The REAL Ike exposed for the war criminal he was.

one good old mass murderer to another.FDR being pals with mass murderer of innocent civilians in his own country,goes and appoints another american he knows loves mass murderers of innocent women,none other than IKE,yeah baby.:clap:

Lets get the party of the mass murderers together who kill innocent civilians,churchill,Stalin,FDR,and IKE what a great combo there,they are not mass murderers of innocent civilians,they were all great men.
yeah baby.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The striking aspect of the visit was the lavish reception the Russians gave the commander of a foreign nation’s army. Georgi Zhukov, General Eisenhower’s Soviet counterpart in Berlin, met us at Tempelhof Airport for the flight to Moscow in Ike’s C-54 four-engine aircraft. Zhukov, as the official host, was the soul of hospitality and congeniality. By this time the two commanders...had become friends, as close of friends as public life permits.

In Moscow the party first attended a parade. Significantly, my father was invited to undergo a four-hour ordeal atop Vladimir Lenin’s tomb with Zhukov and Stalin. He was, I later learned, the first foreigner ever accorded that honor. One evening, the entire party was entertained at dinner, with Stalin himself officiating."

John S. D. Eisenhower (son and aide of Ike.

Ike was a great American and considered one of our finest Presidents

His judgement was impeccable

Taking the Eisenhower worshippers here once again to school major big time handing their asses to them on a platter. you guys go to theaters and watch movies all the time,so dont be a chickenshit,watch the video and learn.:D

Eisenhower's Death Camps were set up in the Rhine meadows immediately after WW2.
Hundreds of thousands of regular german POWs were forced to starve in the open fields for months with little or no food/water and no shelter. A blatant violation of the rules of war as specified in the Geneva conventions.
An unknown number of germans died from this deliberate, but extremely under-reported, mass-murder.
The Rhine meadows death camps is just one example of the many war-crimes committed by the "allies" during the WW2 era.

yeah baby,great man there,great general.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

something else the article did not mention under the video is that some were women as well.

I keep saying all the time there is no difference in the two parties,they are one in the same. anybody who has doubts about this,it can be erased right now. We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin.well Ike was as well. I posted a pic on another thread years ago of Ike standing next to Stalin while he ordered his troops to rape german women.Ike is standing there next to him having a jolly old good time with him.I can repost that pic if anyone wishes.

well here is MORE proof that Stalin,FDR and Eisenhower were all in bed together.

Eisenhower: America’s 5-Star Assassin

In December 1943, Roosevelt announced Ike would be the supreme Allied commander in Europe and promoted him immediately to the rank of four-star major general.

The announcement sent shock waves through the U.S. and Allied forces as Ike was promoted over the heads of over 50 seasoned military leaders, all of whom had far greater skills and merit.
Your integrity is at stake. You made a comment that you had a photo and offered to post it. Now post it so we can see how you came to your conclusion simply by looking at a photo.

Jesus Chist,hold on to your panties for christ sakes.I am only coming back just now because it took forever for the replies to start coming in.they did not come in quick as i hoped they would so i left the computer for a while. I dont hang out here all day long as I am suspecting is the case with you.:rolleyes:

ah but it WASN'T by just simply looking at a photo.:D see unlike many other brainwashed sheep in america who worship these mass murdering traiter presidents Ike,FDR and the biggest conjob phony of them all that so many sheep in amerca fell for over the years hook,line,and sinker as the best president of the 20th century thanks to our propaganda media and our corrupt school system, ronald reagan,:rolleyes: unlike THOSE sheep,I did my research not listening to the corrupt media and our textbooks in our corrupt schools looking at alternative news sources over the years coming to to this conclusion.:D

THAT being said,ask and you shall receive.:D

. I could not find my thread I made on it a long time ago but i will,but here is the photo that you asked for. Like I said,i posted it on a thread years ago,not my fault you ignored it back then.:rolleyes:

rape-german-women-ww2-1945-001.jpg

By stopping General Patton's advance and handing Eastern Germany to Stalin, "Ike" enabled the mass rapes and murders.

