The psychology that binds Trump to his base

I don't know. On some level I think it is race based. For example, Republicans NEVER minded welfare or foodstamps when blacks were being unconstitutionally denied it. Did y you know that? Back in the 60's poor black women were being told no when they asked for public assistance but across town in the white neighborhood, any poor white girl was getting it. The Supreme Court said that was unconstitutional and suddenly thousands of black women across America were qualified to get the same benefits. That's when white America started hating welfare and the welfare queens who were on it.

On some level, I know Republicans don't like foreigners. They use to tell my dad to go back to where he came from. Now he was Greek. So was my mom. But today no one is telling me to go back to Greece. So no, it wasn't his race it was his accent. Still, pretty deplorable thing to tell an immigrant. So what do you call people who said that to my dad if not racist? I'll start calling them that.

I'm sure it was an oversight, so please take this opportunity to provide your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation.

Thank you!
I wrote that. Opinion. Source? Link? ( ! )

You made the statement, and I quote: "For example, Republicans NEVER minded welfare or food stamps when blacks were being unconstitutionally denied it."
So show us your support for this allegation. Or did you simply make it up?

God damn you! LOL

1. blacks were often flat-out denied welfare benefits to which they were enitled
Welfare expands in the 1960s | Soc 315 – Social Welfare

It didn't take much to find.

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.

Jim Crow Laws and the separate but equal doctrine resulted in the creation of a two-track service delivery system in both law and custom, one for whites and one for blacks that were anything but equal.

Developments in the 1950s and ’60’s further disadvantaged black families.

This happened when states stepped up efforts to reduce ADC enrollment and costs. As I examined in my book, residency requirements were proposed so as to bar blacks migrating from the South to qualify for the program. New York City’s “man in the house rule” required welfare workers to make unannounced visits to determine if fathers were living in the home – if evidence of a male presence was found, cases were closed and welfare checks discontinued.

How racism has shaped welfare policy in America since 1935

Too easy

The Equal Protection Clause is a clause within the text of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides "nor shall any State [...] deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

A primary motivation for this clause was to validate the equality provisions contained in the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which guaranteed that all citizens would have the guaranteed right to equal protection by law. As a whole, the Fourteenth Amendment marked a large shift in American constitutionalism, by applying substantially more constitutional restrictions against the states than had applied before the Civil War.

The meaning of the Equal Protection Clause has been the subject of much debate, and inspired the well-known phrase "Equal Justice Under Law". This clause was the basis for Brown v. Board of Education (1954), the Supreme Court decision that helped to dismantle racial segregation, and also the basis for many other decisions rejecting discrimination against, and bigotry towards, people belonging to various groups.

While the Equal Protection Clause itself applies only to state and local governments, the Supreme Court held in Bolling v. Sharpe (1954) that the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendmentnonetheless imposes various equal protection requirements on the federal government via reverse incorporation.

Equal Protection Clause - Wikipedia

The fact you don't know all this is telling about you.

As is well known, it was President Bill Clinton (Democrat) who signed the 1996 Welfare Reform Act. You confirm that with your source.

Besides, an opinion article, from far-left liberal professor Alma Carten, in Social Work, at the far left New York University.

You proved nothing but that I am right.

Please show us how much poverty has skyrocketed since the failed War on Poverty begun by President Lyndon Johnson.

Thank you, thank you so much!

Actually poverty was reduced.

It must be frustrating to the Left. You all work SO HARD to prove Trump is a Racist and the rest of America isn't buying what your selling.

The "rest" of America is not buying because of their own racism.

What you RARELY see is the employment of the psychology profession to glean understanding about race and racism in this country or what the probable and likely impact on black psychology and culture, from over 3 centuries of racism and doctrine of white supremacy. That is why I found the article on point.....because you will not get a better analysis from any profession than you will from psychology and psychologist....who are EXPERTS in human behavior and thinking. Think about it. Why do we RARELY hear from the psychology profession on matters of race and racism and on explaining black behavior in this society as it relates to race? Do you see psychologist ever....on Fox News in regards to issue of race? It's because people don't want the truth out there.

