The Radical Immigration law of l965

Personally, I'm for ending immigration across the board. I don't care if you are coming from Sweden, Syria, China, Russia, or India. End it. ....

Not going to happen, "running out of room " is one of the most ridiculous reasons to propose such a thing.
Then put several families inside your residence.

Why?
Save space.

The point is that we have plenty of "space," moron.

Personally, I'm for ending immigration across the board. I don't care if you are coming from Sweden, Syria, China, Russia, or India. End it. ....

Not going to happen, "running out of room " is one of the most ridiculous reasons to propose such a thing.

Why?
Save space.

Not as long as they keep pouring into the country, idiot (since you've decided to reduce the conversation to insults).

Why?
Save space.

Not as long as they keep pouring into the country.....

Yes, we do, idiot.

Why?
Save space.

Not as long as they keep pouring into the country, idiot (since you've decided to reduce the conversation to insults).
Do you know how many have "poured in" over the past 5 years? Look it up, you might find a surprise

Forum List

Back