The Radical Immigration law of l965

A most dangerous plot:

known in Mossad, M16 and the CIA as "America's Hiroshima" .....the intention was to smuggle into the United States nuclear devices.

The bombs would be transported in one of the container ships that arrived at American East Coast ports every week. Few were subjected to full search. Sleeper agents would collect the bombs, packed inside a container, take them to several cities and detonate them, creating even more deaths and casualaties than the September 11 attacks.

The operation had been devised by Osama bin Laden with an exactness that would have the same terrible synchronicity as the September 11 attacks. The intention was not only to terrorize and appall by the sheer number of victims but at the same time provide an example of victory won by violence. Politically it was designed as a rallying call for global jihad, worldwide holy war.

The leaders of the muslim nations who opposed it would be swept away in what bin laden had likened to the creation of the new caliphants of which he had long dreamed. He envisaged how barely a generation after many muslim counties had won their independence, mostly from britain, their world would enter a new religious era. Already the first phase was in place in Iran where the l979 Khomeini revolution had aroused the deprived masses. Next to fall in the aftermath of America's Hirsoshima would be the Saudi royal family, who bin Laden had long accused of betraying their duties as custodians of the holly places of Mecca and Medina.

Details of the plan to detonate nuclear devices in America had emerged with the capture of Khalid
sheikh Mohammed, bin Laden's military operations chief, in an Al Qaeda safe house in Karachi on March 2, 2003. The arrest was made by Pakistani intelligence agents, allowing Preesident Musharraf to offer further proof to
Washington that he remained a staunch supporter of the war against terrorism....though it was less than the full truth.

Khalid sheikh Mohammed had been betrayed for less than a thousand bucks.

The plot called for the detonation of seven tactical nuclear devices in seven cities simultaneously..
the cities were New York, Washington D.C, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, and Boston. Each device would be capable of creting an expolosion of ten kilo tons.

Where do you get this shit from??? How many immigrants have you ACTUALLY met? Every single one that I've met is awe struck about America. I used to live in a very big and diverse apartment community with many many Muslim immigrants that lived there. I've never met one that was anti America.

[...]
Every captured Muslim terrorist I've ever read about who had been living in America has been described by his/her/their neighbors, friends and acquaintances as a "good American," a "nice, quiet fellow," and "no indications of anything like this. . ." Every one!

That goes for Ramseh Yousef, the greasy little bastard who bombed Tower One of the World Trade Center in 1993, every one of the shahids who conducted the 9/11 attack, The Tsarnaev brothers who did the Boston Marathon pressure cooker bombing, and more. They are all "nice people" -- until they wipe out your family!

If you are a White Christian, keep your eyes and your mind open. You have a very deadly, committed, cleverly deceptive enemy and it's too bad you don't want to know it.

Last edited:
thankfully the cracka 'kulture' is circling the drain

Experts: Coming Demographic Shift Will Strengthen US Culture

America’s demographics are changing like never before. In less than 30 years, whites will no longer be the racial majority in the United States. As VOA Senior Analyst Victor Morales explains in this first part of a two-part series, this population shift will have important implications for American culture and society.

Where do you get this shit from??? How many immigrants have you ACTUALLY met? Every single one that I've met is awe struck about America. I used to live in a very big and diverse apartment community with many many Muslim immigrants that lived there. I've never met one that was anti America.

[...]
Every captured Muslim terrorist I've ever read about who had been living in America has been described by his/her/their neighbors, friends and acquaintances as a "good American," a "nice, quiet fellow," and "no indications of anything like this. . ." Every one!

That goes for Ramseh Yousef, the greasy little bastard who bombed Tower One of the World Trade Center in 1993, every one of the shahids who conducted the 9/11 attack, The Tsarnaev brothers who did the Boston Marathon pressure cooker bombing, and more. They are all "nice people" -- until they wipe out your family!

If you are a White Christian, keep your eyes and your mind open. You have a very deadly, committed, cleverly deceptive enemy and it's too bad you don't want to know it.
Hence my "Cherry Picked" Statement. Every group no matter the race, sex, or religion is going to have crazies that commit crimes. We don't demonize the entire group because of the actions of a few looney tunes.

America’s demographics are changing like never before. In less than 30 years, whites will no longer be the racial majority in the United States. As VOA Senior Analyst Victor Morales explains in this first part of a two-part series, this population shift will have important implications for American culture and society.

