The rant of the working class....Obama's worst nightmare.

My, my, my, doesn't "occupied" have quite the entitlement mentality? He reminds me of the toddler twins across the street.

Mine, mine, mine!

My, my, my, doesn't "occupied" have quite the entitlement mentality? He reminds me of the toddler twins across the street.

Mine, mine, mine!

Does it actually have to have a swastika attached for you to recognize a fascist idea? You would think at least one conservative would see this hateful pile of nazi droppings for what it is. Oh well, just goes to prove that you can wrap it in the flag or the bible and it will sell here.

Last edited:

Mine, mine, mine!

Does it actually have to have a swastika attached for you to recognize a fascist idea? You would think at least one conservative would see this hateful pile of nazi droppings for what it is. Oh well, just goes to prove that you can wrap it in the flag or the bible and it will sell here.
You really should look up fascism.

Until then........

tumblr_m4agnuiHNx1r4qjq6.gif

Mine, mine, mine!

There you go again...expecting people to contribute to the society that supports them is a fascist idea?
What a jewel you are.

Mine, mine, mine!

There you go again...expecting people to contribute to the society that supports them is a fascist idea?
What a jewel you are.

No but expecting a nazi jackass like yourself to take his own thread seriously was probably a much too optimistic idea.

What...you afraid the government would confiscate your computer?

No, crap like this makes me sad that some jackass wrote this (probably on freerepublic) and still felt like an American.

Who was it who said "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"? I swear it was some well-known 'Democrat'... but, that was when the Democrats actually gave a shit about their country.

Catholic Jesus agrees with your hate.

Mine, mine, mine!

What a jewel you are.

no, what you advocate is a dictoral communistic ideaology.

What a jewel you are.

Like Obama that you so proudly hail?:eusa_hand:

What a jewel you are.

The OP is a bald faced fascistic plan to turn the welfare state into a prison for the poor, I know it is supposed to be a joke to be taken lightly but for some reason I don't think a return to the workhouse system is that funny.

The OP is a bald faced fascistic plan to turn the welfare state into a prison for the poor, I know it is supposed to be a joke to be taken lightly but for some reason I don't think a return to the workhouse system is that funny.

NICE that YOU admit what Obama is doing.

it's funny to sadists, ie; like nazi soldiers.

You can't make a statement like that without explanation, explain how Obama is like the OP or STFU.

What a jewel you are.

No but expecting a nazi jackass like yourself to take his own thread seriously was probably a much too optimistic idea.

Optimism you got plenty...realism...you leave wanting.

You can't make a statement like that without explanation, explain how Obama is like the OP or STFU.

Sure I can. What's missing is your lack of thought.

Of course, the able bodied on welfare ALREADY have to work at min wage to pay for their assistance, and food stamps only barely cover food, if they do. But carry on hating, dupes.

Where are all these beans and rice coming from LOL?

No, crap like this makes me sad that some jackass wrote this (probably on freerepublic) and still felt like an American.

Who was it who said "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"? I swear it was some well-known 'Democrat'... but, that was when the Democrats actually gave a shit about their country.

Are you that ignorant of history to believe that JFKs call to public service was an attempt to deny the need of Americans for social services?

From the very same innaugural address

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich

I help the poor, but I ain't gonna be one of them. 'Help' is not stealing from one to give to another.

New Topics

Forum List

Back