The psychology that binds Trump to his base

He's one of yours,you tell me.

No, he is one of yours. He's white. You republicans make me laugh with your democrats are the only racists lie. Strom Thurmond turned to the republican party because of integration and he was accepted.

What does any of this have to do with Trump?
A racist isn't going to date a black woman,simple as that.

Yes some do. I've known a few. There are people who make dating choices just to experience a brief novelty.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

Again. That goes against logic.
If I truly hate something I'm not going to associate with it.

Than why did he date one for two years?

Why did Strom Thurmond?

No, he is one of yours. He's white. You republicans make me laugh with your democrats are the only racists lie. Strom Thurmond turned to the republican party because of integration and he was accepted.

That is not true. Simple as that.

It is why I mentioned Thurmond.

It is worth noting that he denied being a racist.

Yes some do. I've known a few. There are people who make dating choices just to experience a brief novelty.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

And therein lies the problem with whites trying to tell us what is racist. It has to be blatant for them to see it in whites. They can't see the nuanced racism.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

And therein lies the problem with whites trying to tell us what is racist. It has to be blatant for them to see it in whites. They can't see the nuanced racism.

You guys spend too much time making false accusations of racism.

You have raised the bar on what we consider racism. YOU. PERSONALLY.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

Racism defies logic. So think about it.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

Not really. It is making judgement without full data, something that is often required.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

Dont try that bullshit with me.
If you dont like something you are not going to seek it out.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

This is why we say whites aren't qualified to talk about racism. There are many instances where racist white men have had black side pieces.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

Not necessarily. Before I retired, I worked with, traveled with, and knew men of different races who openly loathed other races...but would date women outside of their own race, just for a good time.

It is not outside of the realm of logic.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

This is why we say whites aren't qualified to talk about racism. There are many instances where racist white men have had black side pieces.

Than they weren't true racist.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

Not necessarily. Before I retired, I worked with, traveled with, and knew men of different races who openly loathed other races...but would date women outside of their own race, just for a good time.

I'm called a racist on this board constantly,yet I've dated spanish women,oriental women and a host of other nationalities.
In fact I was engaged to the spanish woman.

Not true.

Than they weren't true racist.

They were. Because these types think they are doing black women a favor by allowing them the company of the superior white man.

Than they aren't racist.
Not true.

I'm called a racist on this board constantly,yet I've dated spanish women,oriental women and a host of other nationalities.
In fact I was engaged to the spanish woman.

Your views have been racist.

I don't know. On some level I think it is race based. For example, Republicans NEVER minded welfare or foodstamps when blacks were being unconstitutionally denied it. Did y you know that? Back in the 60's poor black women were being told no when they asked for public assistance but across town in the white neighborhood, any poor white girl was getting it. The Supreme Court said that was unconstitutional and suddenly thousands of black women across America were qualified to get the same benefits. That's when white America started hating welfare and the welfare queens who were on it.

On some level, I know Republicans don't like foreigners. They use to tell my dad to go back to where he came from. Now he was Greek. So was my mom. But today no one is telling me to go back to Greece. So no, it wasn't his race it was his accent. Still, pretty deplorable thing to tell an immigrant. So what do you call people who said that to my dad if not racist? I'll start calling them that.

I'm sure it was an oversight, so please take this opportunity to provide your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation.

Thank you!
I wrote that. Opinion. Source? Link? ( ! )

You made the statement, and I quote: "For example, Republicans NEVER minded welfare or food stamps when blacks were being unconstitutionally denied it."
So show us your support for this allegation. Or did you simply make it up?

Trump made a valid point that the Far Left Wing Racist Extremist Democrats are on a mission to destroy our country.

We can't let Democrats destroy America.

The Democrat goal is to ruin America by making whites the minority. The more Hispanics cross the border and the faster the Hispanics reproduce, the sooner whites will become the minority. if we are true patriots, we can't sit idly by as this happens.

We must build a border wall and deport all Hispanics to preserve our white heritage.

Why did Strom Thurmond?

That is not true. Simple as that.

It is why I mentioned Thurmond.

That defies logic.
If you truly hate something you avoid it.

IM2 is a Troll. When has he ever posted anything logical?

So who here is racist and who is not?

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously, we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matters.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. The test does NOT use questions, which you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually, it is fun. You can chose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

The website presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Aside from racism, a number of other tests about yourself are available. That is if you have the courage.

Please don't bother to post your results, if you have the courage to take the tests in the first place. It would be like Facebook where everyone simply posts the great things happening in their life.

I have had students, of all races, stand up and vehemently trash the results.

Opinions | The psychological phenomenon that blinds Trump supporters to his racism

Washington Post

This goes very far in explaining why Trump's supporters deny Trump's self-evident racism.
They don't deny it...they revel in it.

donald-trump-happy-birthday-meme.jpg

Trump made a valid point that the Far Left Wing Racist Extremist Democrats are on a mission to destroy our country.

We can't let Democrats destroy America.

The Democrat goal is to ruin America by making whites the minority. The more Hispanics cross the border and the faster the Hispanics reproduce, the sooner whites will become the minority. if we are true patriots, we can't sit idly by as this happens.

We must build a border wall and deport all Hispanics to preserve our white heritage.

...and I am sure that you aren't racist, either.

Forum List

Back