The Rabbi Of Organ Trafficking Is Released!

It's not surprising that a schizo can't restrain himself from coming up with something really stupid. It would have been better if he had posted nothing instead of making himself look like the fool that he is.
Yeah, we know: in your parallel world, the terrorists of FSA and co are not Sunni extremists but democratic freedom fighters.

I don't think the Little Boy realizes what a fool he makes himself out to be with his nonsensical statements.

As if your Al-Qaeda propaganda is not visible to us. "Real Opposition", "Regime bombs civilians".

I hope you never need a kidney transplant, Little Boy, but it is obvious that a brain transplant is needed for you.
You should ask the Rabbi for a conscience. But you will probably get no one. The Rabbi cannot even get one for himself.

Why are you so concerned with this one Rabbi when your beloved is responsible for over 300,000 people killed, hundreds of thousands wounded and millions of displaced people? It appears that your beloved Assad has no conscience or this civil war would not have started, thus giving ISIS the chance to use Syria as the stepping stone for the worldwide Caliphate.

Yeah, we know: in your parallel world, the terrorists of FSA and co are not Sunni extremists but democratic freedom fighters.

I don't think the Little Boy realizes what a fool he makes himself out to be with his nonsensical statements.

As if your Al-Qaeda propaganda is not visible to us. "Real Opposition", "Regime bombs civilians".

I hope you never need a kidney transplant, Little Boy, but it is obvious that a brain transplant is needed for you.
You should ask the Rabbi for a conscience. But you will probably get no one. The Rabbi cannot even get one for himself.

Why are you so concerned with this one Rabbi when your beloved is responsible for over 300,000 people killed, hundreds of thousands wounded and millions of displaced people? It appears that your beloved Assad has no conscience or this civil war would not have started, thus giving ISIS the chance to use Syria as the stepping stone for the worldwide Caliphate.
Al-Qaeda and Nato are responsible. You are cheerleader of both.

As hard as it might seem, the purpose of organ transplants is to save lives. If people can live with one kidney or lung, or half a liver and can save a life, some are willing to do so. Family members often will under go the surgery to save other member. Some do it for money, usually because they have so little and want to prove for their loved ones. The dead no longer need the organs that could save others. A few trade in organs for money because there is such a need and the risks are high. If it was mandatory for good organs from those dying or dead to be used for transplants as long as they are not damaged, there would be no need for traders or risk.
Trading companies that create jobs is legal, but trading in organs to save lives is not? If there was an abundance of organs those trading and selling organs would no longer exist.
Organ donation should be mandatory and automatic as long as the organs are viable. Umbilical cords and embryos should be included as donor cells as well. Unless there are health reasons, everyone over the age of 18 should be a blood donor as least once a year. I think bodies should be used for science and not worm food. If you must, take some body part, cremate it and have it turned into a diamond and mount it in a frame of the person's picture to remember them by. Stop wasting good land for graves.

If you don't care about saving lives, create a mandatory age of termination or take all those with terminal illness and just eliminate them. Why waste time, money and resources to save someone that is so close to death and no longer a provider to the community?

Why condemn those who try to save lives then?

As hard as it might seem, the purpose of organ transplants is to save lives. If people can live with one kidney or lung, or half a liver and can save a life, some are willing to do so. Family members often will under go the surgery to save other member. Some do it for money, usually because they have so little and want to prove for their loved ones. The dead no longer need the organs that could save others. A few trade in organs for money because there is such a need and the risks are high. If it was mandatory for good organs from those dying or dead to be used for transplants as long as they are not damaged, there would be no need for traders or risk.
Trading companies that create jobs is legal, but trading in organs to save lives is not? If there was an abundance of organs those trading and selling organs would no longer exist.
Organ donation should be mandatory and automatic as long as the organs are viable. Umbilical cords and embryos should be included as donor cells as well. Unless there are health reasons, everyone over the age of 18 should be a blood donor as least once a year. I think bodies should be used for science and not worm food. If you must, take some body part, cremate it and have it turned into a diamond and mount it in a frame of the person's picture to remember them by. Stop wasting good land for graves.

If you don't care about saving lives, create a mandatory age of termination or take all those with terminal illness and just eliminate them. Why waste time, money and resources to save someone that is so close to death and no longer a provider to the community?

What live saving hero that Rabbi is! Organ trafficking has always been a humanitarian measure. And Al-Qaeda is a democratic group! Your views have always been astonishing. aris2chat, always cheering the filthiest filth.

The famous israeli rabbi Levy Izhak Rosenbaum who led the biggest network of organ trafficking is released before the end of his sentences!

He should be returned to "Israel"!
He sold kidneys and liver for more than 160.000 dollars!
Brooklyn Rabbi released following sentence in illegal organ trade Brooklyn Daily Eagle

Releasing those kind of pigs is not safe especially for palestinians.

