The queer's just keep pushing...

OCA said:
Alcoholism like homosexuality is a choice. Both are bad, alcoholics kill alot more because it is more prevalent but i'd like to se just the numbers of AIDS victims who died in the last year and contracted it through same sex sex. The numbers are probably much more staggering given the small population of HLCP perversionists out there.

don't forget aids is a right wing conspiracy it was invented to wipe out all the butt pirates :tinfoil:

manu1959 said:
don't forget aids is a right wing conspiracy it was invented to wipe out all the butt pirates :tinfoil:

Yes it was invented by Ronald Reagan, didn't ya know?

I'd like to hear though Nakey's take on the recent votes in the 11 states that banned gay marriage. I mean does he really think that trend will reverse itself and how does it feel to finally be told you are wrong?

HIV/AIDS is a public health problem and not a gay problem. Gay sex is more likely to transmit AIDS that hetero sex; this is true. But safe sex, screening one's partner, using protection; all these are are preventative tools that preclude "not being gay".

Alcoholism necessitates not drinking.

AIDS doesn't necessitate not being gay.

OCA said:
Yes it was invented by Ronald Reagan, didn't ya know?

I'd like to hear though Nakey's take on the recent votes in the 11 states that banned gay marriage. I mean does he really think that trend will reverse itself and how does it feel to finally be told you are wrong?

they stole the rainbow without asking...personally i think the should have to get married why should we be the only miserable ones

nakedemperor said:
HIV/AIDS is a public health problem and not a gay problem. Gay sex is more likely to transmit AIDS that hetero sex; this is true. But safe sex, screening one's partner, using protection; all these are are preventative tools that preclude "not being gay".

Spin it all you want Nakey, the fact is AIDS is astronomically more likely to be contacted through HLCP sex. I can be a heterosexual and be promiscuous as hell and still my chances of not contracting it are much better than you having one night of butt sex with James or whoever. This is unarguable.

Now gay is as gay does, if you never have relations with the same sex you have never made the choice to be gay. I love many of my male friends, never sucked any of them off so therefore i'm not an HLCP, if I had I would be.

Simple.

nakedemperor said:

don't drink and and you are not an alcoholic.... got it make a choice

don't suck dick or take it in the ass and you aren't gay...got it

OCA said:
Spin it all you want Nakey, the fact is AIDS is astronomically more likely to be contacted through HLCP sex. I can be a heterosexual and be promiscuous as hell and still my chances of not contracting it are much better than you having one night of butt sex with James or whoever. This is unarguable.

Now gay is as gay does, if you never have relations with the same sex you have never made the choice to be gay. I love many of my male friends, never sucked any of them off so therefore i'm not an HLCP, if I had I would be.

Simple.

The behavior doesn't make one gay, being gay precipitates the behavior.

Pale Rider said:
Oh... and gem, if you're going to nick my rep because you APPROVE of the queer perversion, have a spine and post your reasons why, instead of doing it behind everyone's, and my back.

Must...resist...crack...about...screwing...you...from...behind.......

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! It's such an easy joke, but I'll go to Hell for saying it.

manu1959 said:
don't drink and and you are not an alcoholic.... got it make a choice

don't suck dick or take it in the ass and you aren't gay...got it

So men who aren't phsyically attracted to women should either a) live life without any sexual activity whatsoever or b) have a wife and kids and live a lie for your entire life in a marriage that cannot be romantic?

Don't drink and you are not an alcoholic-- check.

Don't participate in homosexual behavior and you're a gay man who doesn't participate in homosexual behavior.

Didn't the article say the cartoon was not aired? Doesn't that mean the good guys won?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
pegwinn said:
Didn't the article say the cartoon was not aired? Doesn't that mean the good guys won?

Not to be condescending or anything to anyone, but parents who would let small children watch this kind of mindnumbing stuff, well it's probably over the parent's heads, much less their childrens.

If the kid is in jr. high or better, doubt they are learning much from cartoons, whether they get it or not.

*To fill everyone else in because I think Pale Rider is hysterical: I gave him negative rep today for threatening to kick someones ass if they hit on him. The comment attached to my reputation vote made it clear that I felt he could express his point, which I believe is valid, without stooping to this petty nonsense which I expect from others here...but not him. In addition to whining to me about it here...he also sought a post of mine out in the "Roe v. Wade" forum in which I am arguing against abortion on demand...and left negative reputation for me at a random post of mine...stating that I was spineless for leaving him negative reputation, and a disgusting heathen (not sure where that one comes from considering I have never disagreed with his points and even argued against gay marriage in several threads here).*

Pale Rider,

Stop acting like a child. I gave you negative rep. Deal with it. To go into another thread in which I was arguing against abortion and negative rep-ing it for no reason other than to "get back at me" is the height of immaturity.

You have a point in this thread, a point which obviously, you feel strongly about. Many agree with you, and it is a point that you can back up with reasoned argument and valid commentary.

However, threatening to kick someone ass because they might assume that if you were in San Francisco during a Gay Pride Week at an event in which the majority of people present were gay and might assume you are too is asinine, much like your behavior of late towards someone telling you they think you can do better than you have been showing in this thread.

I gave you negative reputation because I think that you should be able to explain your point without using stupid, violent, and threatening means that do nothing to further your point, and much to paint you as a drooling moron. There was nothing underhanded or sneaky about my leaving you negative reputation, my name was listed right beside my reason for giving it to you. Which, I believe, was that pointless name-calling and threats are something I expect from crazed liberals who can't back up their argument with valid points...not from you.

