The Raven finds teabags a poor icon

The Raven accedes to the Marauder's demand
O.K....The artistry thing...I get it.

Still, you're gonna have to do some humpin' to dissociate yourself from the other cat who does that here, who is a tremendous dickweed.

The Raven's mating habits are not complicated. It does not like females with fleas, her feathers must be shiny, and The Raven does not like the ones who bite.

Must The Raven explain everything to the humans? Arent Tea parties are something your female hatchlings do? Is that how you humans choose to voice your frustration with your leaders? By playing children's games?

Why make it easy on your opponents with such symbolism? As The Raven once stated before, you invite ridicule upon yourselves. The Raven can think of no way to turn his nightmarish beauty into a joke. We represent death. We clean the earth of diseased and rotting flesh to feed our brood.

Must The Raven explain everything to the humans? Arent Tea parties are something your female hatchlings do? Is that how you humans choose to voice your frustration with your leaders? By playing children's games?

Why make it easy on your opponents with such symbolism? As The Raven once stated before, you invite ridicule upon yourselves. The Raven can think of no way to turn his nightmarish beauty into a joke. We represent death. We clean the earth of diseased and rotting flesh to feed our brood.
Was Samual Adams worthy of ridicule in your mind?

The Raven knows what the original boston tea party was about. Taxation without representation. It can read the human language.

Today's tea parties are about something completely unrelated, corrupt politicians.

Again, the foolish humans invite ridicule upon themselves. Do you not think the educated elite will use this misconception of the boston tea parties as evidence of how uneducated and stupid you are?

The Raven knows what the original boston tea party was about. Taxation without representation. It can read the human language.

Today's tea parties are about something completely unrelated, corrupt politicians.

Again, the foolish humans invite ridicule upon themselves. Do you not think the educated elite will use this misconception of the boston tea parties as evidence of how uneducated and stupid you are?
Then you haven't a thorough grasp on the tea party protests. It is not YOUR place to decide what their grievances are - it is a presumptuous and egotistical view.

Last edited:

I thought flies did that with maggots.

Then you haven't a thorough grasp on the tea party protests. It is not YOUR place to decide what their grievances are - it is a presumptuous and egotistical view.

It is every American's (and I guess American Raven's) right to define and analyze political stands and grievances. The Raven is correct that the teabagger's analogy is seriously flawed. Samuel Adams and the Tea Party gang were concerned about taxation without representation. The modern day teabaggers don't like corrupt politicians. If that, however, were really so, then they all would have voted to throw the GOP last year.

Si modo, you rightoid freaks are always trying to define what your opposition is up to without being objective about it. And you want to complain when you get your own strategy crammed up your butt? What a whiner. You can join Alli's squealing. Jeez, you all belong in the barn yard. Out.

It is every American's (and I guess American Raven's) right to define and analyze political stands and grievances. The Raven is correct that the teabagger's analogy is seriously flawed. Samuel Adams and the Tea Party gang were concerned about taxation without representation. The modern day teabaggers don't like corrupt politicians. If that, however, were really so, then they all would have voted to throw the GOP last year.
That *ahem* assumes that they voted, as a block, for any one political party....A flawed *ahem* assumption, at best.

Si modo, you rightoid freaks are always trying to define what your opposition is up to without being objective about it. And you want to complain when you get your own strategy crammed up your butt? What a whiner. You can join Alli's squealing. Jeez, you all belong in the barn yard. Out.
"You rightoid freaks"??...That comment tells us all a lot more about you than anything else.

Just because someone opposes authoritarian fascists, like you, that doesn't automatically make them a "rightoid freak".

It is every American's (and I guess American Raven's) right to define and analyze political stands and grievances. The Raven is correct that the teabagger's analogy is seriously flawed. Samuel Adams and the Tea Party gang were concerned about taxation without representation. The modern day teabaggers don't like corrupt politicians. If that, however, were really so, then they all would have voted to throw the GOP last year. ....
Unfortunately for you and Raven, you both are assuming that the grievances are something that supports your conclusion - that is not consistent with taxation without representation. As I said, both you and Raven haven't a grasp of what the Tea Parties are about. Listen don't assume your convenient preconceived notions. It's circular, thus idiotic.

