The queer's just keep pushing...

nakedemperor said:
I don't think you should be allowed to complain about how no one wants to be your friend anymore. I mean, go figure.

I never did nakey. I believe my observation was about "comradery", not friendship. So... figure away son.

Gem said:
Pale,

:) :) :)
Throwing a tantrum is hurling a bunch of useless insults at a person, (i.e. "gutless heathen, spineless...etc.) while searching out other posts of theirs to negative rep because they had the audacity to disagree with you. Thats what you did.

Addressing your tantrum and calling you on it, is setting the record straight on exactly what happened....which is what I did.

As for not being your critic, well...it would be a pretty boring board if everyone just agreed and supported everything everyone else did. This board is about discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas. I will continue to express agreement or disagreement, enjoyment or displeasure at the ideas expressed here...just like you will, I'm sure.

If you feel like hanging out at Gay Pride events, hoping to get hit on so you have an excuse to beat up a gay person more power to you...but it doesn't prove your point or further your argument...thanks for hammering my point about that home one more time.

To NakedEmperor,

When did you first decide or discover that you were bisexual?

gem... this is old already. The last thing I need is to see if I can piss farther than you can. Judging by your faning the flames already, I'm sure you'd win.

The comment about the queers on parade was thrown to me. I merely retorted. You didn't like it and decided to nick my rep. I nicked you back. There's nothing synister or unrealistic about that. You bring it, you get it. Grow up and stop complaining about it.

blah blah blah...

Speak to the topic, make a valid point, not useless posturing about beating people up and I'll drop calling you on it, promise.

Gem said:
To NakedEmperor,

When did you first decide or discover that you were bisexual?

It crept into my consciousness slowly, but I really accepted it around age 17 or so.

Can you clarify "crept into your consciousness" a bit for me?

Gem said:
blah blah blah...

Speak to the topic, make a valid point, not useless posturing about beating people up and I'll drop calling you on it, promise.

Again... don't police me or the way I think and react. You're neither a good judge of character or a mod.

As far as on topic, you discussing with our token homo about when he finaly gave into his sickness isn't on topic either. No one needs to know his sick details. Start your own "when naked turned queer" thread please if you feel you need to know.

nakedemperor said:
Homosexuality was removed from the APA's list of mental illnesses years ago. It is not a diseased to be cured.
That's not saying much....

From the article "Daring to Speak Its Name " at http://www.catholicculture.org

Still, the characterization of homosexuality as a "problem," "illness" or "disorder" is not exclusively Catholic. It was a truism of the fields of psychiatry and psychology until 1973. That year, the board of trustees of the American Psychiatric Association voted no longer to classify homosexuality as a disorder, but as a normal variant of sexual expression. The decision was confirmed, by a 6-to-4 margin, in a vote of APA membership. Yet, four years later, a survey found that 69 percent of APA members still considered homosexuality "pathological."

"Though many mental-health professionals see homosexuality as a disorder," he said, "few are willing to say so publicly. It's not politically correct, and they would be harrassed, called bigoted and homophobic, and charged with inciting hatred."

Nicolosi contends that the APA's 1973 decision "was a political decision made under pressure from gay activists within the profession."

He points out, too, that subsequent decisions of the APA removed pedophilia, sadism and masochism from the "disorder" lists.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This is where it stands.

Not all people who prefer their same sex ("gay" for a simple term) want to push "their" agenda. Period.

All this talk of violence toward gay people is utterly repulsive. This is pure and unadulterated prejudice.

I have a couple of very close relatives who are gay. They (women) have had many successful and pure relationships (easily beating the statistics on heterosexual relationships in terms of staying together and being monogamous). Pale, you must realize that your talk epitomizes what people what hate the republican party believes. You only stoke and verify their belief.

As for having gay men hit at you. Well, I have been out with my relative and her friend thought I was nice, sorta hit on me, but kept it real cool, because he knew I was not gay. In fact, he always met my girlfriends and was really nice and gave me his opinion on them. Never, did he try and do something untoward. What if some girl hit on you that you did not find attractive? Would you punch her, right in the nose, because how dare someone like that hit on you? The analogy is not quite accurate; nonetheless, think about it Is someone hitting on you that you find somewhat repulsive.

