The psychology that explains how people become liberals

Lol, more sidestepping the issue, and attacking the writer...What are you afraid of?

It's not serious. You are being made fun of. Tell me why you needed a dating coach.

This is the equivalent of television shows like "The Curse of Oak Island".

"Well how do you know they aren't going to find a treasure"? LOL

It's not serious. You are being made fun of. Tell me why you needed a dating coach.

This is the equivalent of television shows like "The Curse of Oak Island".

"Well how do you know they aren't going to find a treasure"? LOL
So, no substance on the real studies concerning this subject eh?

So, no substance on the real studies concerning this subject eh?

I'll get to it after trying to figure out where the Oak Island guys messed up and trying to figure out why you masculine guys need a dating coach?

About the author:

Jon Anthony is a world renowned dating coach and the founder of Masculine Development, a blog for masculine men. He enjoys writing about workout supplements like SARMs (such as Ostarine and RAD 140), powerful nootropics (such as Modafinil) and is known for his triggering article on How to Fuck A Girl Properly. You can follow him on Twitter.

:auiqs.jpg:
These are all books libturd men should read. Masculine development should be your first read

Learn how to fuck a girl proper so your conservative neighbor doesn't have to do the job for you

I'll get to it after trying to figure out where the Oak Island guys messed up and trying to figure out why you masculine guys need a dating coach?
Yeah but they can get dates. You little pee peed ones just sit in a corner and masterbate your lives away

These are all books libturd men should read. Masculine development should be your first read

Learn how to fuck a girl proper so your conservative neighbor doesn't have to do the job for you
I was a Republican for decades, right up until Trump.

And I am a retired vet.

So go suck a cock, dipshit.

You seem to imply you are a feminist fellow or a homersexual?

Thus a sexual deviant?

Which is abnormal(estimated that only 2% of total pop. are homersexuals---the Family Research Report says "around 2-3% of men, and 2% of women, are homosexual or bisexual."

anyone abnormal cannot expect to have any solutions for normal people as in you live in a world unrelated to the world most live in thus are unqualified to discuss political matters.

Last edited:
A blogger on a disreputable RW blog? No thanks.

Daryush Valizadeh[2] (born June 14, 1979),[1] also known as Roosh Valizadeh, Roosh V and Roosh Vorek, is an American blogger, former pickup artist,[3][4] and writer connected with the alt-right. Valizadeh writes on his personal blog[1] and also owns the Return of Kings website,[5] Roosh V Forum,[6][7] where he published articles by himself and others on related subjects. Valizadeh has self-published more than a dozen sex and travel guides, most of which discuss picking up and having sex with women in specific countries.[8] His advice, his videos and his writings have received widespread criticism, including accusations of misogyny,[9] promotion of rape,[10] antisemitism,[11] homophobia, and having ties to the alt-right.[12]

Many of Valizadeh's publications have been taken down. On May 30, 2018, DreamHost took down Kings Wiki.[13] On September 10, 2018, several of Valizadeh's books were removed from Amazon.com's self-publishing platform. He was also sanctioned by YouTube, another source of revenue for him, for violating their rules.[14] On October 1, 2018, citing a loss of revenue and traffic due to PayPal's and Disqus's terminating their partnerships with him, Valizadeh announced Return of Kings would no longer be publishing new articles.[15]

In March 2019, Valizadeh converted to the Armenian Apostolic Church and condemned extramarital sex as sinful, also stating that he was embarrassed about the books he wrote in the past.[12][16]

On May 1, 2021, Valizadeh was baptized into the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR) at Jordanville Seminary in Jordanville, New York.[17]

Forum List

Back