The REAL Ike exposed for the war criminal he was.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I keep saying all the time there is no difference in the two parties,they are one in the same. anybody who has doubts about this,it can be erased right now. We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin.well Ike was as well. I posted a pic on another thread years ago of Ike standing next to Stalin while he ordered his troops to rape german women.Ike is standing there next to him having a jolly old good time with him.I can repost that pic if anyone wishes.

well here is MORE proof that Stalin,FDR and Eisenhower were all in bed together.

Eisenhower: America’s 5-Star Assassin

In December 1943, Roosevelt announced Ike would be the supreme Allied commander in Europe and promoted him immediately to the rank of four-star major general.

The announcement sent shock waves through the U.S. and Allied forces as Ike was promoted over the heads of over 50 seasoned military leaders, all of whom had far greater skills and merit.

Post the photo you mention.
It's all bull shit, you can tell by this except alone;
In 1944, thousands of American boys died, needlessly, invading Normandy, and thousands of Frenchmen, supposedly our allies, were killed by the invaders. Thousands of German and other European men also died defending French soil in this insane, fratricidal war of white Christians against white Christians.

The organizer of the suicidal 1944 invasion was General Eisenhower, or “Ike,” who had come out of nowhere to be, suddenly, supreme Allied commander in Europe after a long and ignominious career of pencil-pushing.

Told me all I needed to know about their agenda and the veracity of the article's claims.

photo doesn't matter but yeah post it . I like IKE because of his Operation Wetback and the way it cleaned up my school rooms for my generation as we young baby boomers went to school with no foreign influence or second languages in school or the grocery store . IKE doing his cleanup was also responsible for me not having to compete with foreigners ever in my working life . So , i always made a good living , had good schools , had an American society while i was growing up so hey , I like IKE no matter what photos you post of IKE . Without IKE the USA would probably look like kalifornia and the city of 'la' that you advertise RFan .

I keep saying all the time there is no difference in the two parties,they are one in the same. anybody who has doubts about this,it can be erased right now. We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin.well Ike was as well. I posted a pic on another thread years ago of Ike standing next to Stalin while he ordered his troops to rape german women.Ike is standing there next to him having a jolly old good time with him.I can repost that pic if anyone wishes.

well here is MORE proof that Stalin,FDR and Eisenhower were all in bed together.

In December 1943, Roosevelt announced Ike would be the supreme Allied commander in Europe and promoted him immediately to the rank of four-star major general.

The announcement sent shock waves through the U.S. and Allied forces as Ike was promoted over the heads of over 50 seasoned military leaders, all of whom had far greater skills and merit.

FDR chose right

However, it was George Marshall who was the mastermind of the war

FDR chose right

However, it was George Marshall who was the mastermind of the war

On the logistical and broad strategic end, yes, however he left theater strategic/tactical command up to his subordinates, which was the proper way of doing things.

Excellent general, excellent president. Back in a time when common sense ruled. Russia was our ally in that war. We won that war Fan, because of people like Ike. You just accused him of rape by way of guilt by association with Stalin. Stalin was a necessary evil for a short amount of time. Together they got the job done, and liberated a world.
And afterward, there was no patting of Stalin's knee and promising him uranium to make bombs to use against us. There were no "donations" to any Eisenhower slush funds.

You are from an era that only knows what you are told about WW2. This country thought enough of Ike's leadership in war, to make him the leader of our country. If he was leading today, there would be no ISIS. No gun running to drug cartels, no interference in Israel's elections, no Muslim quotas spilling into our country.
He was a moral man. He was a patriot of the highest caliber.

Your integrity is at stake. You made a comment that you had a photo and offered to post it. Now post it so we can see how you came to your conclusion simply by looking at a photo.

Your integrity is at stake. You made a comment that you had a photo and offered to post it. Now post it so we can see how you came to your conclusion simply by looking at a photo.

Jesus Chist,hold on to your panties for christ sakes.I am only coming back just now because it took forever for the replies to start coming in.they did not come in quick as i hoped they would so i left the computer for a while. I dont hang out here all day long as I am suspecting is the case with you.:rolleyes:

ah but it WASN'T by just simply looking at a photo.:D see unlike many other brainwashed sheep in america who worship these mass murdering traiter presidents Ike,FDR and the biggest conjob phony of them all that so many sheep in amerca fell for over the years hook,line,and sinker as the best president of the 20th century thanks to our propaganda media and our corrupt school system, ronald reagan,:rolleyes: unlike THOSE sheep,I did my research not listening to the corrupt media and our textbooks in our corrupt schools looking at alternative news sources over the years coming to to this conclusion.:D

THAT being said,ask and you shall receive.:D

. I could not find my thread I made on it a long time ago but i will,but here is the photo that you asked for. Like I said,i posted it on a thread years ago,not my fault you ignored it back then.:rolleyes:

rape-german-women-ww2-1945-001.jpg

By stopping General Patton's advance and handing Eastern Germany to Stalin, "Ike" enabled the mass rapes and murders.

