The Progressive Collective

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The reason I suspect so many of the liberal poster here are sock accounts is that they all sound alike, they say the EXACT SAME THING at the EXACT SAME TIME.

For example, check out all of the recent posts on the Koch Brothers (God Bless them, they are doing the Lord's work and will help us restore the Freedoms this once great nation now takes for granted)

The USMB Libs now hate them worse than if they were George W Bush! And ALL AT THE SAME TIME TOO!

When Libs talk about Intelligence and their ability to "think", I just laugh.

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5906-500px-borg-aboard-enterprise-nx-01.jpg

"All of a sudden I realize the Koch Brothers are evil."

Billionaires are evil. Each one of them. Greed is a sin according to the Bible so billionaires will all go to Hell as enemies of God.

The international wealthy class doesn't care about countries or flags or political parties. They certainly don't have any loyalty to you. You will never be in their circle so why do you defend them?

This board is DOMINATED by conservatives. Not shockingly. It's seems conservatives love to express their views on politics. That's probably why conservative websites and Fox News do so well in ratings.

But I do find it hilarious that board conservatives speak of intelligence yet parrot everything Fox News or Rush Limbaugh says.

"Bawh, Liberals are evil!"

"Bawh, Liberals are communists!"

"Bawh, Liberals are unamerican!"

Are the Koch brothers evil? I don't know but the fact that they feel that donating all their money means they get to dictate their will on the American people is misguided. People don't like rich people telling them how to feel or how to vote. So they can spend their money all they want but people will vote the way they feel in the ballot box.

But yeah we are all robots and sheep. Only republicans know the truth as told by Fox News and Rush.

This board is DOMINATED by conservatives. Not shockingly. It's seems conservatives love to express their views on politics. That's probably why conservative websites and Fox News do so well in ratings.

But I do find it hilarious that board conservatives speak of intelligence yet parrot everything Fox News or Rush Limbaugh says.

"Bawh, Liberals are evil!"

"Bawh, Liberals are communists!"

"Bawh, Liberals are unamerican!"

Are the Koch brothers evil? I don't know but the fact that they feel that donating all their money means they get to dictate their will on the American people is misguided. People don't like rich people telling them how to feel or how to vote. So they can spend their money all they want but people will vote the way they feel in the ballot box.

But yeah we are all robots and sheep. Only republicans know the truth as told by Fox News and Rush.

You sound like the most conservative of all.

Forum List

Back