Look at those Proud Boys acting like fucking animals.....

20149688347624.jpg
Marc, DENOUNCE black supremacists!

Are all black criminals black supremacists? Are all white criminals white supremacists? Just wondering.

That would make most perfect sense to me!

What's good for the goose ....

No wonder this country is in the mess it's in....

It's what you asked for.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Doubt these are republican voters.

But you can keep kidding yourself.

theHawk Andy Gno has footage of who the real enemy of the streets are. Hundreds of videos. Lauren Southern has hundreds of videos to see too. Where are the whiter supremacists videos though of actual violence?

The usual white USMB supremacists have all been screeching to a man, and woman, that the Proud Boys leader is some black and/or latino person.

As if to prove that that's why it's not a white supremacist group. Knowing all along that this was a blatant lie from the rancid depths of hell.

They've only been saying this of late, as another defense to the racist in Chief, Trump himself.

Here's the real founder and leader of the racist white supremacist group, The Proud Boys...
  1. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Claims He's Quitting the Group
  2. Glenn Beck'S Blaze Cuts Ties with Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes
  3. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Banned from YouTube
  4. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Wants Neighbors to Take Down Anti-Hate Yard Signs
  5. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Sues Southern Poverty Law Center Over Hate Group Designation
  6. WATCH: Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Reacts to Trump 'Stand Back and Stand By' Order Live in Real Time
As you can see, these are all old articles and one leading to present day. So it's nothing any of us didn't know.

Yet we've seen recent thread after thread, and post after post, stating the blatant lie that the Proud Boys founder is someone else.

These are what you can expect from our resident USMB white supremacists, lies and garbage.

Read it and weep.
Is Asian or Latin, or a combo, retard. I still remember the day I broke that black boy's ribs because he was fighting my Viet friend for no reason. Then he assumed it was my Spanish friend and charged him, and this was a thing of beauty the way he ducked and sent that charging black boy flying to get a face full of sidewalk. I heard about that later, but that's ok. :D I got that black boy off my friend. :auiqs.jpg:

So then he had cracked ribs and sidewalk rash on the chin and face. Not a good day for that guy. Want his name?

I still remember it because he was such an asshole. My Viet buddy came out OK from that scuffle because I loom-doomed that motherfucker's ribs. Knocked his wind away and everything. Don't mess with my friends.

:auiqs.jpg: And then when he thought it was my Spanish buddy that did it and charged him throwing a punch, it was epic!

That guy (that was black) was throwing a punch and got sent through the air like Superman with a fist out in the air and flying and landed on his face chin first on the sidewalk! :auiqs.jpg:
Still with the fist out trying to punch. Oh, it was glorious! Never was there a more deserving asshole.
I caught shit from my Spanish buddy about that, but the dude went straight to him, he didn't even look at me.

I would not have let him get very far with him, either. No sir.

Last edited:
Is Asian or Latin, or a combo, retard. I still remember the day I broke that black boy's ribs because he was fighting my Viet friend for no reason. Then he assumed it was my Spanish friend and charged him, and this was a thing of beauty the way he ducked and sent that charging black boy flying to get a face full of sidewalk. I heard about that later, but that's ok. :D I got that black boy off my friend. :auiqs.jpg:

So then he had cracked ribs and sidewalk rash on the chin and face. Not a good day for that guy. Want his name?

I still remember it because he was such an asshole. My Viet buddy came out OK from that scuffle because I loom-doomed that motherfucker's ribs. Knocked his wind away and everything. Don't mess with my friends.

:auiqs.jpg: And then when he thought it was my Spanish buddy that did it and charged him throwing a punch, it was epic!

That guy (that was black) was throwing a punch and got sent through the air like Superman with a fist out in the air and flying and landed on his face chin first on the sidewalk! :auiqs.jpg:
Still with the fist out trying to punch. Oh, it was glorious! Never was there a more deserving asshole.
I caught shit from my Spanish buddy about that, but the dude went straight to him, he didn't even look at me.

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

cool-story-bro-6.jpg

The usual white USMB supremacists have all been screeching to a man, and woman, that the Proud Boys leader is some black and/or latino person.

As if to prove that that's why it's not a white supremacist group. Knowing all along that this was a blatant lie from the rancid depths of hell.

They've only been saying this of late, as another defense to the racist in Chief, Trump himself.

Here's the real founder and leader of the racist white supremacist group, The Proud Boys...
  1. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Claims He's Quitting the Group
  2. Glenn Beck'S Blaze Cuts Ties with Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes
  3. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Banned from YouTube
  4. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Wants Neighbors to Take Down Anti-Hate Yard Signs
  5. Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Sues Southern Poverty Law Center Over Hate Group Designation
  6. WATCH: Proud Boys Founder Gavin McInnes Reacts to Trump 'Stand Back and Stand By' Order Live in Real Time
As you can see, these are all old articles and one leading to present day. So it's nothing any of us didn't know.

