The queer's just keep pushing...

manu1959 said:
anyone see the irony in the title of this thread?

Look what happened the last time I responded to one of your innuendos! :shocked: :fifty:

nakedemperor said:
That's true. But physical attraction is not.

Biology 101: we are ALL born with an innate attraction to the opposite sex for purposes of reproduction from birth. This idisputeable and in no situation on earth is this different. Therefore homosexuality is a choice. This is not hard to understand.

nakedemperor said:
Homosexuality was removed from the APA's list of mental illnesses years ago. It is not a diseased to be cured.

After much financial and social pressure from the homosexual leadership, go figure.

OCA said:
Absolutely 100% wrong, its a choice, the behavior is a choice.

Of course the behavior is a choice. But abstaining from the behavior doesn't make you straight.

OCA said:
Biology 101: we are ALL born with an innate attraction to the opposite sex for purposes of reproduction from birth. This idisputeable and in no situation on earth is this different. Therefore homosexuality is a choice. This is not hard to understand

Biology 101: Genetic mutations occur over the course of human events, perhaps homosexuality is one of them. This could do many things, include alter the gender of sexual attraction

Psychology 101: If sexual attraction can be altered psychologically through natural, external factors, it is not a choice; there are some facets of one's psychology which are immutible and natural, perhaps homosexuality is one of them.

At any rate, homosexuality is not a choice. Participating in homosexual behavior is a choice, but is completely independant of the natural occuring phenomenon of homosexuality through all cultures of human beings and among mammals of the animal kingdom. No "choice" is involved is being a homosexual, the only "choice" you've identified is whether or not to accept it.

nakedemperor said:
Of course the behavior is a choice. But abstaining from the behavior doesn't make you straight.

Biology 101: Genetic mutations occur over the course of human events, perhaps homosexuality is one of them. This could do many things, include alter the gender of sexual attraction

Psychology 101: If sexual attraction can be altered psychologically through natural, external factors, it is not a choice; there are some facets of one's psychology which are immutible and natural, perhaps homosexuality is one of them.

At any rate, homosexuality is not a choice. Participating in homosexual behavior is a choice, but is completely independant of the natural occuring phenomenon of homosexuality through all cultures of human beings and among mammals of the animal kingdom. No "choice" is involved is being a homosexual, the only "choice" you've identified is whether or not to accept it.

There is no natural occuring phenomenon of homosexuality among human beings. You want to compare yourself to animals who use it as an act of dominance? Fine but your doing yourself no favors as animals lack the ability to reason and to use critical thinking, but wait.....these are lacking in HLCP practicioners also, maybe i'm onto something here.

At either rate there is no natural attraction to same sex partners amiong homosexuals, somewhere along the line you decided you were going to differe from what is right much the same as somebody who decides to get a mohawk.

OCA said:
somewhere along the line you decided you were going to differe from what is right much the same as somebody who decides to get a mohawk.

Getting a mohawk is biologically impossible, morally reprehensive, and plainly wrong? What are you talking about?

nakedemperor said:
Getting a mohawk is biologically impossible, morally reprehensive, and plainly wrong? What are you talking about?

I was about to post on that one too. I'm no apologist, but committing homosexual acts and getting a haircut are two extremely different things.

gop_jeff said:
I was about to post on that one too. I'm no apologist, but committing homosexual acts and getting a haircut are two extremely different things.

why are all the best hair stylists gay? :poke:

gop_jeff said:

Its a choice, homosexuality is just someone rebelling because they are probably a misfit much the same as someone deciding to go out and get a mohawk or some other such thing.

Homosexuality is a choice exactly the same as heroin use is. There is no predetermination to use heroin, you are offered heroin and you make the decision to partake or not, exactly the same with homosexuality.

The haircut was a choice analogy.....gay is as gay does.

Pale Rider said:
You're right. First sick fucker that made a pass at me would need an ambulance.

Dunno about that - you should see some of those guys. It's be amusing to see some muscle bound gay guy make a pass at you...

Heh.

A

OCA said:
Biology 101: we are ALL born with an innate attraction to the opposite sex for purposes of reproduction from birth. This idisputeable and in no situation on earth is this different. Therefore homosexuality is a choice. This is not hard to understand.

That's not actually true. Just as some persons are born with two sets of genitals, a small percentage of persons have sexual drives that are not toward the opposite sex. This phenomenon is seen in nature in other species, from seagulls to cats. It is of course a small percentage as there is limited reinforcement from natural selection. The figures bandied about are in the 5 to 7% range depending on species.

Like most things in the animal kingdom, and the human animal is included of course, we can find bell curve distributions of traits and behaviors.

Regards,

CivilLiberty said:
Yea, THIS haircut sucks - and it was not done by Liz Taylor, and not done by a gay guy either....

Heh.

A

dude ... gay hair dresser ... gay home designer .... gay wardrobe consultant :beer:

CivilLiberty said:
That's not actually true. Just as some persons are born with two sets of genitals, a small percentage of persons have sexual drives that are not toward the opposite sex. This phenomenon is seen in nature in other species, from seagulls to cats. It is of course a small percentage as there is limited reinforcement from natural selection. The figures bandied about are in the 5 to 7% range depending on species.
Like most things in the animal kingdom, and the human animal is included of course, we can find bell curve distributions of traits and behaviors.
Regards,

i like the dolphins that have blow hole sex...no wonder they sqeek and click

Forum List

Back