The REAL Ike exposed for the war criminal he was.

coming from a troll who tells outright lies

3e0.jpg

typical post of brainwashed sheep afraid of the truth,he cant counter the facts in all the posts i have made refusing to touch them and covering his ears and closing his eyes to that video,so knowing he is cornered,he pulls the old classic dodgeball game of tinfoil hatter.:up::clap:

I liked Ike, this is retrograde smear campaign.

coming from another resident troll of USMB who should get married to fellow troll camp,i expected that out of YOU.:clap:

you might for once in your life stop being a chickenshit coward and watch that video i posted earlier that exposed Ike as the murderer of many women and children stupid shit paid shill.:ahole-1:

Last edited:
I keep saying all the time there is no difference in the two parties,they are one in the same. anybody who has doubts about this,it can be erased right now. We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin.well Ike was as well. I posted a pic on another thread years ago of Ike standing next to Stalin while he ordered his troops to rape german women.Ike is standing there next to him having a jolly old good time with him.I can repost that pic if anyone wishes.

well here is MORE proof that Stalin,FDR and Eisenhower were all in bed together.

Eisenhower: America’s 5-Star Assassin

In December 1943, Roosevelt announced Ike would be the supreme Allied commander in Europe and promoted him immediately to the rank of four-star major general.

The announcement sent shock waves through the U.S. and Allied forces as Ike was promoted over the heads of over 50 seasoned military leaders, all of whom had far greater skills and merit.
You are confused here. Eisenhower was the man that was the "overlord", he directed and ultimately led Us in the west into victory in that great crusade. He warned us of the military industrial complex. Jeez. Troll thread.

That is because troll,in the END,unlike a lot of other presidents we have had,his conscience bothered him a little on murdering so many women and children during WWII going along with what his puppet masters told him to do,that he decided to leak out how the president does not run the country and that if you dont do what they tell you to do,they suffer the same fate kennedy did on nov 22nd 1963.:rolleyes:

as always,you troll my threads same as stupid fucks camp and wrongwinger not looking at videos that take you to school. you always just look at my thread title and nothing else every fucking time.:uhoh3:

Ike is universally loved and respected around the globe

Great General, Great President.......even a Greater Man

General Patton,unlike Eisenhower,was a REAL true patriot and TRUE american. He told the truth about how he was handcuffed same as we were in vietnam,same as the vietnam war where we were never allowed to win the war,he was also handcuffed by his superiors not allowed to go all out and win the war as he wanted. He was not a coward like Eisenhower who got promoted to general just for having a desk job.

The military industrial complex that Ike too little too late in his farewell address speech talked about,obviously murdered him for telling the truth that our government wanted the war to go and drag on for four years.Ike more than likely had a hand in his suspecious death as well.

george-patton-226x300.jpg

By stopping General Patton's advance and handing Eastern Germany to Stalin, "Ike" enabled the mass rapes and murders.

george-patton-226x300.jpg

I could have taken it (Berlin) had I been allowed.”

Letter from General George Patton to his wife on July 21, 1945.

Ike more than likely had a hand in his suspecious death as well.

I-am-not-saying.jpg

another paid shill same as maryL,, wrongwinger and camp to add to ignore. this is what you stupid fuck cowards do when presented evidence like that video I posted earlier that proves Ike mudered not only german soldiers,but women and innocent children who tried to feed their husband and father when they were starved to death on Ikes orders.
this-:scared1:

you all cant stand toe to toe in a debate afraid to look at the video so in desperation in defeat,you act like 3 year olds,you cowardly run off with your tail between your legs refusing to read LINKS or videos,so in defeat,you do this all the time-:scared1:

I now know what Camp,Mary L,-probably a sock,Ringel,fncceo,and USMB's resident troll WRONGwinger look like in real life.Here is the pic an undercover friend of mine took of them recently,the mystery is over that i NOW know what they look like in real life. here is what they all look like,:lmao:

ignore.jpg

they all have short shaven hair,a crewcut,the mystery is over now.:lmao:

this is what they ALL did when i posted my link in the OP and posted that pic of Ike and Staling together earlier and EXPESCIALLY when I posted the video they are too afraid to look at.this-
ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

poor babies,they cant handle the truth that they were brainwashed and programmed in school in our corrupt history classes from our corrupt school system.poor babies.here is your crying towel.i know the truth hurts.:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

they all LOVE mass murderers who murder women and children,they are all big fans of mass murderers of women and children,Churchill,FDR,Eisenhower,and the greatest most compassionate man of them all,the BEST mass murderer of women and children,Ike and FDRS good plan and very good friend.-Stalin,
yeah baby!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dance::banana:

proves Ike mudered not only german soldiers

You say that like it's a bad thing ....

