The real difference between the TEA Party and OWS

Government has the Force of Law on It's side, the Courts, The Police, the Prisons, the Power to confiscate. The assertion is a lie. Government does achieve Power through Wealth, encouraging Monopoly, and supporting it by discriminating against Small Enterprise. The Government creates these Mega Companies and runs cover for them while we get both abused and the Bill in the end. Progressivism has always supported these Unfair Laws and Restrictions on the weak, in favor of Centralization and control. Funny how Government want's to separate itself from all of this, and claim it played no part in it. Progressive Government does not want to save us from this Evil, but disenfranchise It's long Established Partners, to gain full control. It does not want us Liberated, it just does not want to split the Loot anymore. :D "Meet The New Boss, Same as The Old Boss".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys are REALLY having to stretch to find a way to blame the left for the deregulation and lack of oversite promoted by the right huh?

You are the corporate minions.

The left has always been the one to try and keep "to big to fail" from taking place.

It has NEVER been the right who tried to beat down monopolies.

You guys evern hate your own Teddy Roosevelt for his trust busting moves.

His statement SAILED over your head....... But laugh again, for the camera!

That looks like occupied space, not abandoned space. It looks like people plan on returning to sleep, doesn't it?

Can you show me a single picture of an TEA Party site that looked anything like this? When the those angry, armed, racists ever feel a need to camp out?

The Tea Party was not protesting, they were rallying. People who rally to support the status quo and the plutocracy are not going to be pepper sprayed, are they QW?

When order is paramount...

rally.jpg

street shitter mentality,, show us your nazi pictures some mo.

If The Left has tried to keep Too Big To Fail from taking place, why has the Obama Administration spent more on Bailing Out Failure than any prior administration?

Prove that guy was shitting as claimed.

Where was the shit?

The pictures of trash were not trash.

WHY did this article call a sleeping person trash?

Government has the Force of Law on It's side, the Courts, The Police, the Prisons, the Power to confiscate. The assertion is a lie. Government does achieve Power through Wealth, encouraging Monopoly, and supporting it by discriminating against Small Enterprise. The Government creates these Mega Companies and runs cover for them while we get both abused and the Bill in the end. Progressivism has always supported these Unfair Laws and Restrictions on the weak, in favor of Centralization and control. Funny how Government want's to separate itself from all of this, and claim it played no part in it. Progressive Government does not want to save us from this Evil, but disenfranchise It's long Established Partners, to gain full control. It does not want us Liberated, it just does not want to split the Loot anymore. :D "Meet The New Boss, Same as The Old Boss".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys are REALLY having to stretch to find a way to blame the left for the deregulation and lack of oversite promoted by the right huh?

The left has always been the one to try and keep "to big to fail" from taking place.

You guys even hate your own Teddy Roosevelt for his trust busting moves.

all the rights attempts to pretend they are not the corporate party is complete bullshit.

Lets remember who you are fighting to Keep a tax off the very people who own these corps you say you hate.

How much did Obama raise from Wall Street in 2008?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, I've always been Anti Monopoly and Pro Human Rights, that's why I can't be a Progressive. Moral Relativism also makes me want to puke. :puke3:

You need to Study more.

Last edited:

Enough to get elected i guess huh?

How many laws did he pass for them after being elected?

Not enough to get their support this time arround huh?

its all going to the right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, I've always been Anti Monopoly and Pro Human Rights, that's why I can't be a Progressive. Moral Relativism also makes me want to puke. :Rolf:

You need to Study more.

You need to stop trying to pretend you are who you are not

Enough to get elected i guess huh?

How many laws did he pass for them after being elected?

Not enough to get their support this time arround huh?

its all going to the right now

How much money has he shoveled out to corporate and special interests?

And how about that revolving door between Goldman Sachs and his bureaucracy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, I've always been Anti Monopoly and Pro Human Rights, that's why I can't be a Progressive. Moral Relativism also makes me want to puke. :Rolf:

You need to Study more.

You need to stop trying to pretend you are who you are not

Interesting Perspective. What am I? What am I not?

What exactly are the merits of occupy wall streets movement ? And on what issues do they agree ?

Opposition to corporate bailouts, opposition to the undue influence of lobbyists in the political process, opposition to politicians being sold to the highest bidder, and a fundamental belief that the system is broken to the point where the concerns of average Americans are ignored.

That the OWS movement focuses its emphasis on ‘big business,’ where the TPM focuses its emphasis on ‘big government,’ is superficial; at the heart of the matter remains the fact that the OWS and TPM are similar in their belief that government has failed to address the needs of average Americans, and caters only to the needs of special interests.

Then please explain why the OWS platform is basically a set of Big Government programs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys even hate your own Teddy Roosevelt for his trust busting moves.

all the rights attempts to pretend they are not the corporate party is complete bullshit.

Lets remember who you are fighting to Keep a tax off the very people who own these corps you say you hate.

All the lefts attempt to separate themselves is the bigger joke.

The sad part however is, it is being played on you.

Keeping taxes low means you have lower prices. Why dont you want our corporations to not be able to compete with other countries?

how much did obama raise from wall street in 2008?

$4.28

You are sorely misinformed:

Barack Obama owes Wall Street bankers a debt of gratitude for generous campaign donations as he ponders how to cope with a financial crisis that poses challenges over government aid and regulation for the banking industry.

Staff at banks, Silicon Valley technology companies and universities topped the list of contributors to Obama's record treasure chest of $640m (£406m).

Goldman Sachs was linked to more donations than any other company as its employees and their families provided $847,207 to the successful Democratic candidate's fundraising machine.

People associated with JP Morgan provided $581,460 and donors linked to Citigroup gave $581,216 according to figures culled from public disclosures.

Bankers and academics at top of donor list | World news | The Guardian

The race is far from over, but Obama's difficulties speak to his contentious relationship with Wall Street. After raising $43 million from the financial industry in 2008, he has spent much of his first term railing against its excesses. He made a reference to "fat cat bankers" that still has executives smarting.

Obama has made three campaign visits to Manhattan in the past few months, raising money from financial industry leaders on each visit. He wants the banking industry's support. The question is whether the bankers still want him.

Obama struggling to raise donations from Wall Street | cleveland.com

Employees of banks shouldn't be allowed to donate to candidates? I think you are confusing PACs with donations from individuals. You know the difference, right?

Forum List

Back