1248384477270.jpg

actually ----muslim PIGS should not be released from jail----so many muslim PIGS return to their MURDER FOR ALLAH activities when they are released from jail ----and even those who get attracted to the filth and shit of islam in jail---perverts that they are-----START MURDERING FOR THE GLORY OF THE PILE OF SHIT IN THE SKY----allah------releasing muslims is dangerous to the GALAXY

speaking of which.....persons who leave the USA to "visit" Islamic cesspits---should not be permitted to get back in-------we have seen the dangers----if lump of muzzie shit MUHAMED YOUSEFF had been barred from reentry to the USA ---a bunch of good American military boys would still be alive today

What live saving hero that Rabbi is! Organ trafficking has always been a humanitarian measure. And Al-Qaeda is a democratic group! Your views have always been astonishing. aris2chat, always cheering the filthiest filth.

I think the other posters and the viewers by now realize that the Little Boy is mentally unbalanced. Would someone say to a reasonable person like Aris the following after she was making some good suggestions?

Your views have always been astonishing. aris2chat, always cheering the filthiest filth.
I guess in his demented mind, anyone who doesn't drop down and kiss the feet of his beloved Assad is "cheering the filthiest filth." What a sick, stupid thing to say to Aris.

I think the other posters and the viewers by now realize that the Little Boy is mentally unbalanced. Would someone say to a reasonable person like Aris the following?

"Your views have always been astonishing. aris2chat, always cheering the filthiest filth."

I guess in his demented mind, anyone who doesn't drop down and kiss the feet of his beloved Assad is "cheering the filthiest filth." What a sick, stupid thing to say to Aris, especially since she has come up with some good ideas re giving organs to people who need them.

In the Little Boy's sick mind, the people who were protesting peacefully were not mowed down which started this civil war. Perhaps if his beloved Assad had acted more like the Kings of Jordan and Morocco, this would never have happened.

I think the other posters and the viewers by now realize that the Little Boy is mentally unbalanced. Would someone say to a reasonable person like Aris the following after she was making some good suggestions?

Your views have always been astonishing. aris2chat, always cheering the filthiest filth.
I guess in his demented mind, anyone who doesn't drop down and kiss the feet of his beloved Assad is "cheering the filthiest filth." What a sick, stupid thing to say to Aris.

I think the other posters and the viewers by now realize that the Little Boy is mentally unbalanced. Would someone say to a reasonable person like Aris the following?

"Your views have always been astonishing. aris2chat, always cheering the filthiest filth."

I guess in his demented mind, anyone who doesn't drop down and kiss the feet of his beloved Assad is "cheering the filthiest filth." What a sick, stupid thing to say to Aris, especially since she has come up with some good ideas re giving organs to people who need them.

Where are my pompoms and short short skirt? Rock um, sock um put them in the ground. Break um, shake um, grind them into dust.
OK, so I was never a cheer leader.

When did saving lives or trying to be logical become the filthiest filth. What he did was wrong but their was a moral motivation behind his actions. The whole purpose of organ transplants are to save lives not to kill or cause harm. There are many criteria that determines who gets an organ, and for family waiting to same their loved one's life it might not seem fair or takes too long. Fair is for there to be enough organ to spare not a shortage.

The idea of a loved one's life to continue or help others is a wonderful legacy. The idea of helping science and medicine by donating a body is giving to the future.

Where is the filth? As long as there is poverty there will be ways of exploiting others or doing what ever is possible to feed their family. That is the true tragedy not the selling of organ.

Sorry, I don't look so cute in skimpy outfits as half a decade ago. If I tried to jump and cheer now I'd hurt myself. I'll stick to the keyboard.

Step to the left, step to the right. Stick out your arm and save a life.

In the Little Boy's sick mind, the people who were protesting peacefully were not mowed down which started this civil war. Perhaps if his beloved Assad had acted more like the Kings of Jordan and Morocco, this would never have happened.

Are goyim organs kosher?! :cool:

to save a life, yes it is kosher

Killing and traffiking organs of palestinians to save life of zionazis is kosher?!

Killing and traffiking organs of palestinians to save life of zionazis is kosher?!

You do know the story was not real. You really should stay away from Rense

Just more blood libels and you swallowed it hook line and sinker

So tell us, Mohammed Freeman, if you needed a kidney and the only one available was from a Jew, would you consider it haram and turn it down?

By the way, what did you think about what your brethren are doing to innocent people in the Sudan who are not Muslims? I imagine this does not disturb you, the same as when you learned that those lighter-skinned Muslims murdered over 300,000 Black Muslims in Darfur and took the women as slaves. However, when a story about a Rabbi pops up, you are all ears. The Rabbi story is more important to you than tens of thousands of dead people in the Sudan.

You do know the story was not real. You really should stay away from Rense

Just more blood libels and you swallowed it hook line and sinker

If Mohammed Freeman is into libels, I can start one about him. In between putting down the Jews on forums, he is busy recruiting young people for ISIS. That's what good extremist Sunnis do. As a matter of fact, the FBI and other Intelligence Agencies monitor the Internet (this is a fact) to try to catch posters who sound radical No doubt they are keeping an eye on Mohammed Freeman to see if they can catch him crossing the line.

Forum List

Back