Yet we've seen recent thread after thread, and post after post, stating the blatant lie that the Proud Boys founder is someone else.

These are what you can expect from our resident USMB white supremacists, lies and garbage.

Read it and weep.

So, your point is you are too stupid to understand teh difference between the words FOUNDER and LEADER?

Ok, we believe it. YOu are stupid.

THe leader of the Proud Boys since 2018 has been a black cuban descended guy. Even if he got booted NOW for being a government informant, that is still very strong evidence that it is not a w.s. organization.

And you're the idiots who say invisible white supremacist and burning down American cities. :lol:

lol they're just idiots; Just mock them and laugh, it's impossible to take them seriously. Only the stupid attempt serious discussions with these degenerates and perverts.

These are the same people who tell you with a straight face that MLK would be a republican, blacks are leaving the Democratic party in droves, and Hillary will be in jail any moment now.
lol MLK and his wife Coretta were both Republicans, you moron. So were a lot of black Civil Rights era leaders, idiot. Medgar Everss was, and his brother still is, at least a few years ago he was in an interview on the anniversary of his brother's murder. The Klan were all Democrats.

lol MLK and his wife Coretta were both Republicans, you moron. So were a lot of black Civil Rights era leaders, idiot. Medgar Everss was, and his brother still is, at least a few years ago he was in an interview on the anniversary of his brother's murder. The Klan were all Democrats.
1665400471603.png

Man this fanfiction gets more and more creative. You sir get a gold star. ⭐️️

It's been posted that he's Samoan, I was thinking Tongan, but that's pretty close.

Now: Explain to me what Tongan and Samoan is.

I'll tell you one thing: It's not black or white.
Whatever is it's adorably colorful in its world building. Kudos to you. 😄

Man this fanfiction gets more and more creative. You sir get a gold star. ⭐️️
That was real life in 8th grade. Wanna hear the one about when we kicked all the crosstown blacks' asses on the last day of school?

9 of us and many more of them. The motherfuckers hit my big black friend with a chair..I was pissed! He was big and black and they jumped him. He wasn't a fighter, he was a Tuba player. Never been in a fight in his life. Damn teachers electronically locked the doors or something. I would've probably gotten my ass kicked anyway, but that's not what I was thinking when I saw that, I just wanted to help him.

That was real life in 8th grade. Wanna hear the one about when we kicked all the crosstown blacks' asses on the last day of school?

9 of us and many more of them. The motherfuckers hit my big black friend with a chair..I was pissed! He was big and black and they jumped him. He wasn't a fighter, he was a Tuba player. Never been in a fight in his life. Damn teachers electronically locked the doors or something. I would've probably gotten my ass kicked anyway, but that's not what I was thinking when I saw that, I just wanted to help him.
Not as exciting as the last one honestly. Needs more Kung Fu.

Whatever is it's adorably colorful in its world building. Kudos to you. 😄
Tonga and Samoa are South Pacific Polynesian islands, guy with commie fist for avatar.

My world has been a much better world historically than people like you try to build and it crumbles to nothing every time.

Not as exciting as the last one honestly. Needs more Kung Fu.
Yeah, no Kung Fu. Just 4-5 blacks beating on a gentle big black tuba player with a chair and teachers locking the doors. We got 'em that day after school though. They paid the price. 9 of us laid a much larger number of them out. Not ary a one was standing.

Tonga and Samoa are South Pacific Polynesian islands, guy with commie fist for avatar.

My world has been a much better world historically than people like you try to build and it crumbles to nothing every time.
Oh! Like Neverending Story. "The nothing, pulled them right out of my hands"

Yeah, no Kung Fu. Just 4-5 blacks beating on a gentle big black tuba player with a chair and teachers locking the doors. We got 'em that day after school though. They paid the price. 9 of us laid a much larger number of them out. Not ary a one was standing.
If only you had been privy to the secrets of the ancient art. Then maybe you could of helped your friend.

It's been posted that he's Samoan, I was thinking Tongan, but that's pretty close.

Now: Explain to me what Tongan and Samoan is.

I'll tell you one thing: It's not black or white.

Goat is an asshole. He is only pretending to not believe your story, because he doesn't like it.

Goat is an asshole. He is only pretending to not believe your story, because he doesn't like it.
I was thinking he was ignorant of geography and culture. I went to school with a Tongan girl. She was big and square, like 6'2" and wide shoulders, not exactly the classically desired female shape, but she had a sweet spirit and was very feminine. I liked her.

Forum List

Back