Keep in mind that you do not want a political agenda spread. Further, keep very clear in your mind that many people who are gay do not want this alleged "gay" agenda spread. I happen to know a few people (one being bisexual) who were raised strict Christians and now find themselves gay. They seek NOT to gain EXTRA rights for who they are, they merely seek EQUAL rights, such as:

1. Visitation rights in the hospital
2. Probate rights (shit, even unmarried hetros have more rights in probate court, which has nothing to do with God's law)
3. Family law rights

And so forth...

Would you deny them these rights? Would you deny someone who has been living with the same person for over 25 years the same probate, family, and other legal rights that would be given to a couple simply because they were of opposite sex. Remember, all are created EQUAL under the constitution. Further, these rights were made, not inherent. If they were made, then there should be absolute zero prejudice.

OCA said:
Sometimes I find it hard to believe you are an Ivy leaguer.

College, no matter which one you go to (other than a vo-tech) doesn't teach you anything useful in everyday life, including common sense and the difference between right and wrong. All that tuition goes right into the pockets of the high-paid administrators that do nothing but laugh all the way to the bank, while the professors push their agenda on you. If you are majoring in computer stuff, why then do you have to take a gym class (or whatever electives) to graduate? Because they know that if they make it a requirement, they can suck more money from your pocket, and you'll be none the wiser. I only lasted 2 semesters when I found out how many unrelated courses I had to take to get a degree in business admin., i would have spent an extra $5k on electives. Ones that had to be taken, but had NOTHING to do with my major. Extreme ripoff. I decided that actual work experience was a better use of my time. I can leave my job tomorrow and have another within a week.

The only thing impressive about Harvard, Stanford, etc., is how people of middle-income families find a way to pay for the schooling at all.

NE---you wasted all that money on the high buck school, and you didn't learn a damn thing useful. Pretty sad.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
.... Homosexuality is a sin. Period. It is stated in The Bible.."A man shall not lie with a man".
There is nothing in the scriptures about lesbians, so I can't speak on that. If one who prefers same/sex decides they want to be a Christian, then whatever fringe- based faith they may choose will probably support that, but will have an uphill battle as homosexuality is not accespted in the Bible.
To be accepted into the mainstream Christian faiths..Catholic, Baptist, and in my humble opinion, all of them....One has to enter into the santcity of marriage according to the BIBLE.
Read your scriptures,my friends....

Sir Evil said:
Oh Man, these gay threads are awesome! always keeps a good number of posters involved claiming it's not natural, or it's perfectly ok, or it's a sin according to the bible, well it has it all! Funny thing though is that they always lead to bad things for the very posters that claim they think it's wrong to hate people for what they choose to do with their sexual preferences. I hate you because your gay, and I hate you because you hate gays, and I hate you because you agree with this one,etc,etc.....and so on! I love you all because it's always a pleasure wading through all this shit in these posts! :laugh:

Ain't it the fucking truth....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sir Evil said:
Oh Man, these gay threads are awesome! always keeps a good number of posters involved claiming it's not natural, or it's perfectly ok, or it's a sin according to the bible, well it has it all! Funny thing though is that they always lead to bad things for the very posters that claim they think it's wrong to hate people for what they choose to do with their sexual preferences. I hate you because your gay, and I hate you because you hate gays, and I hate you because you agree with this one,etc,etc.....and so on! I love you all because it's always a pleasure wading through all this shit in these posts! :laugh:

SE, If I start posting rants on the War/Political threads, you gonna wade through them. C'mon Pale, we can keep him reading forever! :dance:

Yurt said:
All this talk of violence toward gay people is utterly repulsive. This is pure and unadulterated prejudice.

"All this talk"? C'mon now yurt, don't exagerate. The mention was for me to stay out of S.F. during queer week. My reaction was if a queer made a pass at me I'd bust 'em one. Well, I'm terribly sorry that reaction pisses so many of you peace and love liberals off, but that's the way it is. I make no apologies for it. I don't wish any other harm or malice to come to the queers. As hard as it is to say it, I don't have anything against them as a person other than their perverted lifestyle choice.

"Unadulterated prejudice"? No, just people who are disgusted with the perversion of homosexuality, as MOST are.

