Iraq stops would-be child bomber for ISIS...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Iraq stops would-be child bomber for ISIS - CNN.com

Dramatic video has emerged of Iraqi police stripping an explosive belt from a child suspected in a suicide bombing attempt for ISIS.

The footage appears to show security personnel restrain a visibly upset boy while they carefully cut the belt from the youth's torso in Kirkuk. Once the belt has been removed, the boy is scooped up and taken away.
Kurdistan 24, a broadcast news station based out of Irbil, Iraq, aired Sunday's capture.

Authorities said they believe the 15-year-old came to Kirkuk a week ago from Mosul, ISIS' most significant stronghold outside Syria.

These people are fucking animals. They've probably been grooming this boy from a much younger age to do their dirty work for them one day. Something the woman in the CNN clip said that I found interesting is that there seems to be a trend that some of the child bombers who have been coerced will fail on purpose, which would explain why the boy seems so terrified. Hopefully they can get him the help he needs.

Dramatic video has emerged of Iraqi police stripping an explosive belt from a child suspected in a suicide bombing attempt for ISIS.

The footage appears to show security personnel restrain a visibly upset boy while they carefully cut the belt from the youth's torso in Kirkuk. Once the belt has been removed, the boy is scooped up and taken away.
Kurdistan 24, a broadcast news station based out of Irbil, Iraq, aired Sunday's capture.

Authorities said they believe the 15-year-old came to Kirkuk a week ago from Mosul, ISIS' most significant stronghold outside Syria.

These people are fucking animals. They've probably been grooming this boy from a much younger age to do their dirty work for them one day. Something the woman in the CNN clip said that I found interesting is that there seems to be a trend that some of the child bombers who have been coerced will fail on purpose, which would explain why the boy seems so terrified. Hopefully they can get him the help he needs.
I remember during the Iraq occupation, insurgents used a retarded boy as a suicide bomber. That pissed off Iraqi citizens like nothing else. It has to be kept in mind that the most frequent victims of terrorism are other Muslims.

I remember during the Iraq occupation, insurgents used a retarded boy as a suicide bomber. That pissed off Iraqi citizens like nothing else. It has to be kept in mind that the most frequent victims of terrorism are other Muslims.

In the video it looks like the authorities are treating him with (for lack of a better term) kids gloves. They've seen this play out before, and see how terrified the boy is.

Sorry, I don't see a video in the link where a suicide belt is getting cut off the kid. I call a CNN :bsflag:bullshit story.......

They ( ISIL ) would use their own mother if they could get someone, so not surprising they were using the kid... I agree and hope they help the kid and he turns into something productive but with ISIL out there that kid is dead because they will use the kid family to lure the kid back and then kill him...

Sad reality of the hell that is over there...

Sorry, I don't see a video in the link where a suicide belt is getting cut off the kid. I call a CNN :bsflag:bullshit story.......
You would think they would force him out into a field and detonate him by sniper, but he's just a kid, so I guess they risked their lives to save him.

You are an idiot.

And you are a gullible muppett.

Every news outlet in the country is covering the story, dummy. And you see that thing around his waist that they pull off? Looks kinda like a vest? Yeah, that's the thing you are pretending not to see, stupid.

You are an idiot.

Every news outlet in the country is covering the story, dummy. And you see that thing around his waist that they pull off? Looks kinda like a vest? Yeah, that's the thing you are pretending not to see, stupid.

When I connect to your link, it only shows a picture, no video.........

I'm trying to stay neutral on this. I think Iraq is fed up with this bullshit which is why they hanged 36 terrorists. Remember we're talking about the same people that risked their lives to vote and then dip their finger in ink to prove it. I admire the character of these people.

You are an idiot.

Then use google or bing to search for the subject matter... I mean that is the easiest solution and yet it seem fringers are too stupid to do this for some damn reason!

You are an idiot.

Maybe if Breitbart tells you it happened... :rolleyes:

WATCH: Boy Suicide Bomber Stripped of Explosive Belt in Iraq

You are an idiot.

Then use google or bing to search for the subject matter... I mean that is the easiest solution and yet it seem fringers are too stupid to do this for some damn reason!

Is a video in the OPs link, or not?

You are an idiot.

Maybe if Breitbart tells you it happened... :rolleyes:

WATCH: Boy Suicide Bomber Stripped of Explosive Belt in Iraq

Okay, got it. Those guys are crazy taking that belt off that kid as many times the suicide belt they put on kids are remotely detonated! Those guys got lucky.

They ( ISIL ) would use their own mother if they could get someone, so not surprising they were using the kid... I agree and hope they help the kid and he turns into something productive but with ISIL out there that kid is dead because they will use the kid family to lure the kid back and then kill him...

Umm. They are called ISIS. Can you say Islamic terrorists?

Seriously. WTF is isil?

Seriously. WTF is isil?
. It's the ultimate goal of Obama and the Islamic terrorists. It stands for Iraq, Syria, Israel and Lebanon. The Islamic State.

Don't call them either one. Call them Daesh. It pisses 'em off and they threaten to cut out the tongues of those who use that term.

Daesh Daesh Daesh. Come get me. Please. Fucktards.

Meanwhile...the kid does look scared. And they sure handled him rough once they got him in the car. Yeah, tense moment for all. But, I wonder if the kid was a willing suicide bomber or possibly not?

Seriously. WTF is isil?
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. It's just another name for Greater Syria.

Forum List

Back