The REAL Ike exposed for the war criminal he was.

Discussion in 'History' started by LA RAM FAN, Jul 14, 2017.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,640
    I keep saying all the time there is no difference in the two parties,they are one in the same. anybody who has doubts about this,it can be erased right now. We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin.well Ike was as well. I posted a pic on another thread years ago of Ike standing next to Stalin while he ordered his troops to rape german women.Ike is standing there next to him having a jolly old good time with him.I can repost that pic if anyone wishes.

well here is MORE proof that Stalin,FDR and Eisenhower were all in bed together.

Eisenhower: America’s 5-Star Assassin

In December 1943, Roosevelt announced Ike would be the supreme Allied commander in Europe and promoted him immediately to the rank of four-star major general.

The announcement sent shock waves through the U.S. and Allied forces as Ike was promoted over the heads of over 50 seasoned military leaders, all of whom had far greater skills and merit.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Camp

Camp Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,248
    Post the photo you mention.

3. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,229
    It's all bull shit, you can tell by this except alone;
    Told me all I needed to know about their agenda and the veracity of the article's claims.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,103
    photo doesn't matter but yeah post it . I like IKE because of his Operation Wetback and the way it cleaned up my school rooms for my generation as we young baby boomers went to school with no foreign influence or second languages in school or the grocery store . IKE doing his cleanup was also responsible for me not having to compete with foreigners ever in my working life . So , i always made a good living , had good schools , had an American society while i was growing up so hey , I like IKE no matter what photos you post of IKE . Without IKE the USA would probably look like kalifornia and the city of 'la' that you advertise RFan .

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +97,652
    FDR chose right

However, it was George Marshall who was the mastermind of the war

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. martybegan

martybegan Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,559
    On the logistical and broad strategic end, yes, however he left theater strategic/tactical command up to his subordinates, which was the proper way of doing things.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. The Irish Ram

The Irish Ram LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,239
    Excellent general, excellent president. Back in a time when common sense ruled. Russia was our ally in that war. We won that war Fan, because of people like Ike. You just accused him of rape by way of guilt by association with Stalin. Stalin was a necessary evil for a short amount of time. Together they got the job done, and liberated a world.
    And afterward, there was no patting of Stalin's knee and promising him uranium to make bombs to use against us. There were no "donations" to any Eisenhower slush funds.

You are from an era that only knows what you are told about WW2. This country thought enough of Ike's leadership in war, to make him the leader of our country. If he was leading today, there would be no ISIS. No gun running to drug cartels, no interference in Israel's elections, no Muslim quotas spilling into our country.
    He was a moral man. He was a patriot of the highest caliber.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Camp

Camp Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,248
    Your integrity is at stake. You made a comment that you had a photo and offered to post it. Now post it so we can see how you came to your conclusion simply by looking at a photo.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,640
    Jesus Chist,hold on to your panties for christ sakes.I am only coming back just now because it took forever for the replies to start coming in.they did not come in quick as i hoped they would so i left the computer for a while. I dont hang out here all day long as I am suspecting is the case with you.:rolleyes:

ah but it WASN'T by just simply looking at a photo.:D see unlike many other brainwashed sheep in america who worship these mass murdering traiter presidents Ike,FDR and the biggest conjob phony of them all that so many sheep in amerca fell for over the years hook,line,and sinker as the best president of the 20th century thanks to our propaganda media and our corrupt school system, ronald reagan,:rolleyes: unlike THOSE sheep,I did my research not listening to the corrupt media and our textbooks in our corrupt schools looking at alternative news sources over the years coming to to this conclusion.:D

THAT being said,ask and you shall receive.:D

. I could not find my thread I made on it a long time ago but i will,but here is the photo that you asked for. Like I said,i posted it on a thread years ago,not my fault you ignored it back then.:rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    By stopping General Patton's advance and handing Eastern Germany to Stalin, "Ike" enabled the mass rapes and murders.

[​IMG]
    As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!

oh and that is NOT a fake.Its the real Mccoy son.:biggrin:

could not find my thread on it but i WILL do a better search for it if and find that if you want that as well?:biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,640
    [​IMG]

I could have taken it (Berlin) had I been allowed.”

Letter from General George Patton to his wife on July 21, 1945.

• Winner Winner x 1