I also mentioned cognitive dissonance, as did the article in the link, in one of my post. Here is how the article defined the phenomenon: "Cognitive dissonance, first described by the psychologist Leon Festinger in the late 1950s, occurs when conflict emerges between what people want to believe and the reality that threatens those beliefs. The human mind does not like such inconsistencies: They set off alarms that spur the mind to alter some beliefs to make the perceived reality fit with one’s preferred views."

When many of this forum, who are racist and deniers of it, read the article (if they even bother because they know it likely will create dissonance....ergo...avoid cognitive dissonance by not allowing yourself to be exposed to knowledge that could create it)...they will deal with the tensions and dissonance by attempting to discredit the profession of psychology. The racist seek to discredit or avoid EVERYTHING that creates their dissonance.

People who are racist do not see what Trump said to be racist.....because that would mean that they are racist too because they agree with and or support Trump and or what he said. Thus, everyone else who is calling it out as racist must be discredited to clear the dissonance in the racist and to prevent the moral injury.

If you want to see REAL serious "cognitive dissonance" on race -- just show a typical Black Democrat a picture of a Black Republican, Conservative or Libertarian..

1) They ARE black.
2) I support everything any black person thinks..
3) But they don't THINK like me....

Therefore, the decision usually is to toss that person under the bus and call them names only you could get away with...

:2up:

And here we see a classic example of racist cognitive dissonance.

Why is it that whites can be liberal, conservative, libertarian, etc. disagree among themselves and we never read this type of bullshit about them?

You defend the black conservative who validates fake stereotypes of blacks. Their punk asses get called names because we see that's what they are doing. But let a black conservative actually speak to the racism of whites and he or she gets done like Colin Powell.

Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.
Democrats have no problem supporting racist. Why in the fuck didn't Democrats tag Trump as a racist when he was a democrat?

They did and notice that he never tried running for office as a democrat.
it never once stopped KKK Byrd nor did it stop democrats supporting him.

I am not going to go dig up the articles that explain this factual American history. It's a fucking fact. In fact back before the Supreme Court said what what America was doing was UNCONSTITUTIONAL they used to raid black women's homes and if they found a man living there, they cut her off. But the never scrutinized white women the same way. That too was challenged and called unconstitutional.

Doesn't surprise me a con doesn't know this American history.

I'm too busy to go digging. If you don't know this stuff educated yourself.

Where did I hear this stuff? NPR. Do you think they made it up? Then that's scary that you idiots don't Trust the media but you trust lying Don. Fucking retards.

No need to go any further. You proudly have proven that you lied and you cannot prove that a word you wrote is true.

Thank you! Thank you so much!

Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i-Th.jpg
But I did dig them up for you dummy

I don't know. On some level I think it is race based. For example, Republicans NEVER minded welfare or foodstamps when blacks were being unconstitutionally denied it. Did y you know that? Back in the 60's poor black women were being told no when they asked for public assistance but across town in the white neighborhood, any poor white girl was getting it. The Supreme Court said that was unconstitutional and suddenly thousands of black women across America were qualified to get the same benefits. That's when white America started hating welfare and the welfare queens who were on it.

On some level, I know Republicans don't like foreigners. They use to tell my dad to go back to where he came from. Now he was Greek. So was my mom. But today no one is telling me to go back to Greece. So no, it wasn't his race it was his accent. Still, pretty deplorable thing to tell an immigrant. So what do you call people who said that to my dad if not racist? I'll start calling them that.

I'm sure it was an oversight, so please take this opportunity to provide your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation.

Thank you!

You made the statement, and I quote: "For example, Republicans NEVER minded welfare or food stamps when blacks were being unconstitutionally denied it."

God damn you! LOL

1. blacks were often flat-out denied welfare benefits to which they were enitled

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.

Jim Crow Laws and the separate but equal doctrine resulted in the creation of a two-track service delivery system in both law and custom, one for whites and one for blacks that were anything but equal.

