The Radical Right Wing Breitfart Site Caught Spreading Lies Once Again

Lie much?

Do you check your sources?

Do you really live in Canada?

snopes.com: Fox News Banned in Canada

Might try getting facts BEFORE spewing bullshit.

I just checked and you're correct. I was told this by someone who works in the TV industry so I had assumed it was correct. Everyone gets fooled once in a while. But I'd don't try to pass myself off as a news source, and I admit when I'm wrong.

So you finally checked your sources? Last I heard A retraction to the story was made, so they admitted they were wrong, as you say, everyone gets fooled once awhile, so I see no difference, other than you and they have different views and you claim, they are deceitful and you just made a mistake.

Just comes down to partisanship and a we against them attitude

I don't know what kind of person besides perhaps a brainwashed subhuman that would ever take the breitfart site seriously, but unfortunately there are many of those among us.

This one is downright hysterical what the propaganda site is spreading now,..

"Breitbart.com’s Big Journalism website on Monday fell for a fake report on a satire website which claimed that Nobel Price-winning economist had filed for bankruptcy.

Business Insider reported that Big Journalism’s Larry O’Connor ran with the satirical report from The Daily Currant in an effort to smear Krugman.

Krugman took to his New York Times blog on Monday to explain that he had been “Breaitbarted” and reminded readers that Breitbart.com had also recently published a false story linking Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to the non-existent group “Friends of Hamas.”

“I wanted to wait and see which right-wing media outlets would fall for the hoax,” Krugman wrote. “And Breitbart.com came through!”

Breitbart uses satire website to smear Krugman with false bankruptcy report | The Raw Story

It was a set up, Brietbart fell for it, and you mis-characterize what happened. What does that make you but a dishonest hack, Black_Label?

I don't know what kind of person besides perhaps a brainwashed subhuman that would ever take the breitfart site seriously, but unfortunately there are many of those among us.

This one is downright hysterical what the propaganda site is spreading now,..

"Breitbart.com’s Big Journalism website on Monday fell for a fake report on a satire website which claimed that Nobel Price-winning economist had filed for bankruptcy.

Business Insider reported that Big Journalism’s Larry O’Connor ran with the satirical report from The Daily Currant in an effort to smear Krugman.

Krugman took to his New York Times blog on Monday to explain that he had been “Breaitbarted” and reminded readers that Breitbart.com had also recently published a false story linking Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to the non-existent group “Friends of Hamas.”

“I wanted to wait and see which right-wing media outlets would fall for the hoax,” Krugman wrote. “And Breitbart.com came through!”

Breitbart uses satire website to smear Krugman with false bankruptcy report | The Raw Story

It was a set up, Brietbart fell for it, and you mis-characterize what happened. What does that make you but a dishonest hack, Black_Label?

Some here seem to aspire to be dishonest hacks. I believe they are called "drolls." :D

Lie much?

Do you check your sources?

Do you really live in Canada?

snopes.com: Fox News Banned in Canada

Might try getting facts BEFORE spewing bullshit.

I just checked and you're correct. I was told this by someone who works in the TV industry so I had assumed it was correct. Everyone gets fooled once in a while. But I'd don't try to pass myself off as a news source, and I admit when I'm wrong.

Yes you did and for that you get pos rep but for believing someone just because they work in the tv biz you get negged. :D

Forum List

Back