hey stupid fuck paid troll,read ALL my posts instead of trolling only SELECTIVELY reading PARTS of my posts,because had you not SELECTED "PARTS" of my posts to read as you obviously did shill,you would have seen where I documented that he murdered WOMEN AND CHILDREN who tried to save their german soldier husband and father loser.:cuckoo:

because of how you select only PARTS of my posts,I change my mind about putting you trolls on ignore now since you go around trolling SELECTLY reading PARTS of my posts since you dont like me getting the truth out. another TROLL tactic that you agents have been exposed for over the years.

you do that of course because when you trolls see the truth i exppose on that murderer,you do this all the time as we both know-
ignore.jpg

I now know what Camp,Mary L,-probably a sock,Ringel,fncceo,and USMB's resident troll WRONGwinger look like in real life.Here is the pic an undercover friend of mine took of them recently,the mystery is over that i NOW know what they look like in real life. here is what they all look like,:lmao:

ignore.jpg

they all have short shaven hair,a crewcut,the mystery is over now.:lmao:

this is what they ALL did when i posted my link in the OP and posted that pic of Ike and Staling together earlier and EXPESCIALLY when I posted the video they are too afraid to look at.this-
ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

poor babies,they cant handle the truth that they were brainwashed and programmed in school in our corrupt history classes from our corrupt school system.poor babies.here is your crying towel.i know the truth hurts.:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

they all LOVE mass murderers who murder women and children,they are all big fans of mass murderers of women and children,Churchill,FDR,Eisenhower,and the greatest most compassionate man of them all,the BEST mass murderer of women and children,Ike and FDRS good plan and very good friend.-Stalin,
yeah baby!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dance::banana:

SL RAM FAN is still my bitch after all these years

hey stupid fuck paid troll,read ALL my posts instead of trolling only SELECTIVELY reading PARTS of my posts,because had you not SELECTED "PARTS" of my posts to read as you obviously did shill,you would have seen where I documented that he murdered WOMEN AND CHILDREN who tried to save their german soldier husband and father loser.:cuckoo:

because of how you select only PARTS of my posts,I change my mind about putting you trolls on ignore now since you go around trolling SELECTLY reading PARTS of my posts since you dont like me getting the truth out. another TROLL tactic that you agents have been exposed for over the years.

you do that of course because when you trolls see the truth i exppose on that murderer,you do this all the time as we both know-
ignore.jpg

Is that a self-portrait?

I keep saying all the time there is no difference in the two parties,they are one in the same. anybody who has doubts about this,it can be erased right now. We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin.well Ike was as well. I posted a pic on another thread years ago of Ike standing next to Stalin while he ordered his troops to rape german women.Ike is standing there next to him having a jolly old good time with him.I can repost that pic if anyone wishes.

well here is MORE proof that Stalin,FDR and Eisenhower were all in bed together.

In December 1943, Roosevelt announced Ike would be the supreme Allied commander in Europe and promoted him immediately to the rank of four-star major general.

The announcement sent shock waves through the U.S. and Allied forces as Ike was promoted over the heads of over 50 seasoned military leaders, all of whom had far greater skills and merit.
Your integrity is at stake. You made a comment that you had a photo and offered to post it. Now post it so we can see how you came to your conclusion simply by looking at a photo.

Jesus Chist,hold on to your panties for christ sakes.I am only coming back just now because it took forever for the replies to start coming in.they did not come in quick as i hoped they would so i left the computer for a while. I dont hang out here all day long as I am suspecting is the case with you.:rolleyes:

ah but it WASN'T by just simply looking at a photo.:D see unlike many other brainwashed sheep in america who worship these mass murdering traiter presidents Ike,FDR and the biggest conjob phony of them all that so many sheep in amerca fell for over the years hook,line,and sinker as the best president of the 20th century thanks to our propaganda media and our corrupt school system, ronald reagan,:rolleyes: unlike THOSE sheep,I did my research not listening to the corrupt media and our textbooks in our corrupt schools looking at alternative news sources over the years coming to to this conclusion.:D

THAT being said,ask and you shall receive.:D

. I could not find my thread I made on it a long time ago but i will,but here is the photo that you asked for. Like I said,i posted it on a thread years ago,not my fault you ignored it back then.:rolleyes:

rape-german-women-ww2-1945-001.jpg

By stopping General Patton's advance and handing Eastern Germany to Stalin, "Ike" enabled the mass rapes and murders.