This happened when states stepped up efforts to reduce ADC enrollment and costs. As I examined in my book, residency requirements were proposed so as to bar blacks migrating from the South to qualify for the program. New York City’s “man in the house rule” required welfare workers to make unannounced visits to determine if fathers were living in the home – if evidence of a male presence was found, cases were closed and welfare checks discontinued.

Too easy

The Equal Protection Clause is a clause within the text of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides "nor shall any State [...] deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

A primary motivation for this clause was to validate the equality provisions contained in the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which guaranteed that all citizens would have the guaranteed right to equal protection by law. As a whole, the Fourteenth Amendment marked a large shift in American constitutionalism, by applying substantially more constitutional restrictions against the states than had applied before the Civil War.

The meaning of the Equal Protection Clause has been the subject of much debate, and inspired the well-known phrase "Equal Justice Under Law". This clause was the basis for Brown v. Board of Education (1954), the Supreme Court decision that helped to dismantle racial segregation, and also the basis for many other decisions rejecting discrimination against, and bigotry towards, people belonging to various groups.

While the Equal Protection Clause itself applies only to state and local governments, the Supreme Court held in Bolling v. Sharpe (1954) that the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendmentnonetheless imposes various equal protection requirements on the federal government via reverse incorporation.

As is well known, it was President Bill Clinton (Democrat) who signed the 1996 Welfare Reform Act. You confirm that with your source.

Besides, an opinion article, from far-left liberal professor Alma Carten, in Social Work, at the far left New York University.

Please show us how much poverty has skyrocketed since the failed War on Poverty begun by President Lyndon Johnson.

This is long before Bill Clinton dummy. You're proving how fucking ignorant you are.

Thank you!

God damn you! LOL

Too easy

If you look at the numbers you'll see the middle class started struggling in the late 70's. That's when corporations like GE broke the social contract with American workers. Long story short, people no longer work at one company till they retire. Jack Welcher started firing the bottom 10% of employees every year. Boy did profits go up! But did employees that remained share in those profits? Nope. Employees started to make less year after year.

Don't expect any non liberal sites to explain America's racist history. I'm telling you shit you will hear on NPR but not on any site you go to. Doesn't mean it's not true. It means your racist sites are brainwashing you.

If you look at the numbers you'll see the middle class started struggling in the late 70's. That's when corporations like GE broke the social contract with American workers. Long story short, people no longer work at one company till they retire. Jack Welcher started firing the bottom 10% of employees every year. Boy did profits go up! But did employees that remained share in those profits? Nope. Employees started to make less year after year.

Don't expect any non liberal sites to explain America's racist history. I'm telling you shit you will hear on NPR but not on any site you go to. Doesn't mean it's not true. It means your racist sites are brainwashing you.

Please explain why you believe that NPR is NOT a far left biased site.

Jack Welcher proved that keeping a worker, just because they have been there "X" number of years was and is stupid. Firing the bottom 10% every year was effective and benefited both the employees and employers.

In my prior life, I was a troubleshooter for a large retail outlet. When a store manager was fired, I went in to fix the problems before a permanent manager was assigned. I would go in as a shopper for several days before I was introduced. Yep, I took names and knew the problems when I went in that first day. Within the first month, I usually fired 20% of the workers. I also went to the competition and would pirate folks I believed would be a good fit. Those remaining were in shock at first but quickly realized that their work was appreciated and that they would not have to carry slackers. A win-win for all concerned.

Please explain why an employee, with no skin in the game, should share in the profits of a company? IF the employees share in the profits, should they not also share in the losses and cut their salary? Why not?

You falsely claim that the middle-income worker's bracket is shrinking and are falling into the lower-income or below the poverty level. Please show us where the poverty level has spiked.

Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.

Donald Trump, EDUCATING PRO BLACK HATE.png

Hello. It appears many of my American and foreign born neighbors believe Donald Trump is racist. I'd like to share...

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGOr9PAG7XI
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhVLjamkIog/
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y813dd95t0/
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSPuNqyECN0/

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

The GOOD NEWS: Introducing RESPONSIBLE, caring, 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

tupac trump SPECIFICALLY_01.png

Trump Obama RACIST.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back