BEmtimkCUAAPJzq.jpg:large

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!

oh and that is NOT a fake.Its the real Mccoy son.:biggrin:

could not find my thread on it but i WILL do a better search for it if and find that if you want that as well?:biggrin:
As suspected, the photo's are totally unrelated to your claims. They give no evidence whatsoever to the accusation you make. And by the way, you offered to post the photo evidence in your OP which was made at 2:04PM. Ten minutes later. at 2:14pm the request for the promised photo was made. Stop playing the victim. Your thread is bullshyt and does not belong in the History Forum. Conspiracy theory at best, but probably better suited in a lesser forum. Your nonsense doesn't even qualify as a bad conspiracy.

coming from a troll who ignores documented facts that FDR knew pearl harbour was going to happen and tells outright bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked,you expect me to take this rambling post seriously?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It has been documented,not my fault you cant handle that little truth. same how you cant handle the truth on stinnets book being very accurate.:rofl:

nonsense is this rambling post of yours.i could refer you to many good books out thee that tell the real story of IKES corruption but i wont waste it on a stupid fuck troll who cant accept facts FDR was a traiter to americans and murdered those sailers that day.:rolleyes:

i could refer you to a book that documents IKE standing next to stalin as he gave the orders to his troops to rape those women by wht waste it on a troll who spits out lying bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked the fact you only see what you want to see you wont read it obviously just as you have obviously never read stinnets book as you claim.

yes i agree it IS funny you cant handle facts that same as FDR,ike was pals with a mass murderer who enslaved his own citizens.:haha:
Crazy Americans elected him for President four times. He has a National Memorial located between the Lincoln and Jfferon Memorials, an Island in NYC named after him. It has a Memorial to him too.

interstingly,the last book I read was a biography of Georgi Zhukov, the soviet general, and was interesting to read about his relationship with Ike. I kind of wonder if Zhukov would have replaced stalin, would their mutual respect have ended the cold war.

Taking the Eisenhower worshippers here once again to school major big time handing their asses to them on a platter. you guys go to theaters and watch movies all the time,so dont be a chickenshit,watch the video and learn.:D

Eisenhower's Death Camps were set up in the Rhine meadows immediately after WW2.
Hundreds of thousands of regular german POWs were forced to starve in the open fields for months with little or no food/water and no shelter. A blatant violation of the rules of war as specified in the Geneva conventions.
An unknown number of germans died from this deliberate, but extremely under-reported, mass-murder.
The Rhine meadows death camps is just one example of the many war-crimes committed by the "allies" during the WW2 era.

something else the article did not mention under the video is that some were women as well.

There were no death camps
At the end of WWII, the U.S. And our allies were faced with the overwhelming responsibility of feeding Europe
The Marshall Plan was one of the most humanitarian relief and rebuilding efforts in history

Your integrity is at stake. You made a comment that you had a photo and offered to post it. Now post it so we can see how you came to your conclusion simply by looking at a photo.

Jesus Chist,hold on to your panties for christ sakes.I am only coming back just now because it took forever for the replies to start coming in.they did not come in quick as i hoped they would so i left the computer for a while. I dont hang out here all day long as I am suspecting is the case with you.:rolleyes:

ah but it WASN'T by just simply looking at a photo.:D see unlike many other brainwashed sheep in america who worship these mass murdering traiter presidents Ike,FDR and the biggest conjob phony of them all that so many sheep in amerca fell for over the years hook,line,and sinker as the best president of the 20th century thanks to our propaganda media and our corrupt school system, ronald reagan,:rolleyes: unlike THOSE sheep,I did my research not listening to the corrupt media and our textbooks in our corrupt schools looking at alternative news sources over the years coming to to this conclusion.:D

. I could not find my thread I made on it a long time ago but i will,but here is the photo that you asked for. Like I said,i posted it on a thread years ago,not my fault you ignored it back then.:rolleyes:

By stopping General Patton's advance and handing Eastern Germany to Stalin, "Ike" enabled the mass rapes and murders.

