The Protocols of Zion Are a FAKE

It's weird how they're a hoax yet everything in them happened more or less as written not even 20 years later. It's even more weird how being caught with a copy would subject you to summary execution after. Clearly all of this is a coincidence.

which twatty mod moved this thread from breaking news to history. CENSORSHIP
I'm pretty sure if I ever taking about Zevi or Frank or their modern followers I'd get banned outright. None of the cuckservative boomers here are ready for any of those conversations and likely never will be.
i am sure it is not easy being you. that's a personal problem.

I started reading it, didn't take long for me to recognize it's something I should ignore until it actually proves to be a problem.

Yes, shkotzim, ignore everything. Nobody is harming you or your culture. Everything is okay. Just give us your guns and sign this contract. You don't need to read it. Don't you trust me? Holocaust.

It's weird how they're a hoax yet everything in them happened more or less as written not even 20 years later. It's even more weird how being caught with a copy would subject you to summary execution after. Clearly all of this is a coincidence.

In what country did they execute people who had a copy of 'the protocols of zion'? It's a
best seller in mecca along with meinkampf

Forum List

Back