The queer's just keep pushing...

gop_jeff said:
I was about to post on that one too. I'm no apologist, but committing homosexual acts and getting a haircut are two extremely different things.

Yeah, but it is a bad, bad haircut!

:thup:

gop_jeff said:
Speaking fo which... I tried to convince my wife to let me grow out a beard like the guy in Anthrax. She wouldn't go for it! :D

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Can I play stand-in, override her decision, and say yes?? :D

:bs1: My my so much interest in the gay issue-well to put it in proper perspective I must say it is a choice rather than "born that way".I personally feel homosexuality is nothing more than a fetish not unlike a foot or pantie fetish..I also am really getting tired of the media and others trying their damndest to force their beliefs down our and our childrens throats...enough is enough I say...If they want to practice this immoral behavoir in the privacy of their bedrooms between consenting adults...well so be it...but not in front of me or my children...I'm with pale rider 100% on this issue...

IF you were born with both sets of genitalia, how would you determine which way you're going to go? I trust it would be a calculated decision, since obviously, *feelings* don't come in to play, and you're perfectly in control of deciding who you're going to love...

So..how would you decide?

archangel said:
:bs1: My my so much interest in the gay issue-well to put it in proper perspective I must say it is a choice rather than "born that way".I personally feel homosexuality is nothing more than a fetish not unlike a foot or pantie fetish..I also am really getting tired of the media and others trying their damndest to force their beliefs down our and our childrens throats...enough is enough I say...If they want to practice this immoral behavoir in the privacy of their bedrooms between consenting adults...well so be it...but not in front of me or my children...I'm with pale rider 100% on this issue...

Now here's a name I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back archangel!

:salute:

musicman said:
Heard in a singles bar:

"If I could do that, do you think I'd be sitting here buying YOU drinks?"

best line my mom ever used.........

Iwould love to get in your pants............no thanks got one asshole in there already.

ill get me coat

manu1959 said:
best line my mom ever used.........

Iwould love to get in your pants............no thanks got one asshole in there already.

ill get me coat

Ouch - THAT's gonna leave a mark!

Shattered said:
IF you were born with both sets of genitalia, how would you determine which way you're going to go? I trust it would be a calculated decision, since obviously, *feelings* don't come in to play, and you're perfectly in control of deciding who you're going to love...

So..how would you decide?
if i was born with both sets.... id be making movies!

CivilLiberty said:
Dunno about that - you should see some of those guys. It's be amusing to see some muscle bound gay guy make a pass at you...

Heh.

A

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

CivilLiberty said:
That's not actually true. Just as some persons are born with two sets of genitals, a small percentage of persons have sexual drives that are not toward the opposite sex. This phenomenon is seen in nature in other species, from seagulls to cats. It is of course a small percentage as there is limited reinforcement from natural selection. The figures bandied about are in the 5 to 7% range depending on species.

Just as some people are born with six fingers, or a cleft palatte, or autistic, or like twins with their skulls growing together. Nature can make mistakes. But all are birth defects, and most born with a defect seek help to remedy their affliction. Queers using the "born this way" excuse are doing nothing more than copping out to the fact that they were born with a mental illness. They are making a conscious decision to act out the perversion instead of seeking help. Same thing with a pedophile, beastiality, necrophilia, rape or murder, or the little boy that decides to steal a pack of gun down at the corner store, cleptomania. Being sexual attracted to the opposite sex is a defect in the cognitive mental process, and one should be treated for it, not told that it's something cute, an alternative, or acceptable as behavior. Anyone who condones this behavior is NOT doing homosexuals or lesbians any good at all. They are only adding to their illness.

Sir Evil said:
Umm, I think the bigger question here is are you gay? no offense meant just a curious question especially after commenting on a hair cut by Liz Taylor.
whaqtever happened to dont ask dont tell! thats where the queers went over the line. they love to tell

CivilLiberty said:
That's not actually true. Just as some persons are born with two sets of genitals, a small percentage of persons have sexual drives that are not toward the opposite sex. This phenomenon is seen in nature in other species, from seagulls to cats. It is of course a small percentage as there is limited reinforcement from natural selection. The figures bandied about are in the 5 to 7% range depending on species.

Like most things in the animal kingdom, and the human animal is included of course, we can find bell curve distributions of traits and behaviors.

Regards,

You're wrong, check yourself before you post. Humans are ALL attracted to the opposite sex from birth. Indisputeable.

archangel said:

HERE HERE!!!!

Welcome and you are 100% correct.

Pale Rider said:
Just as some people are born with six fingers, or a cleft palatte, or autistic, or like twins with their skulls growing together. Nature can make mistakes. But all are birth defects, and most born with a defect seek help to remedy their affliction. Queers using the "born this way" excuse are doing nothing more than copping out to the fact that they were born with a mental illness. They are making a conscious decision to act out the perversion instead of seeking help. Same thing with a pedophile, beastiality, necrophilia, rape or murder, or the little boy that decides to steal a pack of gun down at the corner store, cleptomania. Being sexual attracted to the opposite sex is a defect in the cognitive mental process, and one should be treated for it, not told that it's something cute, an alternative, or acceptable as behavior. Anyone who condones this behavior is NOT doing homosexuals or lesbians any good at all. They are only adding to their illness.

Absolutely correct Pale. People think they are doing a service for HLCP's if they turn a blind eye to their illness and say "live and let live" when in reality they are enabling them and doing more damage. They should offer them help or shun them until they seek help.

OCA said:
You're wrong, check yourself before you post. Humans are ALL attracted to the opposite sex from birth. Indisputeable.

Completely disputable. You have no facts to back your false statements, while I can cite plenty of medical references and scientific proof that a small percentage of persons are NOT attracted to the opposite sex.

While the MAJORITY of persons are attracted to the opposite sex, a minority of persons experience no sexual attraction, and another small minority of persons experience attraction to the same sex.

It's simple biology, and an irrefutable fact.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-03/ohs-bbh030804.php
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/boardwalk/7151/biobasis.html
http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/85/5/2034

Regards,

Andy

Forum List

Back