The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

Romney's a Mormon....we can't have that.

Obama's a Muslim....oh that's okay.

Romney's a Mormon- and that is okay.

Only idiot's think Obama is a Muslim- and that is okay.

Let's compare the two

Obama drinks/ Romney doesn't.
Muslims don't drink

Obama supports gay rights/Romney doesn't
Muslims don't support gay rights

Obama supports equality for women so does Romney
Muslims don't support women's equality

Looks like Romneys beliefs are closer to Muslim than Obamas are

Christians are not pro choice. Not a real Christian, anyway. God states in the bible in Exodus that if a pregnant woman is harmed and loses her baby, the person who harmed her should be executed. It's pretty clear that no Christian could possibly see killing a baby in the womb as acceptable. That proves God believes that the life of an unborn is equal to that of a grown man.

If I am accused of stealing something from a store and I produce a fraudulent receipt for that item, have I cleared myself of the accusations simply because I produced some kind of receipt when asked? According to liberals, yes.

Same thing with Obama and his BC.

Everyone look at the freaks. They are all out today.

screen-shot-2015-09-20-at-10-56-11-am.png
You think the Muslim god cares more about whether Obama drinks beer and eats bacon or if he degrades America. I think the Muslim god thinks he's doing a great job.
You don't understand Islam do you?

Christians are not pro choice. Not a real Christian, anyway. God states in the bible in Exodus that if a pregnant woman is harmed and loses her baby, the person who harmed her should be executed. It's pretty clear that no Christian could possibly see killing a baby in the womb as acceptable. That proves God believes that the life of an unborn is equal to that of a grown man.

If I am accused of stealing something from a store and I produce a fraudulent receipt for that item, have I cleared myself of the accusations simply because I produced some kind of receipt when asked? According to liberals, yes.

God killed the first born of Egypt....shows how much he values children

Have to correct you on your scripture there:
Exodus 21 KJV
22If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

Its certainly not a constitutional issue, as there is no requirement that a president can't have live in a Muslim country. Leaving us with a matter of judgment for the electorate.

And they've clearly made their judgment on Obama's eligibility to be president. Twice.

It wasn't even close either time.

Why do you libtards keep lying about Obamas two elections? They were not landslides at all and had three states gotten a few thousand votes the other way it would be a Republican sitting in the WH now, and not that Kenyan President.

I didn't say 'landslide'. I said it wasn't even close. Obama won by millions and millions of votes and a wide margin on the electoral college.

He won easily.

I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

Its certainly not a constitutional issue, as there is no requirement that a president can't have live in a Muslim country. Leaving us with a matter of judgment for the electorate.

And they've clearly made their judgment on Obama's eligibility to be president. Twice.

Why do you libtards keep lying about Obamas two elections? They were not landslides at all and had three states gotten a few thousand votes the other way it would be a Republican sitting in the WH now, and not that Kenyan President.

I didn't say 'landslide'. I said it wasn't even close. Obama won by millions and millions of votes and a wide margin on the electoral college.

He won easily.

OK, so you admit that you are blowing smoke.

Thanks.

^^^^^^^thinks it's possible that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii^^^^^^

Awesome.

Well that is what he said himself on his book flier.

Oh, I know what you are going to say, that Obama is such a fucking liar, who can believe him about anything. And that is my point.

ObamaBookBio_zps5pkgssf4.jpg

He won easily.

OK, so you admit that you are blowing smoke.

Thanks.

No, I said what I said. It wasn't even close. Obama won by millions and millions of votes and wide margin on the electoral college.

He won easily.

And you don't even disagree with me.

Well that is what he said himself on his book flier.

Oh, I know what you are going to say, that Obama is such a fucking liar, who can believe him about anything. And that is my point.

The pamphlet you're citing wasn't written by Obama.

And I'm pretty sure you know that. If I go back and do a search with your name and the words 'Miriam Goderich', am I going to find that you know exactly who she is and have commented on her before?

The pamphlet you're citing wasn't written by Obama.

And I'm pretty sure you know that. If I go back and do a search with your name and the words 'Miriam Goderich', am I going to find that you know exactly who she is and have commented on her before?

You are a stupid ass if you think that the publisher just took words out of thin air and put it in Obamies bio. They wrote what he told them, plain as day, fool.

Exodus 21 KJV
22If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

That's KJV. Here is ESV:

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and vhe shall pay as the wjudges determine. But if there is harm4 then you shall pay life for life, 24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Clear as day. Life for a life. Kill a baby in the womb, kill the person who did it.

I appreciate your efforts but I've read the bible cover to cover more times than you've opened one. I used to lead bible study classes. Trust me, I know scripture.

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.

I agree.

I've never been a birther but always wondered why the LSM could sent two hundred reporters to try and dig up dirt on Sarah Palin but no two hundred reporters ever tried to dig up anything on that POS in the White House.

One has to wonder just what they would find about his time in Pakistan and other Muslim countries.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Exodus 21 KJV

That's KJV. Here is ESV:

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and vhe shall pay as the wjudges determine. But if there is harm4 then you shall pay life for life, 24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Clear as day. Life for a life. Kill a baby in the womb, kill the person who did it.

I appreciate your efforts but I've read the bible cover to cover more times than you've opened one. I used to lead bible study classes. Trust me, I know scripture.
You probably have read the Bible a lot more than me. I did check with my Interlinear Peshitta Old Testament. They all agree if one takes the word "depart" as a premature birth, not as the mother loses the child. There does remain two questions; 1) Does this apply to the unborn? and 2) Are you applying all the laws of Moses universally?

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.

Obama has respect for other countries, especially poor ones, and this is a PROBLEM for you? Do you not realise how damn stupid that sounds?

Forum List

Back