The Protocols of Zion Are a FAKE

It's weird how they're a hoax yet everything in them happened more or less as written not even 20 years later. It's even more weird how being caught with a copy would subject you to summary execution after. Clearly all of this is a coincidence.

In what country did they execute people who had a copy of 'the protocols of zion'? It's a
best seller in mecca along with meinkampf
Have you ever read The Culture of Critique series?

I heard the whole Zion thing was made up to have someone to blame for things that never happened,,,
The historical evidence indicates it was a forgery by a member of Czar Nicholas secret police who was an antisemite.
its been yrs since I studied it but that sounds right,,,
To his credit, Czar Nicholas II, when he found out about it, he ordered all the copies collected and burned.

It's weird how they're a hoax yet everything in them happened more or less as written not even 20 years later. It's even more weird how being caught with a copy would subject you to summary execution after. Clearly all of this is a coincidence.

In what country did they execute people who had a copy of 'the protocols of zion'? It's a

I do not have anything like a bunch of books called the CULTURE OF CRITIQUE----but I have
read bits and pieces by the author Kevin MacDonald. I, Also, have a background in the science "psychology" -----it is vital to my actual subspecialty in medicine. That being the case, I have interviewed lots of persons with "thought disorders" Their obsessions and delusions are REMARKABLY "LOGICAL" The content of their delusions are "internally logical" ---that is if you enter into their psychotic thinking they seem absolutely ---must be--- TRUE!!!!! The human brain is amazing in the realm of "logic" For more insight you would have to, as I have, interviewed lots of
high functioning psychotics------in the prison wards for the criminally insane.

I do not have anything like a bunch of books called the CULTURE OF CRITIQUE----but I have
read bits and pieces by the author Kevin MacDonald. I, Also, have a background in the science "psychology" -----it is vital to my actual subspecialty in medicine. That being the case, I have interviewed lots of persons with "thought disorders" Their obsessions and delusions are REMARKABLY "LOGICAL" The content of their delusions are "internally logical" ---that is if you enter into their psychotic thinking they seem absolutely ---must be--- TRUE!!!!! The human brain is amazing in the realm of "logic" For more insight you would have to, as I have, interviewed lots of
He's a psychotic?

He's a psychotic?

By the traditional way of making a diagnosis in the field of Psychiatry he would not be called
"psychotic" as far as I can say without examining him. He would, most probably, be termed as one afflicted with a personality disorder-----which is NOW ---according to the most current DSM (diagnostic and statistical
manual) 5 called "antisocial personality disorder" Adolf Hitler was also considered
"NOT PSYCHOTIC" -----simply, someone with an "antisocial personality disorder" -----way back in the day. (back then it was called "sociopath")

By the traditional way of making a diagnosis in the field of Psychiatry he would not be called
"psychotic" as far as I can say without examining him. He would, most probably, be termed as one afflicted with a personality disorder-----which is NOW ---according to the most current DSM (diagnostic and statistical
manual) 5 called "antisocial personality disorder" Adolf Hitler was also considered
"NOT PSYCHOTIC" -----simply, someone with an "antisocial personality disorder" -----way back in the day. (back then it was called "sociopath")
Why not just diagnose him with slow progressive schizophrenia?

Why not just diagnose him with slow progressive schizophrenia?

doing so would be unethical. I do not have enough information

The Protocols were plagarized from a french novel from 1864. Even the Czar wasn't fooled by the protocols.

Nobody is going to execute you for being a paranoid schizophrenic.

I heard the whole Zion thing was made up to have someone to blame for things that never happened,,,
The historical evidence indicates it was a forgery by a member of Czar Nicholas secret police who was an antisemite.
its been yrs since I studied it but that sounds right,,,
To his credit, Czar Nicholas II, when he found out about it, he ordered all the copies collected and burned.
"To his credit, Czar Nicholas II, when he found out about it, he ordered all the copies collected and burned." any link? Czar Nicholas II was Black Hundreds supporter, and pogramist .
i am 100% sure that he was the one who ordered The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Znamya
("Banner", Russian: Знамя) was a newspaper established by ultra-nationalist Black Hundreds journalist Pavel Krushevan in Petersburg. It is known for publishing of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" in August–September 1903.[1]

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century.

The Protocols were plagarized from a french novel from 1864. Even the Czar wasn't fooled by the protocols.
The Czarist Russian secret police, the Department for Protecting the Public Security and Order (Russian: Отделение по охранению общественной безопасности и порядка), usually called "guard department" (Russian: Охранное отделение) and commonly abbreviated in modern sources as Okhrana (Russian: Охрана) is credited with "forging" the work and putting the protocols or pogroms in place to persecute the Jews.
The forgers and plagiarists were Gentiles who robbed the Jews of their cultural, ethnic, and religious identity to put in place the pogroms of ethnic cleansing or programs of persecution which they termed "protocols." In a sense the Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a true work of evil, and it bears a true testimony of atrocities and human rights violations. The goyim so contemptuously referred to as "cattle" in the work are no doubt the Jews themselves, whose identity the heathen unbelievers and oathbreakers stole when they published this evil work.

To say the work was plagiarized from the French novel Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu ou la politique de Machiavel au XIXe siècle by Maurice Joly is to say that the protocols or wicked plans for world domination are "Machiavellian" ... but let us not deny that the protocols are indeed being put in place, and well in effect today by the New World Order through NATO, Interpol, E.U., Five Eyes, the Bilderberg Meetings, the Trilateral Commission, WIPO, WHO, the United Nations, and other bodies of evil bent on world domination through one world government, especially now that the requisite 100 years have passed since the publication of the work for the predicted "great political smash" that would take place if Joe Biden be permitted to take office as POTUS.

Forum List

Back