The Propaganda War Against Israel Continues

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
The Turnspeakers are always predicting Israel's downfall but they keep getting it wrong.

The propaganda war against Israel never sleeps. Even in the face of evidence which contradicts it, the propaganda war won’t stop.
That’s the bad news. The good news is, there’s plenty of evidence to show how hollow, empty and downright false that war is.

Consider the impact of the 50-day Gaza war on Israel’s economy. According to anti-Israel advocate Shir Hever (“Israel Facing Major Economic Consequences for 50 Day War on Gaza”, The Real News, September 15, 2014), the recent 50-day war with Gaza has cost Israel’s economy dearly (ibid). Because of that war, he claims, Israel’s economy has slowed—and that slow-down will have a long-term negative impact on Israel (ibid).

Blog Tuvia Brodie The propaganda war against Israel continues - Arutz Sheva

The propaganda war continues because it is the one area where Arabs have the distinct advantage over Jews. Their collaboration with the Nazis in WW2 taught them many of the techniques and their extreme numerical advantage gives them so many more more voices. What, with so many people being too stupid to realize that what they hear the most doesn't make it true or moral or right, all too many fall for the appeal to popularity. Add to that the way the United Nations is used to add an aura of authority to the bigotry, and it's a deadly one/two punch.

What country in the world gets a pass after killing hundreds of children over a few weeks? Only Israel.

And we all know how 'fair' the reporting was coming out of Gaza during the fighting now, don't we?
Yes we do. Probably for the first time in decades the world was able to see Zionist JSIL barbarism as it happened, before the Hasbarists had time to re-write history for their gullible American friends.

Why do Jews hold Israel infallible? :dunno:
Religious Jews does because it goes precisely according to Yehezkel's prophecy, in God we trust.
Secular, Traditional (me), and Some of the religious does believe Israel is fallible, but we won't let it happen.

With me,I'm not Jewish, but it isn't so much a case of finding Israel infallible so much as it is recognizing the nature of that which attacks them.

I mean, here you have a society of Arabs where women and girls are killed for "honor", where gay people are tortured and killed, where mass murder is considered the highest achievement attainable, and where barbaric 7th century customs prevail -- a culture lacking innovation, freedom of expression or any semblance of evolved thinking and which was aligned quite closely with the Nazis in WW2, and so OF COURSE I'm expected to not only believe every fucking stupid bit of propaganda they produce, but turn myself into a willing participant in their campaign?

No way. I'm a whole lot smarter than that.

What country in the world gets a pass after killing hundreds of children over a few weeks? Only Israel.

Repeat after me --- Go Hamas. Keep them rocket missiles comin' Not enough dead Palestinians yet.

And one would need a magnifying glass to see the damage from those thousands of missiles.
A Single blood drop is the greatest loss we can ever have, with 65 fatalities and hundreds of wounded I guess you can call this another Palestinian victory.

Because they are becoming a fascist nation

Repeat after me --- Go Hamas. Keep them rocket missiles comin' Not enough dead Palestinians yet.

And one would need a magnifying glass to see the damage from those thousands of missiles.
A Single blood drop is the greatest loss we can ever have, with 65 fatalities and hundreds of wounded I guess you can call this another Palestinian victory.

I did mean with buildings or anything non human , humans different, yes every drop of blood is precious no matter what the nationality. As far as loss of life and destruction of homes, infrastructure, (which your sweet Defense Minister figured set Palestine back 10 years) I believe it was a Israel victory.

You people are a murderous bunch, that's for sure.

Why did Israel start its operation in Gaza? Lets see if you have any brain cells left

Because Hamas and Fatah announced partnership plans.

Nah! You see, one morning the IDF soldiers were bored with nothing to do until one of them said, hey I have an idea. Let's go have some fun massacring innocent, peace loving, life loving Palestinians in Gaza. Pass it on.

Forum List

Back