEROSCLEROSIS

I didn't mean that ATHEROSCLEROSIS was funny. The suggestion that Jesus didn't die from crucifixion was.

not my idea-----it's in the NT

Forum List

Back