BEmtimkCUAAPJzq.jpg:large

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!

oh and that is NOT a fake.Its the real Mccoy son.:biggrin:

could not find my thread on it but i WILL do a better search for it if and find that if you want that as well?:biggrin:
As suspected, the photo's are totally unrelated to your claims. They give no evidence whatsoever to the accusation you make. And by the way, you offered to post the photo evidence in your OP which was made at 2:04PM. Ten minutes later. at 2:14pm the request for the promised photo was made. Stop playing the victim. Your thread is bullshyt and does not belong in the History Forum. Conspiracy theory at best, but probably better suited in a lesser forum. Your nonsense doesn't even qualify as a bad conspiracy.

you not only LIE all the time like paid shills do,you ALSO ignore posts as well such as the fact I said i was NOT on the computer for a long time after i made that post in the OP :rolleyes:

Because i dont troll on the computer all day long posting lies and propaganda as you do here everyday.:rolleyes:I got a LIFE so i dont stay on the computer all day long idiot.:rolleyes:

I was hoping for posts within FIVE minutes after i made the thread,,not longer,:uhoh3:

Longer than five minutes and I usually dont stick so i usually and come back later idiot.:rolleyes:

Longer than waiting five minutes for a reply is TOO long for me dipshit because AGAIN,some of us have lives outside the computer and are not paid to troll threads at sites everyday such as all you shills are.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

dont you EVER get tired of acting like a 3 year old when losing a debate?:uhoh3:

Last edited:

ignore.jpg

Is that a self-portrait?

as always,you demonstrate you have reading comprehension problems.i know the truth hurts that i found this photo of you.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

"I" am not the chickenshit coward you trolls are who does this-:scared1: when links and videos are posted.:cuckoo:sorry the truth hurts that i found your self portrait.:rofl:

:haha:

oh and NICE job of dodgeball you play of not addressing where i proved FACTS you SELECTIVELY read only "PARTS" of my posts.:clap2: typical troll tactic you have been exposed on.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

your boss sure pays you trolls a lot of money for these constant ass beatings you get from here.no way in hell would you all keep coming back foe them for FREE.no way,no hell.:lmao:

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time drumming up sympathy for Nazis ....

article-0-150C44FC000005DC-236_634x424.jpg

Why? Patton thought we fought the wrong enemy and should have sided with them taking on Russia.

FINALLY someone who posted here who is NOT a paid shill. yahoo!!!!! FINALLY someone who doesnt go by just what out corrupt school system and our LAMESTREAM media has brainwashed them with.someone who actually can think for themselves and outside the box.:clap2:

yeah this hypocrite racist likes to have sympathy for mass murderer stalin and Eisenhower who murdered women and children as well as loves FDR because he same as Ike was pals with stalin who was the REAL enemy they should have gone after.:rolleyes:

you are the only one that has come on here that understands that Patton was not evil as FDR and IKE and and understood Stalin was the REAL enemy.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

you will find he only reads PARTS of your posts and ignores the part where Ike mudered women and children if you stick around here long enough.

Why? Patton realized we fought the wrong enemy and should have sided with them taking on Russia.

hey since you are the only one on here who is obviously not afraid to watch videos and does not go into discussions only seeing what you want to see,have you seen this video these cowards wont watch by chance and run off from cowardly with their tail between their legs?

these coward trolls wont read my link either how i exposed Ike had nothing but a desk job and was VERY incompetent to be a general and never deserved those promotions.:rolleyes: they wont read read it of course since it debunks the lies and propaganda of our corrupt school system that brainwashed them with lies,they cant come to grips with it they were brainwashed in their history claasses and come to grips with it as myself and you have.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Ike had a seat on the CFR and what he did by ordering Operation Keelhaul should be enough proof right there that Ike was and a less than honorable man and puppet. Stalin, Eisenhower, FDR...all very high level freemasons.

You are confused here. Eisenhower was the man that was the "overlord", he directed and ultimately led Us in the west into victory in that great crusade. He warned us of the military industrial complex. Jeez. Troll thread.
Well he did warn of the Military Industrial Complex, yet he was very much afraid to limit it's power when he was in the White House. He also had to know JFK had been murdered by those he warned us about, yet he still did nothing. For this he is deserving of our scorn.

He also failed to allow Patton's plan to break out of Normandy, when that could have shortened the war and saved many lives. However mistakes are made in all wars, but this was a big one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back