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!

could not find my thread on it but i WILL do a better search for it if and find that if you want that as well?:biggrin:
As suspected, the photo's are totally unrelated to your claims. They give no evidence whatsoever to the accusation you make. And by the way, you offered to post the photo evidence in your OP which was made at 2:04PM. Ten minutes later. at 2:14pm the request for the promised photo was made. Stop playing the victim. Your thread is bullshyt and does not belong in the History Forum. Conspiracy theory at best, but probably better suited in a lesser forum. Your nonsense doesn't even qualify as a bad conspiracy.

coming from a troll who ignores documented facts that FDR knew pearl harbour was going to happen and tells outright bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked,you expect me to take this rambling post seriously?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It has been documented,not my fault you cant handle that little truth. same how you cant handle the truth on stinnets book being very accurate.:rofl:

nonsense is this rambling post of yours.i could refer you to many good books out thee that tell the real story of IKES corruption but i wont waste it on a stupid fuck troll who cant accept facts FDR was a traiter to americans and murdered those sailers that day.:rolleyes:

i could refer you to a book that documents IKE standing next to stalin as he gave the orders to his troops to rape those women by wht waste it on a troll who spits out lying bullshit lies that stinnets book has been debunked the fact you only see what you want to see you wont read it obviously just as you have obviously never read stinnets book as you claim.

yes i agree it IS funny you cant handle facts that same as FDR,ike was pals with a mass murderer who enslaved his own citizens.:haha:
Crazy Americans elected him for President four times. He has a National Memorial located between the Lincoln and Jfferon Memorials, an Island in NYC named after him. It has a Memorial to him too.

Hey brainwashed sheep,hate to break your heart but we dont elect and put these people in office,:lmao:they are SELECTED for us by the elite.The american sheep like you need a face to blame for for everything sheepherded not understanding the president is just a puppet for his puppet masters and if he does not do what his masters tell him,he suffers the same fate as out last great president did in 1963 who stood up to the bankers and had our money backed by silver instead of the worthless money it is now..:rolleyes:

FDR himself gave it away actually either by accident or by design of sheer arrogance,even he himself saying once that its not how many people that vote that counts,it WHO counts the votes that counts.:lmao:

we have not been a free country since 1913 sheepherded dupe when traiter woodrow wilson sold the american people down the drain creating the federal reserve act creating the federal reserve..ever since then we have been a facist dictatership.:rolleyes: as i said,the last great president that we had who tried to get rid of the evil fed, paid the price for that action on nov 22nd 1963.

yeah it was our corrupt government that put his name up there with them,Reagan "who you have acknowledged many times in the past is not the hero and great president the LAMESTREAM media has made him out to be" even he has made monuments for him as well everywhere,so as usual,you cripple your arguments in the process and get your ass owned.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
Interstate Highway System. Thanks, FDR and Ike.

you love these mass murderer and traiters to the american people,nice to see you love people who murder innocent civilains same as the biggest troll of USMB rightwinger.:up:

like him,you are going to burn in heel for your participation in this coverup taking money to troll boards thinking it will buy you happiness.

you are obviously a fan of mass murderers same as righrtwinger.:up:

i see mr worshipper of mass murderers FDR and IKE is plugging his ears and closing his eyes to this videro like clockwork.:up:

Trolls camp and WRONG winger LOVE a man who stands by and watches his soldiers beat up women with RIFLES just for trying to feed their prisoner soldiers their husbands,water and food

these stupid fucks assholes and the others here worshipping Ike are obviously big fans of Stalin as well.hope you enjoy your trip hell in the future for admiring these mass murderers Eisenerhower and FDR who murdered WOMEN AND CHILDREN same as their pal stalin.:asshole:

