The real difference between the TEA Party and OWS

If the TEA Party had done this the picture would have been all over the news.

Then we have the fact that they leave a huge mess behind when they finally leave. Does anyone remember seeing any pictures of all the trash the TEA Party left?

planet%20before%20profits%20photo.jpg

I love the "We the People Say Planet Before Profits" sign. It is always nice to see true believers cleaning up after themselves.

:eusa_whistle:

That looks like occupied space, not abandoned space. It looks like people plan on returning to sleep, doesn't it?

Can you show me a single picture of an TEA Party site that looked anything like this? When the those angry, armed, racists ever feel a need to camp out?

Then we have the fact that they leave a huge mess behind when they finally leave. Does anyone remember seeing any pictures of all the trash the TEA Party left?

I love the "We the People Say Planet Before Profits" sign. It is always nice to see true believers cleaning up after themselves.

That looks like occupied space, not abandoned space. It looks like people plan on returning to sleep, doesn't it?

Can you show me a single picture of an TEA Party site that looked anything like this? When the those angry, armed, racists ever feel a need to camp out?

The Tea Party was not protesting, they were rallying. People who rally to support the status quo and the plutocracy are not going to be pepper sprayed, are they QW?

When order is paramount...

rally.jpg

The Tea Party was not protesting, they were rallying. People who rally to support the status quo and the plutocracy are not going to be pepper sprayed, are they QW?

I see.

So when you earn a buck, it's rational "self interest" - good.

When I earn a buck, its "greed" - bad.

Do you actually expect anyone to swallow your horse manure?

The status quo is massive government spending on social programs. That's what the OWS clowns support, not the TEA Party.

Last edited:

rally.jpg
It's obvious you don't know history or you wouldn't post such tripe.

I see.

So you when you earn a buck, it's rational "self interest" - good.

When I earn a buck, its "greed" - bad.

Do you actually expect anyone to swallow your horse manure?

The status quo is massive government spending on social programs. That's what the OWS clowns support, not the TEA Party.

Yea, why would anyone protest a plutocracy?

peasants-for-plutocracy-by-michael-dal-cerro2.jpg

When you understand what conservatism is, every argument they make leads to the same end.

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

When you understand this and view their words, ask the question; will this lead to some form of an aristocracy?

The answer is always YES...

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

Keep in mind that the Tea baggers left as soon as Fox News turned off their cameras and reported that 10,000 people were really 100,000 people

rally.jpg

Only problem is that the Tea Party is Anti Fascist, while Progressives are Protesting for it. :D

IMO, the real difference is that the Tea Partiers are not Cognitively dissonant hypocrites as are OWSers:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture4016-down.jpg

dumper.jpg

Tea party members tend to take baths and work.

That the TPM may be treated unfairly by the press is an issue between the TPM and the press – it has nothing to do with the merits of the OWS’s issues or the fact both the OWS and TPM have the same position on many issues.

What exactly are the merits of occupy wall streets movement ? And on what issues do they agree ?

rally.jpg

Only problem is that the Tea Party is Anti Fascist, while Progressives are Protesting for it. :D

Seriously Intense? Franklin Roosevelt said during World War II that the domination of government by corporate power is "the essence of fascism" and Benito Mussolini -- who had an insider's view of that process -- said the same thing. Essentially, he complained that fascism should not be called fascism. It should be called corporatism because it was the merger of state and corporate power.

The Tea Party

rally.jpg

Seriously Intense? Franklin Roosevelt said during World War II that the domination of government by corporate power is "the essence of fascism" and Benito Mussolini -- who had an insider's view of that process -- said the same thing. Essentially, he complained that fascism should not be called fascism. It should be called corporatism because it was the merger of state and corporate power.

The Tea Party

Seriously, you need to look further into the Roots of Progressivism.

dumper.jpg

Tea party members tend to take baths and work.
.....hourly......

bachmann-hot-dog.jpg

tea-party.jpg

It's called Occupy Wall Street. Do occupiers go home at the end of the day and quit? Maybe we should ask Iraq and Afghanistan, they might have an idea.

Yea, why would anyone protest a plutocracy?

True, why would they? It would make just as much sense to protest unicorns. A plutocracy has never existed and never will. People with money don't run the government because the later has guns.

When you understand what conservatism is, every argument they make leads to the same end.

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Another way to say that is conservatism is domination of society by people who are competent to run it. Liberalism is domination of society by the bottom 51%. A liberal is someone who wants all the losers and numbskulls to run the world.

When you understand this and view their words, ask the question; will this lead to some form of an aristocracy?

The answer is always YES...

True, it would be an aristocracy of merit rather that an aristocracy of morons.

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

Gladstone was a gasbag and a demagogue. "Tempered by prudence?" You must be joking. Where is the prudence in spending $900 billion with no results? Nothing Democrats have tried to do or succeeded in doing in the last 100 years has anything to do with "prudence."

Liberalism is nothing but lies and delusions.

Government has the Force of Law on It's side, the Courts, The Police, the Prisons, the Power to confiscate. The assertion is a lie. Government does achieve Power through Wealth, encouraging Monopoly, and supporting it by discriminating against Small Enterprise. The Government creates these Mega Companies and runs cover for them while we get both abused and the Bill in the end. Progressivism has always supported these Unfair Laws and Restrictions on the weak, in favor of Centralization and control. Funny how Government want's to separate itself from all of this, and claim it played no part in it. Progressive Government does not want to save us from this Evil, but disenfranchise It's long Established Partners, to gain full control. It does not want us Liberated, it just does not want to split the Loot anymore. :D "Meet The New Boss, Same as The Old Boss".

Government has the Force of Law on It's side, the Courts, The Police, the Prisons, the Power to confiscate. The assertion is a lie. Government does achieve Power through Wealth, encouraging Monopoly, and supporting it by discriminating against Small Enterprise. The Government creates these Mega Companies and runs cover for them while we get both abused and the Bill in the end. Progressivism has always supported these Unfair Laws and Restrictions on the weak, in favor of Centralization and control. Funny how Government want's to separate itself from all of this, and claim it played no part in it. Progressive Government does not want to save us from this Evil, but disenfranchise It's long Established Partners, to gain full control. It does not want us Liberated, it just does not want to split the Loot anymore. :D "Meet The New Boss, Same as The Old Boss".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys are REALLY having to stretch to find a way to blame the left for the deregulation and lack of oversite promoted by the right huh?

You are the corporate minions.

The left has always been the one to try and keep "to big to fail" from taking place.

It has NEVER been the right who tried to beat down monopolies.

You guys evern hate your own Teddy Roosevelt for his trust busting moves.

Forum List

Back