the race is almost a tie, too close to tell

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Obiviously despite claims right and left and center the race would be a blow out, all the claims, including my own, were wrong.

The debates look crucial now for both candidates, who are both have shown they are quite capable in such formats.

I would prefer that Gary Johnson be added to the debate forums, but I don't that that will happen.

The two figures that should concerned the Trumpsters are those that show HRC is still trouncing Trump in toss up and no toss up EVs, as well as the favorability rating.

Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 46.2 42.9 Clinton +3.3
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average 41.4 39.0 Clinton +2.4
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

Favorability Ratings -14.0 -23.1 Clinton +9.1
Betting Odds 76.0 24.0

Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 229 154 Clinton +75
No Toss Up States 340 198

CNN is reporting that its “CNN/ORC Poll was conducted by telephone Sept. 1-4 among a random national sample of 1,001 adults. The survey includes results among 886 registered voters and 786 likely voters. For results among registered or likely voters, the margin of sampling error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points”, of course weighs to older whites. Presidential poll: Donald Trump pulls ahead of Hillary Clinton - CNN.com

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

the polls will change one way or the other as we get closer to election day - but a lot will be riding on the debates. trump says he's going to 'wing it' & hasn't been practicing... because after all, that's 'how he beat out 17 other candidates'. lol..... hillary not only has the knowledge of issues, but she is gonna be ready for the feces flinging the orangutan will no doubt be resorting to.

i actually hope he does bring up slick willy & decades old history. that will certainly endear him to the female vote he so desperately needs.

• Banned
I don't like the idea of either as president.

I am hoping the debates will have the effect of encouraging voters to check out Johnson.

I don't like the idea of either as president.

I am hoping the debates will have the effect of encouraging voters to check out Johnson.
Perot is the closest we've come to a true third party challenge. Too bad he was a flake, because he could have made Johnson's effort more effective.

i would love to have gary johnson & jill stein up there but that 15% margin is what's doing it & the political gods pull all the strings.

Forum List

Back