The race war is on

Spare us white boy. The race war started on 7-4-1776.
I'll agree, the race war started some time ago, but regular white folks have been refusing to participate for almost 50 years, give or take.

You want proof of that assertion?

You're still here.
White folks have been participating in the race war for all 245 years. Many are delusional like you, a personn who spews racism daily while claiming to not be racist.
Except, that's you.... that's what you do, every day.

You are really really fucked up, ain't you?

Body-camera footage released by police on Saturday shows the armed man attempting to get inside the police officer's vehicle. The driver can be heard screaming at the man, "What are you doing?" and "Stop!" as Royer urged the man to drop his weapon.

This guy was motivated by the rhetoric of the Black leaders and his high on drugs homies in the barbershop.

This is what the war is going to look like, while the 2nd Amendment people wait for the gun confiscation law to be passed before they do anything, the police will be fighting this front.

The article says nothing about being motivated by racial rhetoric.

Sounds like you nuts arent waiting for a race war, like Dylan Roof, you WANT a race war.

BLN, and the Dems are doing everything possible to start a race war. The benefactor being the Chinese who are clearly ordering their agents in the xiden admin to get one going.
No, people like you want the race war. For some reason idiots like you think our demands for equality means you lose rights. White males specifically, have a serious entitlement mentality.
Here's a very intelligent man. Listen to him and learn something.

Spare us white boy. The race war started on 7-4-1776.
I'll agree, the race war started some time ago, but regular white folks have been refusing to participate for almost 50 years, give or take.

You want proof of that assertion?

You're still here.
White folks have been participating in the race war for all 245 years. Many are delusional like you, a personn who spews racism daily while claiming to not be racist.
Watch this and learn. Notice not one word about racism or the system being racist.

Body-camera footage released by police on Saturday shows the armed man attempting to get inside the police officer's vehicle. The driver can be heard screaming at the man, "What are you doing?" and "Stop!" as Royer urged the man to drop his weapon.

This guy was motivated by the rhetoric of the Black leaders and his high on drugs homies in the barbershop.

This is what the war is going to look like, while the 2nd Amendment people wait for the gun confiscation law to be passed before they do anything, the police will be fighting this front.
No race war. Not even a good example. He probably should have dropped the knives. I'm no cop, but if he came at me with two knives and I told him to halt, I would have dropped him too, whether black, white, male, female or trans. Welcome to The Great State of Tennessee. It's great to be alive and go Tennesseeing.
Yes, indeed!
The Patron State of Shooting Things ;)
Yep. I had a great day at the range, yesterday.

Forum List

Back