The real Donald Trump

I see. So your excuse for the orange clown is that there are other assholes in the world that are also assholes. LOL

This is how Trump treats 'little people'.

like us "little people" get treated great by the other assholes in DC....

Yep = like the Goldman Sacks criminals, K Street lobbyists and other DC insiders, damn billionaires who only want to take from the poor and give to the rich ...

Oh wait. That's twitler's cabinet!

if you think the asswipes in DC give a fuck about the little people ludd....tell me what kind of drugs you are doing,i wanna be in that "reality" too....

LOL, they claim they are being "bullied" by Trump, after THEY started mudslinging against him. He bought up property and built according to their laws. They can't say he did anything wrong, just hurt feelings.

Yep = like the Goldman Sacks criminals, K Street lobbyists and other DC insiders, damn billionaires who only want to take from the poor and give to the rich ...

Why would a billionaire steal from the poor, they should steal from the billionaires.

if you think the asswipes in DC give a fuck about the little people ludd....tell me what kind of drugs you are doing,i wanna be in that "reality" too....

Little cocksuck, afraid to address how he treated those people in Scotland? Do you think that he will treat you any better. LOL

Why would a billionaire steal from the poor, they should steal from the billionaires.

Because it is safer to steal from someone that does not have the power that those dollars represent. And the orange clown has repeatedly demonstrated that he likes to do that by shorting the contractors that have done work for him. Then daring them to sue him. The real Donald Trump is a complete asshole that only thinks of Donald Trump. To the point of mental illness. His performance at the CIA proved that.

LOL, they claim they are being "bullied" by Trump, after THEY started mudslinging against him. He bought up property and built according to their laws. They can't say he did anything wrong, just hurt feelings.
Hurt feelings? That wall, to purposely destroy their view of the ocean is not only small and mean, it shows exactly what kind of person the clown is. The people in that community will make sure that golf course remains unprofitable, and well they should.

I seldom give advice to lefty idiots but you jerks ought to slow it down just a bit as you've got eight long years ahead of you and I fear you're gonna burn yourselves out at this rate. What are we going to do for laughs if that happens? Please, at least give it some thought. Thanks.

Lefties love to bitch about stupid things.. Old Crock is a major bitcher.

Little cocksuck, afraid to address how he treated those people in Scotland? Do you think that he will treat you any better. LOL

cocksuck?....whenever someone is an asshole the names start...i guess that includes you rocks.....why dont you read what said and answer that?...or are you one of "them" who think your politicians give a fuck about you?....

Forum List

Back