The Propaganda War Against Israel Continues

The racists here glow with contentment when they hear of Palestinians being killed. They are like the Nazis vis-a-vis the Jews.
Sure, out of all the people in the world you chose to call Jews - a racists, so let me tell you a little secret about me, I'm African-Arab AND a Jew, all possible racism trash magnet, with the latest implying about the Nazis I believe you happen to know a few personally, care to elaborate on this one, primitive?

Hey, just read the posts from your type and the gloating at the number of Palestinians, especially, killed.
I'm talking about the Nazis, did you met Nazis personally? because you are confidently comparing the pro-Israelis/Israelis/Jews to the Nazis, answer that.

The racists here glow with contentment when they hear of Palestinians being killed. They are like the Nazis vis-a-vis the Jews.
You don't say? Nevertheless, your friendly Muslims are doing quite a bit acting like Nazis in other parts of the Middle East, and by you keeping so silent about this and just demonizing the Israelis like a good propagandist, you are abetting them.

Oh yeah, the Palestinian kids are already in school also known as UNRWA Shelters, preparing to go to heaven studying how to operate the rockets and firearm stored inside.

They learned well from your Maccabee books then? The woman with 7 sons? I think your kids are brainwashed from youth as well. I can hear it " We are God's chosen people".
Haha bringing up religion again? very well.
The Maccabees fought the Greece conquerors and defeated them, just like Israel fought the "indigenous" Philistinians and defeated them along with all the nations..spare me the "we are all the same" peace&love trash because you don't give a shit about Israelis so before we proceed remind me again what religion thinks otherwise?

You don't say? Nevertheless, your friendly Muslims are doing quite a bit acting like Nazis in other parts of the Middle East, and by you keeping so silent about this and just demonizing the Israelis like a good propagandist, you are abetting them.

Who's keeping silent? How is criticizing murderous people, Jew or Muslim abetting anyone. By justifying and excusing the murder of innocents, you are abetting all murderous groups, whatever religion.

Oh yeah, the Palestinian kids are already in school also known as UNRWA Shelters, preparing to go to heaven studying how to operate the rockets and firearm stored inside.

They learned well from your Maccabee books then? The woman with 7 sons? I think your kids are brainwashed from youth as well. I can hear it " We are God's chosen people".
Haha bringing up religion again? very well.
The Maccabees fought the Greece conquerors and defeated them, just like Israel fought the "indigenous" Philistinians and defeated them along with all the nations..spare me the "we are all the same" peace&love trash because you don't give a shit about Israelis so before we proceed remind me again what religion thinks otherwise?

Nice martyr story in it, isn't there. Hey you want to pick on the Palestine kids , I guess its only fair isn't it.
Itamar attack - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Well you brought that up, so in this case I would like to talk about the Itamar Massacre when a Palestinian Terrorists[Amjad Awad and Hakim Awad] infiltrated a house in Itamar[Jewish settlement] and butchered Ehud (Udi) Fogel, the mother Ruth Fogel, and three of their six children—Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and Hadas, the youngest, a three-month-old infant in their bed.
Brave noble Palestinians, the horrors made by the Palestinians are invisible to you, we are not the same, don't dare ever to repeat it, ever again.. and no I'm not interested of fake/real Gaza casualties photos..

itamarmurder13.jpg

It's quite different when an individual psychopath commits a murder than when a standing army, representing a society, commits mass murder.

It's quite different when an individual psychopath commits a murder than when a standing army, representing a society, commits mass murder.
No it is not, and the Palestinians army/representative militants commits murder and attempts to every single day.

Who's keeping silent? How is criticizing murderous people, Jew or Muslim abetting anyone. By justifying and excusing the murder of innocents, you are abetting all murderous groups, whatever religion.
Just whom do you think you are kidding? It appears that all your "working" hours is an attempt to keep on demonizing Israel and nothing else even though your friendly Muslims have murdered tens of thousands in the rest of the Middle East in recently years.

Just whom do you think you are kidding? It appears that all your "working" hours is an attempt to keep on demonizing Israel and nothing else even though your friendly Muslims have murdered tens of thousands in the rest of the Middle East in recently years.

