The rant of the working class....Obama's worst nightmare.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Got this in an email today....rich.

PUT ME IN CHARGE
Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no
cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice
and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul
away. If you want hot dogs and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women
Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test
recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce
or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military
barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of
repair. Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and
possessions will be inventoried. If you buy a plasma TV or Xbox
360, it will be confiscated and sold for the "common good".

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week
or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the
roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we
find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires
and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the
"common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all
of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.
Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self
esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone
else's money for doing nothing was demeaning and lowered
self esteem

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at
least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current
system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes,
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest.
You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are
receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a
Job.

O.M.G. People on welfare actually having to go to work?? :eek: Have you lost your ever loving mind?? Where's TM, she'll tell you what she thinks of your stuff.

This rancid piece of class hatred has been floating around for a while.

What...you afraid the government would confiscate your computer?

No, crap like this makes me sad that some jackass wrote this (probably on freerepublic) and still felt like an American.
The only way you can feel like an American is to take free stuff without any guilt or remorse?

Wow.

None of this is rancid, based on class hatred or even all that tough. In the real world, you are expected to pay your way, one way or another.

No, crap like this makes me sad that some jackass wrote this (probably on freerepublic) and still felt like an American.

"Crap like this"....wow...so expecting people to have to contribute to the society that finances their livelihood makes you a jackass?

The only way you can feel like an American is to take free stuff without any guilt or remorse?

Wow.

None of this is rancid, based on class hatred or even all that tough. In the real world, you are expected to pay your way, one way or another.

Did you actually read the OP? Is that the real world in any way? It's a fascist fantasy to get the poor under control and working for the state.

Wow.

Did you actually read the OP? Is that the real world in any way? It's a fascist fantasy to get the poor under control and working for the state.

Yeah...that is much better than allowing the "poor" to live off of the state while doing nothing.
Your right. :eusa_eh:

Who was it who said "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"? I swear it was some well-known 'Democrat'... but, that was when the Democrats actually gave a shit about their country.

Hahahaha....wait, a lot of people on govt assistance do have jobs. Oh well, dont let that stop the rights fairy tales.

Who was it who said "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"? I swear it was some well-known 'Democrat'... but, that was when the Democrats actually gave a shit about their country.

Who was it that said "Arbiet macht frei"?

Are you that ignorant of history to believe that JFKs call to public service was an attempt to deny the need of Americans for social services?

From the very same innaugural address

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich

Last edited:
A Martin Luther Kind quote you rarely hear about...and almost never see repeated.

As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery. No Lincolnian emancipation proclamation or Johnsonian civil rights bill can totally bring this kind of freedom. The negro will only be free when he reaches down to the inner depths of his own being and signs with the pen and ink of assertive manhood his own emancipation proclamation. And, with a spirit straining toward true self-esteem, the Negro must boldly throw off the manacles of self-abnegation and say to himself and to the world, "I am somebody. I am a person. I am a man with dignity and honor

Are you that ignorant of history to believe that JFKs call to public service was an attempt to deny the need of Americans for social services?

Are you that ignorant to believe that is what she was saying?

Republicans don't see themselves as part of the "working class". There are those on disability and medicare, food stamps and welfare, then there are those few who actually have a job (very few and mostly low paying), but the majority think of themselves as "millionaires without funds". Their ship simply hasn't yet "come in".

republicans don't see themselves as part of the "working class". There are those on disability and medicare, food stamps and welfare, then there are those few who actually have a job (very few and mostly low paying), but the majority think of themselves as "millionaires without funds". Their ship simply hasn't yet "come in".

oh brother

Republicans don't see themselves as part of the "working class". There are those on disability and medicare, food stamps and welfare, then there are those few who actually have a job (very few and mostly low paying), but the majority think of themselves as "millionaires without funds". Their ship simply hasn't yet "come in".

You'd make a good fiction writer...just like Obama and his imaginary girlfriends, embellished half-truths about his family and outlandish tales of his heritage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back