The Raven finds teabags a poor icon

How about instead of a Raven, what about a Fisher?

They'll chew your friggin' face off and won't ever stop.

fish01.jpg

The KittenKoder requested that The Raven make the image smaller, or remove the poetry. It chose the poetry because the imagery is the whole point of The Raven. Is this not sufficient for the Marauder?
Midnight Marauder doesn't care what you do with your sig. Midnight Marauder was merely trying to be helpful. If Midnight Marauder was bothered by the sig, he would simply AdBlock it.

However, the Midnight Marauder cares about his fellow USMBites, and knows many of them have slow connections, and your sig at 84kb might be a "load" for some of them.

Therefore the Midnight Marauder gives you a reduced-size image, one also that when you link it here does not identify you in its properties.

Because the Midnight Marauder is most considerate, gentle and nice.

Behold:

29cqn7t.jpg

you got to much time on your hands :lol::lol:

I would like to take this opportunity to remind the Raven that it's tea PARTIES and not tea BAGS that are the brand, however.

Tea BAGGERS is just what the libtards have done with it. And while a Raven may not like tea parties, I certainly do.

aliceteapartysmall.png

I love that illustration...if I weren't so lazy, I'd replace my current fascinating siggy pic for that.

Forum List

Back