Eisenhower took millions of German prisoners and murdered 1.5 million of them in peacetime (more than he had killed in wartime). German prisoners were herded into vast enclosures surrounded by barbed wire fences. Eisenhower, acting under Baruch/Morganthau instructions, ordered them starved to death and tortured by vast stores of food outside their fences. Any German bringing them food was to be shot. One woman and her children brought a bottle of wine for her prisoner husband; the American guard smashed the bottle on the ground and shot the husband five times killing him in front of his family. Village women were bayoneted for the same “crime”. A humanitarian American soldier was told by his captain that he would be shot if he gave any more food to the prisoners. It was all kept from the American people by the Zionist-Jewish media and masked by the lucrative Zionist-Jewish Shoah Show. Was Patton going to “spill the beans”?

In American history Andersonville of Civil War infamy is condemned for imprisoning 50,000 Northern troops during the war without adequate food, water, shelter, sanitation, medical care, causing extensive exposure, disease and death. Like at Zionist-Jewish Nuremburg, the commander, Henry Wirtz, was hung. A horrific movie of this human outrage was made recently by Hollywood. But Eisenhower did exactly the same thing to millions of German soldiers in peacetime. Will Zionist-Jewish Hollywood make a movie of Andernach? Or will it be more Shoahs and Shindler Lists? Their latest movie about Pearl Harbor perpetuates their myth of the “surprise attack” and Einsteins the perfidious Franklin Roosevelt who provoked the attack in order to bring a reluctant America into the Zionist-Jewish war in Europe. Moose Jaw was one of many Zionist controlled presidents going back to Woodrow Wilson and World War I. ”

I
I keep saying all the time there is no difference in the two parties,they are one in the same. anybody who has doubts about this,it can be erased right now. We all know FDR was buddies with Stalin.well Ike was as well. I posted a pic on another thread years ago of Ike standing next to Stalin while he ordered his troops to rape german women.Ike is standing there next to him having a jolly old good time with him.I can repost that pic if anyone wishes.

well here is MORE proof that Stalin,FDR and Eisenhower were all in bed together.

In December 1943, Roosevelt announced Ike would be the supreme Allied commander in Europe and promoted him immediately to the rank of four-star major general.

The announcement sent shock waves through the U.S. and Allied forces as Ike was promoted over the heads of over 50 seasoned military leaders, all of whom had far greater skills and merit.

When you go by what our corrupt government-the CRIMINALS in washington running the country,by what THEY say as well as the LAMESTREAM media,and our textbooks in our history classes in our corrupt school system tells you-"the SAME corrupt school system that likes to get you to belive that magic bullets exist in stop in mid air and turn around>:rofl::haha:

If you go by what THEY say folks,we are taught of course that Ike was a great general and a great president who bravely served the america people. that is the EDITED version frpom again,out corrupt facist government and our corrupt school system,THEY edit out he was chums wit mass murderer stalin same as FDR. THEY dont tell you what countless survivors and some american soldiers who had a conscience tell youi,the documented facts how Eisenhower murdered women and children.they EDIT OUT the REAL version here below,the TRUTH.:mad:

I have accepted i was brainwashed for decades on this,:mad:other sheep here obviously have not which and obviously refuse to watch that video i posted :rolleyes:

Ii can understand.It was hard for me to accept as well for many years as well.

Eisenhower took millions of German prisoners and murdered 1.5 million of them in peacetime (more than he had killed in wartime). German prisoners were herded into vast enclosures surrounded by barbed wire fences. Eisenhower, acting under Baruch/Morganthau instructions, ordered them starved to death and tortured by vast stores of food outside their fences. Any German bringing them food was to be shot. One woman and her children brought a bottle of wine for her prisoner husband; the American guard smashed the bottle on the ground and shot the husband five times killing him in front of his family. Village women were bayoneted for the same “crime”. A humanitarian American soldier was told by his captain that he would be shot if he gave any more food to the prisoners. It was all kept from the American people by the Zionist-Jewish media and masked by the lucrative Zionist-Jewish Shoah Show. Was Patton going to “spill the beans”?

