The questions politicians CAN’T ask...’Are we a better nation with illegal immigrants?’

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Conversely, these simple questions are those nobody in politics can answer. How/why would we ever create such a dynamic...we must be fucking stupid.
‘Do illegal aliens enhance the lives of REAL Americans?’
‘Are REAL Americans safer with the presence of illegal aliens?’
‘Are REAL Americans better off fiscally with the presence of illegal aliens?’
‘Are American schools better with the presence of illegal aliens?’
‘Is healthcare for REAL Americans better with the presence of illegal aliens?’

Republicans have been ignoring the illegals for decades - if they wanted to really stop them 43 could have when he controlled congress.

nothing has changed -

Republicans have been ignoring the illegals for decades - if they wanted to really stop them 43 could have when he controlled congress.

nothing has changed -

Yeah but, but, but, but......let’s talk about TODAY.
You may have noticed...DC has been turned upside down...Nobody sane gives two fucks about 16 years ago.
Try again bud

[QUOT

"Siete, post: 21823520, member: 49106"]Republicans have been ignoring the illegals for decades - if they wanted to really stop them 43 could have when he controlled congress.

nothing has changed -[/QUOTE]

I'd agree. The issue has become a third rail of sorts. Too many hispanic voters to piss them off by really cracking down hard, so the politicians on both sides dither, pretend to want to do something, while actually wanting nothing to do with this issue except putting as much space as they can get between themselves and it.

nothing has changed -

Yeah but, but, but, but......let’s talk about TODAY.
You may have noticed...DC has been turned upside down...Nobody sane gives two fucks about 16 years ago.
Try again bud

pay close attention to the 3 words I typed at the close of that post ..... then gfy

Give work permits and they won’t be illegal

You are WRONG about the "Hispanic votes." People who are legal voters from Mexico, Cuba, and other Spanish-speaking countries are not so stupid to see that the influx of illegals HURTS THEM.

This whole Kabuki Dance is based on one simple fact: The Pelosi Schumer Army is fighting for the day when Democrats have control of Congress and the White House, so that those 30 million illegal bastards can be converted to voting citizens (DON'T BELIEVE THE 11 MILLION MYTH!). When that happens, the country is toast.

When you realize this fact, everything they do becomes clear and understandable.

nothing has changed -

No.

we are NOT a better nation with illegal aliens.

Of course, we are NOT a better nation WITHOUT illegal aliens, either.

Too many hate filled ignorant conservatives infesting the place.

nothing has changed -

No.

we are NOT a better nation with illegal aliens.

Of course, we are NOT a better nation WITHOUT illegal aliens, either.

Too many hate filled ignorant conservatives infesting the place.

Cool...and I’m certain you can tell us how our nation is better for the average American....you know, thanks to illegal immigration and all....RIGHT?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you)

[QUOT

"Siete, post: 21823520, member: 49106"]Republicans have been ignoring the illegals for decades - if they wanted to really stop them 43 could have when he controlled congress.

nothing has changed

I'd agree. The issue has become a third rail of sorts. Too many hispanic voters to piss them off by really cracking down hard, so the politicians on both sides dither, pretend to want to do something, while actually wanting nothing to do with this issue except putting as much space as they can get between themselves and it.

So, with that said and with fertility rates in mind, how long before Mexico controls our government? Anybody done the math?
“But, but, but....RUSSIA!”

The Dem-Prog agenda is not to make our nation better. It is to acquire complete power over everyone and then for the Party Hacks to profit from the neo-slavery.

Forum List

Back