So, can anyone here name someone who has watched "Sponge Bob Square Pants", or any other cartoon for that matter, and been so shattered that they've changed their sexual preference? If you have, I'd like to hear about it.

Children with same gender parents are a fact of life. And little Billy and Suzie are going to meet such children. Better to let them know that there's nothing wrong with little Billy or Suzie because they have two mommies or two daddies now than have them confronted by the poison spewed by so many who seem to think that such children are somehow harmed by living in such a family.

So, why don't y'all just grow up. If a same gender couple move in next door or across the street, neither you or your children are going to suddenly wake up queer the morning after they move in. GET OVER IT...Ya losers.

Kathianne said:
SE, If I start posting rants on the War/Political threads, you gonna wade through them. C'mon Pale, we can keep him reading forever! :dance:

10,387 posts. You mean he doesn't already? :D

Bullypulpit said:
So, can anyone here name someone who has watched "Sponge Bob Square Pants", or any other cartoon for that matter, and been so shattered that they've changed their sexual preference? If you have, I'd like to hear about it.

Children with same gender parents are a fact of life. And little Billy and Suzie are going to meet such children. Better to let them know that there's nothing wrong with little Billy or Suzie because they have two mommies or two daddies now than have them confronted by the poison spewed by so many who seem to think that such children are somehow harmed by living in such a family.

So, why don't y'all just grow up. If a same gender couple move in next door or across the street, neither you or your children are going to suddenly wake up queer the morning after they move in. GET OVER IT...Ya losers.

Having an attraction to the same sex in a sexual manner, and then acting upon it, is abnormal, perverse, and against nature. Teaching children this is OK is wrong moraly, and factualy.

You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that disrupting the process of determining right from wrong in a child's mind is OK. It's people like you that are leading the way for the rest of the weak minded morons in America down the toilet.

You sir, are a disgusting individual.

Pale Rider said:
10,387 posts. You mean he doesn't already? :D

Nah, 9k of them are songs. The rest news stories, he inherited a job and is doing it very well. He must work on the commentary to the stories though! A little more reading there SE! :whip:

Sir Evil said:
Damn, turn it on me now huh? Ok, guess I'm game! :D

I know, you do enjoy it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :halo:

fuzzykitten99 said:
College, no matter which one you go to (other than a vo-tech) doesn't teach you anything useful in everyday life, including common sense and the difference between right and wrong.

Living on a university campus exposes you to people of all different racial, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds, as well as different sexualities. Nowhere else can you find such a diverse population interested in developing their minds; living among these people in a rigorous academic environment has taught me more about everyday life, common sense, and the difference between right and wrong than any other period in my life.

fuzzykitten99 said:
All that tuition goes right into the pockets of the high-paid administrators that do nothing but laugh all the way to the bank, while the professors push their agenda on you.

This is a horrible and completely erroneous statement. Most professors regardless of political affiliation, are most interested in academic excellence, education, etc. and it is part of their profession and in their own best interests to avoid "indoctrination". Of course there are some bad apples, but by and large teachers are altruistic, giving, caring people.

fuzzykitten99 said:
If you are majoring in computer stuff, why then do you have to take a gym class (or whatever electives) to graduate? Because they know that if they make it a requirement, they can suck more money from your pocket, and you'll be none the wiser. I only lasted 2 semesters when I found out how many unrelated courses I had to take to get a degree in business admin., i would have spent an extra $5k on electives. Ones that had to be taken, but had NOTHING to do with my major. Extreme ripoff. I decided that actual work experience was a better use of my time. I can leave my job tomorrow and have another within a week.

To each his or her own, but many institutions, like Brown, have absolutely no core curriculum. Every course I have taken I chose for myself.

fuzzykitten99 said:
The only thing impressive about Harvard, Stanford, etc., is how people of middle-income families find a way to pay for the schooling at all.

And their investment is worth every penny, in most cases.

fuzzykitten99 said:
NE---you wasted all that money on the high buck school, and you didn't learn a damn thing useful. Pretty sad.

To borrow a line from The Dude, that's just like, your opinion, man.

You sound pretty preachy for a person that doesn't understand the fundamental tenant of higher education: you get out of it what you put into it. Cheers.

Forum List

Back