The Racist Half & Half, Is The Most Racist Ever In Washington!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this lovely lady with a brain, will tell you "Fact" about the "No. 1 Terrorist" in this Country!!! And I can assure you? This "Wannabe Black Boy" is not finished destroying this Country because of his Hate for White People!!!

Rending the nation: Obama and his Treasury Department's scheme

By Sylvia Thompson

If any Americans think that the Obama Treasury Department's decision to change the face of paper money has anything to do with good intentions, they are sadly mistaken. This move is another ploy by Barack Obama and his cadre of sycophants, behaving badly, to provoke divisiveness throughout the populace.

Under whatever guise Obama is cloaking this despicable move, he has delivered another blow to the American people, especially white people. Another in-your-face to all who hold this nation's founding and history dear. Gains we may have made in race and gender relations in this country, by design, are being set back decades. There must be fifty ways (a la Paul Simon) to honor women of the civil rights and suffrage movements without spitting in the face of America's heritage.

Classic liberal Greta Van Susteren, on her Fox News show, called the plan to remove Andrew Jackson from the twenty dollar bill and replace him with Harriet Tubman "stupid." I will venture to say it was much more sinister than stupid, but I'm pleased that even a liberal mind sees through Obama's machinations on this one.

Van Susteren offered, reasonably, that if the goal is to honor Harriet Tubman and the honor has to be with a monetary bill, why not create a bill specifically for her? A 25 dollar bill is Van Susteren's suggestion. I read that Dr. Ben Carson, former 2016 presidential candidate, suggested a two dollar bill for Ms. Tubman. He could also see through Obama's machinations.

Harriet Tubman's work was indeed for liberty, but liberty for only black people. The women's suffrage movement was for only women. Past American presidents served for the good of the whole country. Neither service should cancel out the other, as Obama and his Treasury drones have so insidiously proposed.

This man Barack Obama could not sink lower in my estimation. He is like a cancer eating away at the soul of the nation.

Rending the nation: Obama and his Treasury Department's scheme

"GTP"
20120926-214225.jpg

Changing the currency is ruining the nation? Yeah, I miss the two dollar bill, it had white people on it, only white people should be on the money....Take that damn buffalo off the nickle also. it's not a white person..

Forum List

Back