No it is not, and the Palestinians army/representative militants commits murder and attempts to every single day.

Of course it's different you idiot.
Each murder in the Palestinian campaign is a murder committed by a representative militants/police/cell/individual, merge it together to a big picture of Palestinians mass murdering Israelis, one by one - no difference.

What country in the world gets a pass after killing hundreds of children over a few weeks? Only Israel.

Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan to name but a few that in recent years have mass murdered many thousands of children and all got passes. And they were cold blooded targeted mass murders of children, not collateral damage because the enemy used them as human shields.

And we all know how 'fair' the reporting was coming out of Gaza during the fighting now, don't we?
Yes we do. Probably for the first time in decades the world was able to see Zionist JSIL barbarism as it happened, before the Hasbarists had time to re-write history for their gullible American friends.

So it was the IDF that placed the rocket launchers in civilian areas, inside UN schools and next to hospitals. We all saw that happening and Israel never had a hand in any of it. That was why hamas used threats and violence to silence the journalists who reported the incidents, and still they got through.

What country in the world gets a pass after killing hundreds of children over a few weeks? Only Israel.

Repeat after me --- Go Hamas. Keep them rocket missiles comin' Not enough dead Palestinians yet.

And one would need a magnifying glass to see the damage from those thousands of missiles.

What about the mental damage to the Israeli children facing constant explosions and repeated attacks. You would need more than a magnifying glass to see that damage. Engage in war and you can expect to be fired on, hamas is not making the rules in these situations. One more rocket and Israel will be within its rights under International law to retaliate with greater force and destroy even more of gaza. Then show the ICC/ICJ real time footage of rocket launches from civilian areas in gaza to bring charges of war crimes against all the Palestinians.

And we all know how 'fair' the reporting was coming out of Gaza during the fighting now, don't we?
Yes we do. Probably for the first time in decades the world was able to see Zionist JSIL barbarism as it happened, before the Hasbarists had time to re-write history for their gullible American friends.

So it was the IDF that placed the rocket launchers in civilian areas, inside UN schools and next to hospitals. We all saw that happening and Israel never had a hand in any of it. That was why hamas used threats and violence to silence the journalists who reported the incidents, and still they got through.

All military do that unless they fight in the open and since the Pals and Hamas in Gaza are fenced in with standing room only what do you expect. Israel knew exactly what the results would be and they didn't care.

Are you saying the Iron Dome was a flop?

Why do Jews hold Israel infallible? :dunno:

Because they are becoming a fascist nation

Repeat after me --- Go Hamas. Keep them rocket missiles comin' Not enough dead Palestinians yet.

And one would need a magnifying glass to see the damage from those thousands of missiles.
A Single blood drop is the greatest loss we can ever have, with 65 fatalities and hundreds of wounded I guess you can call this another Palestinian victory.

I did mean with buildings or anything non human , humans different, yes every drop of blood is precious no matter what the nationality. As far as loss of life and destruction of homes, infrastructure, (which your sweet Defense Minister figured set Palestine back 10 years) I believe it was a Israel victory.

2,000 ISLAMINAZI TERRORISTS died that was a victory in the war on terror. It also destroyed the will of the Palestinian people to engage in a war they can never win.

All military do that unless they fight in the open and since the Pals and Hamas in Gaza are fenced in with standing room only what do you expect. Israel knew exactly what the results would be and they didn't care.

Are you saying the Iron Dome was a flop?

It is illegal under International law, the Geneva conventions and the rules of war to engage an enemy from within civilian areas. It actually place the blame for any civilian deaths on the head of those using the civilian areas to engage in war.

Iron dome did its job, but it is not an excuse to fire rockets at Israel. That is still an act of war that will result in casualties for hamas and the Palestinians

By the way take a look on Google maps and see that gaza is over 50% uninhabited, so why cant the Palestinian cowards wage war from those places and protect the civilians ?

And you are more stupid than I gave you credit for...

Got links to back that up?

Forum List

Back