.... Si modo, you rightoid freaks are always trying to define what your opposition is up to without being objective about it. ....
Typical authoritarian attitude - presuming to know what I think. Tell me more about myself as you seem to think you are an expert on my views. I almost always cede to an expert. We'll await the self-proclaiimed expert on Si modo's views - what are my views?

.... And you want to complain when you get your own strategy crammed up your butt? What a whiner. You can join Alli's squealing. Jeez, you all belong in the barn yard. Out.
What a strawman. I haven't complained about a thing. Do try to think before posting.

Last edited:

Politicians are corrupt and certainly don't represent me with all the corruption and I'm stilled getting taxed. Taxation without representation. Tea Party seems a pretty good symbol to me.

The educated elite will ridicule us no matter what symbol we use.

That *ahem* assumes that they voted, as a block, for any one political party....A flawed *ahem* assumption, at best.

"You rightoid freaks"??...That comment tells us all a lot more about you than anything else.

Just because someone opposes authoritarian fascists, like you, that doesn't automatically make them a "rightoid freak".

Yes it does.

au⋅thor⋅i⋅tar⋅i⋅an
  /əˌθɔrɪˈtɛəriən, əˌθɒr-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-thawr-i-tair-ee-uhn, uh-thor-] Show IPA
Use authoritarians in a Sentence
See web results for authoritarians
See images of authoritarians
–adjective
1. favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
2. of or pertaining to a governmental or political system, principle, or practice in which individual freedom is held as completely subordinate to the power or authority of the state, centered either in one person or a small group that is not constitutionally accountable to the people.
3. exercising complete or almost complete control over the will of another or of others: an authoritarian parent.
–noun
4. a person who favors or acts according to authoritarian principles.

fas⋅cist
  /ˈfæʃɪst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fash-ist] Show IPA
Use Fascists in a Sentence
See web results for Fascists
See images of Fascists
–noun
1. a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.
2. (often initial capital letter) a member of a fascist movement or party.
3. a person who is dictatorial or has extreme right-wing views.
–adjective
4. Also, fa⋅scis⋅tic  /fəˈʃɪstɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fuh-shis-tik] Show IPA . of or like fascism or fascists.

Now.........how again is it possible for a liberal to be an authoritarian fascist? Sounds more like a right wing nutjob neo con to me.

"Dictatorial". Doesn't have to be right wing. That's why there's an OR after it.

If the Raven has misconstrued what the true goal of the tea party protests are about, then blame it on the humans. They do not seem to have a clear agenda. While not true for all of them, when handed a microphone some of the tea partiers embarrass The Raven. They often seem unprepared and their grievences fuzzy around the edges. Of course, much of this can be blamed on your media which selectively chooses the the clips they show to portray a negative image.

If their agenda is simply to remove X democrat from office, like the Hannity, then The Raven is not interested. The Raven simply wants to purify this land of the leaders who lust for the green paper and their feigned outrage.

The Raven has two wings, not just one. It will admit that it favors the right wing, but cannot fly without the left. A bird that loses the use of one of its wings loses its freedom to soar and is a pathetic creature indeed. The Raven shall consume his wounded brother.

If the Raven has misconstrued what the true goal of the tea party protests are about, then blame it on the humans. They do not seem to have a clear agenda. While not true for all of them, when handed a microphone some of the tea partiers embarrass The Raven. They often seem unprepared and their grievences fuzzy around the edges. Of course, much of this can be blamed on your media which selectively chooses the the clips they show to portray a negative image.

If their agenda is simply to remove X democrat from office, like the Hannity, then The Raven is not interested. The Raven simply wants to purify this land of the leaders who lust for the green paper and their feigned outrage.

The Raven has two wings, not just one. It will admit that it favors the right wing, but cannot fly without the left. A bird that loses the use of one of its wings loses its freedom to soar and is a pathetic creature indeed. The Raven shall consume his wounded brother.
If you get your information from the tube, then that explains much.

Forum List

Back