In American history Andersonville of Civil War infamy is condemned for imprisoning 50,000 Northern troops during the war without adequate food, water, shelter, sanitation, medical care, causing extensive exposure, disease and death. Like at Zionist-Jewish Nuremburg, the commander, Henry Wirtz, was hung. A horrific movie of this human outrage was made recently by Hollywood. But Eisenhower did exactly the same thing to millions of German soldiers in peacetime. Will Zionist-Jewish Hollywood make a movie of Andernach? Or will it be more Shoahs and Shindler Lists? Their latest movie about Pearl Harbor perpetuates their myth of the “surprise attack” and Einsteins the perfidious Franklin Roosevelt who provoked the attack in order to bring a reluctant America into the Zionist-Jewish war in Europe. Moose Jaw was one of many Zionist controlled presidents going back to Woodrow Wilson and World War I. ”[/QUOTE]

t

At the end of WWII, the U.S. And our allies were faced with the overwhelming responsibility of feeding Europe
The Marshall Plan was one of the most humanitarian relief and rebuilding efforts in history

The camps that the conspiracy nuts refer to as death camps were actually camps full of Russian POW's liberated from German camps. They were expected to be returned to the Soviet's upon their liberation but hundreds of thousands of them refused to be repatriated to the USSR. They wanted to stay in the west. This left the US and allies with hundreds of thousands of unexpected soldiers to care for, along with the millions of civilians. The Russian POW's could not be turned loose into the civilian population, hence, the camps.

Trolls camp and WRONG winger LOVE a man who stands by and watches his soldiers beat up women with RIFLES just for trying to feed their prisoner soldiers their husbands,water and food

these stupid fucks assholes and the others here worshipping Ike are obviously big fans of Stalin as well.hope you enjoy your trip hell in the future for admiring these mass murderers Eisenerhower and FDR who murdered WOMEN AND CHILDREN same as their pal stalin.:asshole:

In American history Andersonville of Civil War infamy is condemned for imprisoning 50,000 Northern troops during the war without adequate food, water, shelter, sanitation, medical care, causing extensive exposure, disease and death. Like at Zionist-Jewish Nuremburg, the commander, Henry Wirtz, was hung. A horrific movie of this human outrage was made recently by Hollywood. But Eisenhower did exactly the same thing to millions of German soldiers in peacetime. Will Zionist-Jewish Hollywood make a movie of Andernach? Or will it be more Shoahs and Shindler Lists? Their latest movie about Pearl Harbor perpetuates their myth of the “surprise attack” and Einsteins the perfidious Franklin Roosevelt who provoked the attack in order to bring a reluctant America into the Zionist-Jewish war in Europe. Moose Jaw was one of many Zionist controlled presidents going back to Woodrow Wilson and World War I. ”
Still as psychotic as ever

t

The camps that the conspiracy nuts refer to as death camps were actually camps full of Russian POW's liberated from German camps. They were expected to be returned to the Soviet's upon their liberation but hundreds of thousands of them refused to be repatriated to the USSR. They wanted to stay in the west. This left the US and allies with hundreds of thousands of unexpected soldiers to care for, along with the millions of civilians. The Russian POW's could not be turned loose into the civilian population, hence, the camps.

No nation in history has treated a defeated foe as well as the U.S. treated Germany and Japan after WWII

You are confused here. Eisenhower was the man that was the "overlord", he directed and ultimately led Us in the west into victory in that great crusade. He warned us of the military industrial complex. Jeez. Troll thread.

That musta been a bad hit of acid dude........ Either that or you're just nuts........ I'm goin' with just plain nuts. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back