If you had cared to ask prior to throwing your tantrum because your little rating might go down slightly, I would have re-explained...just as I did in the rep section...argue your point...its a good one...but threatening people for no reason, or hunting down other threads that have nothing to do with this topic, and giving people negative reputation for pointing out that your post was lacking... just makes you look stupid.

Back on the subject of the thread:

To agree in part with OCA, I think that the election proved very eye-opening for many who ardently supported the gay-marriage agenda. Soon after the results of the state votes regarding the idea came in, many in the gay community came forward to say that they thought it was apparent that they pushed for too much too fast, and scared many (most) average Americans.

I would not be surprised to see this issue die down significantly, rather than gain volume in the next couple of years. I believe that the gay community as a whole is going to regroup, so to speak, and push for smaller goals, such as partner benefits.

For people who are concenred about the gay lifestyle becoming mainstream, I would say that you should watch for a more gradual approach to homosexual accpetance. The old "put a frog in a pot of boiling water and it will leap out...put it in a pot of cool water and turn it up slowly...and it will stay their till it cooks." analogy.

Gem said:
*To fill everyone else in because I think Pale Rider is hysterical: I gave him negative rep today for threatening to kick someones ass if they hit on him. The comment attached to my reputation vote made it clear that I felt he could express his point, which I believe is valid, without stooping to this petty nonsense which I expect from others here...but not him. In addition to whining to me about it here...he also sought a post of mine out in the "Roe v. Wade" forum in which I am arguing against abortion on demand...and left negative reputation for me at a random post of mine...stating that I was spineless for leaving him negative reputation, and a disgusting heathen (not sure where that one comes from considering I have never disagreed with his points and even argued against gay marriage in several threads here).*

Pale Rider,

Stop acting like a child. I gave you negative rep. Deal with it. To go into another thread in which I was arguing against abortion and negative rep-ing it for no reason other than to "get back at me" is the height of immaturity.

You have a point in this thread, a point which obviously, you feel strongly about. Many agree with you, and it is a point that you can back up with reasoned argument and valid commentary.

However, threatening to kick someone ass because they might assume that if you were in San Francisco during a Gay Pride Week at an event in which the majority of people present were gay and might assume you are too is asinine, much like your behavior of late towards someone telling you they think you can do better than you have been showing in this thread.

I gave you negative reputation because I think that you should be able to explain your point without using stupid, violent, and threatening means that do nothing to further your point, and much to paint you as a drooling moron. There was nothing underhanded or sneaky about my leaving you negative reputation, my name was listed right beside my reason for giving it to you. Which, I believe, was that pointless name-calling and threats are something I expect from crazed liberals who can't back up their argument with valid points...not from you.

If you had cared to ask prior to throwing your tantrum because your little rating might go down slightly, I would have re-explained...just as I did in the rep section...argue your point...its a good one...but threatening people for no reason, or hunting down other threads that have nothing to do with this topic, and giving people negative reputation for pointing out that your post was lacking... just makes you look stupid.

My, my, my gem. "Throw a tantrum"...? Wow. YOU have just trumped ANYTHING I did... IN SPADES! You know... the pot, kettle, black thing? Wow. One must not preach of immaturity, stupidity and tantrums when they are a shinning example of all.

Now please refrain from being my critic on how I must express myself, and I promise you I won't be yours. I don't think anyone here, myself included, enjoys or needs to be policed by members other than mods.

My comment about kicking a queers ass if they hit on me is 100% true. I'd knock the fucker out in a heart beat. "THAT'S THE WAY I AM". Now if that upsets you, too damn bad. YOU deal with THAT!

nakedemperor said:
Being gay isn't a "problem", nor is it a bad thing. Which is why you can say "I was born prone to alcoholism, but I can change" because changing is beneficial.

nakey... much like an alcoholic, before they can be cured, they have to admit they have a problem. YOU will never be able to be cured from your mental illness until you admit you have a problem.

Being sexualy attracted to another of the same sex is nature run amuck, but the good news is, recently they've been having very good success rates curing these people.

I don't think you should be allowed to complain about how no one wants to be your friend anymore. I mean, go figure.

Pale Rider said:
nakey... much like an alcoholic, before they can be cured, they have to admit they have a problem. YOU will never be able to be cured from your mental illness until you admit you have a problem.

Being sexualy attracted to another of the same sex is nature run amuck, but the good news is, recently they've been having very good success rates curing these people.

Homosexuality was removed from the APA's list of mental illnesses years ago. It is not a diseased to be cured.

Pale,

:) :) :)
Throwing a tantrum is hurling a bunch of useless insults at a person, (i.e. "gutless heathen, spineless...etc.) while searching out other posts of theirs to negative rep because they had the audacity to disagree with you. Thats what you did.

Addressing your tantrum and calling you on it, is setting the record straight on exactly what happened....which is what I did.

As for not being your critic, well...it would be a pretty boring board if everyone just agreed and supported everything everyone else did. This board is about discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas. I will continue to express agreement or disagreement, enjoyment or displeasure at the ideas expressed here...just like you will, I'm sure.

If you feel like hanging out at Gay Pride events, hoping to get hit on so you have an excuse to beat up a gay person more power to you...but it doesn't prove your point or further your argument...thanks for hammering my point about that home one more time.

To NakedEmperor,

When did you first decide or discover that you were bisexual?

Forum List

Back