The psychology that explains how people become liberals

That qualifies one for "expert" status in the alternate universe.
The "alternate universe"?
The one where chicks can have dicks, where white people are America's greatest threat and blacks are America's greatest asset, where America's sovereignty is despised by "Americans", where wealthy foreign invaders can get free healthcare when middle class Americans living week to week can't, where the First Amendment is hated, where too much patriotism is racist and xenophobic, where incompetent almost dead dudes win presidential elections because they're "nice".
Is that the "alternate universe" you speak of?

You seem to imply you are a feminist fellow or a homersexual?

Thus a sexual deviant?

Which is abnormal(estimated that only 2% of total pop. are homersexuals---the Family Research Report says "around 2-3% of men, and 2% of women, are homosexual or bisexual."

anyone abnormal cannot expect to have any solutions for normal people as in you live in a world unrelated to the world most live in thus are unqualified to discuss political matters.

Because I didn't need a dating coach?

Because I didn't need a dating coach?
No you said......you masculine guys...thus seeming to imply you are a feminist.

quote.....
'trying to figure out why you masculine guys need a dating coach?'

A blogger on a disreputable RW blog? No thanks.

Daryush Valizadeh[2] (born June 14, 1979),[1] also known as Roosh Valizadeh, Roosh V and Roosh Vorek, is an American blogger, former pickup artist,[3][4] and writer connected with the alt-right. Valizadeh writes on his personal blog[1] and also owns the Return of Kings website,[5] Roosh V Forum,[6][7] where he published articles by himself and others on related subjects. Valizadeh has self-published more than a dozen sex and travel guides, most of which discuss picking up and having sex with women in specific countries.[8] His advice, his videos and his writings have received widespread criticism, including accusations of misogyny,[9] promotion of rape,[10] antisemitism,[11] homophobia, and having ties to the alt-right.[12]

Many of Valizadeh's publications have been taken down. On May 30, 2018, DreamHost took down Kings Wiki.[13] On September 10, 2018, several of Valizadeh's books were removed from Amazon.com's self-publishing platform. He was also sanctioned by YouTube, another source of revenue for him, for violating their rules.[14] On October 1, 2018, citing a loss of revenue and traffic due to PayPal's and Disqus's terminating their partnerships with him, Valizadeh announced Return of Kings would no longer be publishing new articles.[15]

In March 2019, Valizadeh converted to the Armenian Apostolic Church and condemned extramarital sex as sinful, also stating that he was embarrassed about the books he wrote in the past.[12][16]

On May 1, 2021, Valizadeh was baptized into the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR) at Jordanville Seminary in Jordanville, New York.[17]
People often change for the better and should not be remembered for the sins of their youth.

No you said......you masculine guys...thus seeming to imply you are a feminist.

quote.....
'trying to figure out why you masculine guys need a dating coach?'

I don't feel a need to label myself that way. Seems to me that only insecure men would. I guess ones who can't get dates might lead to this.

A lot of people became liberals because they had abusive conservative assholes for parents. We know the true face of conservatism better than anyone.
Oedipus Complex Is for Mamas' Boys

People with Daddy issues should grow up. Jane Fonda's silly autobiography showed that her political shenanigans were all about getting even with her father, who drove her mother to suicide, and had nothing to do with ideas or beliefs.

Oedipus Complex Is for Mamas' Boys

People with Daddy issues should grow up. Jane Fonda's silly autobiography showed that her political shenanigans were all about getting even with her father, who drove her mother to suicide, and had nothing to do with ideas or beliefs.

Come to think of it, I never heard that Jane Fonda was a good lay!
That pussy must be as uptight as AOC!! :ack-1:

OP does not know enough about psychology to have any sort of conversation about it. The article is filled with concepts that have been discredited and outdated longer than most people have been alive. It is useful to fascist types to have a means of pigeon-holing the people they hate into simplistic types though. They don't want to hear that human personality traits exist on a spectrum. They don't want to hear that people are too complex to really ever figure out.
Generalizing voters into generic groups is only useful for non-thinking people that are susceptible to propaganda and conspiracy theories, if their belief system is in line with the simplicity.

Forum List

Back