So those who don't agree with you are 'crackas'? I noticed that two of the "experts" in the article celebrating the diversity of the country which has become more than 1/7 hispanic in the last few decades, had hispanic surnames - morales and pantoja. Maybe they're a little biased? Anyway, how does the transformation, or the 'browning' of America, by having the poorest of the third world come here, mostly by sneaking into our country, make America stronger?

So those who don't agree with you are 'crackas'? I noticed that two of the "experts" in the article celebrating the diversity of the country which has become more than 1/7 hispanic in the last few decades, had hispanic surnames - morales and pantoja. Maybe they're a little biased? Anyway, how does the transformation, or the 'browning' of America, by having the poorest of the third world come here, mostly by sneaking into our country, make America stronger?

There have been Latino-Americans since there has been an America.

today its not immigration. its an invasion

Trump sure has a way of illustrating what we're up against, by using the snake as the muslims, and the tender hearted woman as the sob sisters who think it's great that many more muslims are coming to this country. The pseudos who have hijacked the democrat party still think that the enemy within is the confederate flags and statues of southern civil war generals, and the 2nd Amendment. In the meantime, they try to protect and elevate the muslims to the status of poor victims of racism. Islam is, has been since the 7th century, the scourge of civilized people everywhere..

Why does the Federal government coddle Negroids aka pay them money not to work, give them free food and housing etc.etc.etc. and yet.................................allow mexicans to work for starvation wages aka it is o.k. for mexicans to be our servants but not negroes?

Why is dat folks?

A servant by any other name is still a servant.

Could it be the Federal Government wanted to eliminate the servant class ....but then recognized that someone has to do the dirty work, perform the low paying jobs or else society would not function very well...so thus they allow the illegal mexicans to storm our borders to take the jobs hardworking and honest blacks used to perform...what does that tell you about our gubmint?

Why does the Federal government coddle Negroids aka pay them money not to work, give them free food and housing etc.etc.etc. and yet.................................allow mexicans to work for starvation wages aka it is o.k. for mexicans to be our servants but not negroes?

Why is dat folks?

A servant by any other name is still a servant.

Could it be the Federal Government wanted to eliminate the servant class ....but then recognized that someone has to do the dirty work, perform the low paying jobs or else society would not function very well...so thus they allow the illegal mexicans to storm our borders to take the jobs hardworking and honest blacks used to perform...what does that tell you about our gubmint?

When I was a kid in cities like L.A. , Houston, Cleveland, the Black people did a lot of the domestic work as well as factory and construction work. That was late 50's, early 60's. The Blacks even did most of the fry cooking in the white areas, at least in southern Calif. Those jobs seem to have dried up. Hispanics, mostly illegal, do the domestic, construction work, as well as restaurant and even the health industry. and many of the factories have left, thanks to the clintons, reagans, carters, bushes. Obama's even worse with TPP. An illegal won't complain about work conditions, non payment of wages, etc. So now, the government, mostly democrats, have programs ensuring that the poor, many of whom are Black, don't starve. Nothing wrong with that, although it does create a dependency class, thanks to the cheap labor crowd like the clintons and republicans.

Personally, I'm for ending immigration across the board. I don't care if you are coming from Sweden, Syria, China, Russia, or India. End it. We need to preserve what farmland and habitats we have. There is a finite amount of land available on this continent, as well as others and what remains should be preserved, or our own destruction will be the result.

Personally, I'm for ending immigration across the board. I don't care if you are coming from Sweden, Syria, China, Russia, or India. End it. We need to preserve what farmland and habitats we have. There is a finite amount of land available on this continent, as well as others and what remains should be preserved, or our own destruction will be the result.
That is rediculous, take a drive across your state and see for yourself... In the last month I drove across California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, and Nevada... Let me assure you there is SOOOOOOO much open empty land in every single state. We are no were close to full.

America is a country made up of immigrants. If you don't believe in it then you should support all of us going back to where we came from and giving it back to the Native Americans. Anything otherwise would make you a hypocrite.

Personally, I'm for ending immigration across the board. I don't care if you are coming from Sweden, Syria, China, Russia, or India. End it. ....

Not going to happen, "running out of room " is one of the most ridiculous reasons to propose such a thing.

Forum List

Back