BEmtimkCUAAPJzq.jpg:large

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!

oh and that is NOT a fake.Its the real Mccoy son.:biggrin:

could not find my thread on it but i WILL do a better search for it if and find that if you want that as well?:biggrin:

Last edited:
george-patton-226x300.jpg

I could have taken it (Berlin) had I been allowed.”

Letter from General George Patton to his wife on July 21, 1945.

Eisenhower was a genius

His D Day invasion using an imaginary Patton Army attacking Calais saved tens of thousands of lives.

Jesus Chist,hold on to your panties for christ sakes.I am only coming back just now because it took forever for the replies to start coming in.they did not come in quick as i hoped they would so i left the computer for a while. I dont hang out here all day long as I am suspecting is the case with you.:rolleyes:

ah but it WASN'T by just simply looking at a photo.:D see unlike many other brainwashed sheep in america who worship these mass murdering traiter presidents Ike,FDR and the biggest conjob phony of them all that so many sheep in amerca fell for over the years hook,line,and sinker as the best president of the 20th century thanks to our propaganda media and our corrupt school system, ronald reagan,:rolleyes: unlike THOSE sheep,I did my research not listening to the corrupt media and our textbooks in our corrupt schools looking at alternative news sources over the years coming to to this conclusion.:D

. I could not find my thread I made on it a long time ago but i will,but here is the photo that you asked for. Like I said,i posted it on a thread years ago,not my fault you ignored it back then.:rolleyes:

By stopping General Patton's advance and handing Eastern Germany to Stalin, "Ike" enabled the mass rapes and murders.

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!

could not find my thread on it but i WILL do a better search for it if and find that if you want that as well?:biggrin:
Payback was a bitch for the Germans who could expect little sympathy from the Russians who they had savagely massacred

As suspected, the photo's are totally unrelated to your claims. They give no evidence whatsoever to the accusation you make. And by the way, you offered to post the photo evidence in your OP which was made at 2:04PM. Ten minutes later. at 2:14pm the request for the promised photo was made. Stop playing the victim. Your thread is bullshyt and does not belong in the History Forum. Conspiracy theory at best, but probably better suited in a lesser forum. Your nonsense doesn't even qualify as a bad conspiracy.

As suspected, the photo's are totally unrelated to your claims. They give no evidence whatsoever to the accusation you make. And by the way, you offered to post the photo evidence in your OP which was made at 2:04PM. Ten minutes later. at 2:14pm the request for the promised photo was made. Stop playing the victim. Your thread is bullshyt and does not belong in the History Forum. Conspiracy theory at best, but probably better suited in a lesser forum. Your nonsense doesn't even qualify as a bad conspiracy.
The moron posts a photo of allies Ike and Stalin meeting and then claims Stalin was ordering the rape of German women as they were meeting

Atrocities happened on both sides. The rape of German women was a natural reaction by an invading Army who had lost millions of casualties to Hitlers Army

coming from a troll who ignores documented facts that FDR knew pearl harbour was going to happen and tells outright bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked,you expect me to take this rambling post seriously?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It has been documented,not my fault you cant handle that little truth. same how you cant handle the truth on stinnets book being very accurate.:rofl:

nonsense is this rambling post of yours.i could refer you to many good books out thee that tell the real story of IKES corruption but i wont waste it on a stupid fuck troll who cant accept facts FDR was a traiter to americans and murdered those sailers that day.:rolleyes:

i could refer you to a book that documents IKE standing next to stalin as he gave the orders to his troops to rape those women by wht waste it on a troll who spits out lying bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked the fact you only see what you want to see you wont read it obviously just as you have obviously never read stinnets book as you claim.

Last edited:
We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin

Well .... duh ...

They were working on this little project called 'World War 2'

Tehran_Conference%2C_1943.jpg

yep same as Ike,three mass murderers,duh indeed.:up:

those two bastards FDR and churchhil,same as Eisenhower,rubbed shoulders with a mass murderer and were pals with that communist who imprisoned his citizens.thanks for helping me out how FDR same as ike was pals with that mass murderer.:up: duh indeed.:up:

As a military leader, Ike was very cautious
Seeking to reduce American casualties

Probably saved 100,000 U.S. Lives

coming from a troll who ignores documented facts that FDR knew pearl harbour was going to happen and tells outright bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked,you expect me to take this rambling post seriously?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It has been documented,not my fault you cant handle that little truth. same how you cant handle the truth on stinnets book being very accurate.:rofl:

nonsense is this rambling post of yours.i could refer you to many good books out thee that tell the real story of IKES corruption but i wont waste it on a stupid fuck troll who cant accept facts FDR was a traiter to americans and murdered those sailers that day.:rolleyes:

i could refer you to a book that documents IKE standing next to stalin as he gave the orders to his troops to rape those women by wht waste it on a troll who spits out lying bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked the fact you only see what you want to see you wont read it obviously just as you have obviously never read stinnets book as you claim.

yes i agree it IS funny you cant handle facts that same as FDR,ike was pals with a mass murderer who enslaved his own citizens.:haha:

coming from a troll who tells outright lies that stinnets book on FDR has been debunked you are hardly one to be talking of integrity son.:haha::lmao:

Forum List

Back