The Problem with Barack Obama... to me...

Yea, because I provided video evidence of why I think he doesn't give a shit. There are two videos - one when he gives a shit and one when he doesn't. Any strong leader who really cared would have managed to stir Americans. Instead, he simply delivered a speech which he clearly did not believe in.

And that pisses me off. These are my family, my friends, he wants to send - And if he's sending another 30,000 - then there are hundreds of thousands of 'me', around the country. These are our troops - he owed it to them to care and he didn't.

Yea, you're reaching for shit that's not really there and we're expected to think you simply disagree with his actions but don't hate him, or at least hate on him. *pathetic* back atcha.

Who are you to say whether a man, who says he cares for the lives of our Armed Forces in-fact does, or not.....Jesus? Moses? Muhammad? Allah? Buddha? Ghandi?

awful. Partisanship personified. Casting on him that he doesn't give a fuck about our troops with nothing but unsubmissible bumble-fuck evidence. Real nice! Stay classy, America!~

A claim of 'partisanship' from you is, actually, laughable. :lol::lol:

We need Winston Churchill, and we have Hugo Chavez.

Churchill managed to rally the UK to face it's 'darkest hour' and did it with compassion. Instead, we have a Chavez who is Mr Enthuiastic about 'community organizing' but when it comes to defending this nation, he appears less than 100% commited.

Churchill managed to rally the UK to face it's 'darkest hour' and did it with compassion. Instead, we have a Chavez who is Mr Enthuiastic about 'community organizing' but when it comes to defending this nation, he appears less than 100% commited.

:cuckoo:

That's just Hatorade talking. No two-ways about it, really. Nitpicky to an escalated degree.

I keep reading on here (and elsewhere) how these mythical 'right wingers' all loathe/hate Obama. To be clear, I don't hate Obama.

<snip for brevity>

I can't say I'm quite so sanguine about Obama and his Democrat Looters as all that.

Hate is healthy under certain circumstances. A person who hates lies, doesn't tell them. One who hates injustice, seeks to rectify it. Hate becomes unhealthy when its obsessive or when it impedes the unalienable rights of other citizens.

So.. yeah. I hate these people. It's a healthy hate... because clearly, they mean us harm. The policies and reckless spending of the Obama administration will make ECONOMIC SLAVES of my children. By 2019, the interest on our debt will be 799 Billion dollars ANNUALLY. Hell, our budget for roads is only 40 billion. Just servicing our debt will be like a Porkulus bill every year out-of-pocket. :eek:

And we KNOW they mean us harm because the very simple things they could do... constitutionally authorized, mind you... like lifting the restrictions on interstate sales of health insurance, are beyond their willingness to contemplate. Overnight, we'd have something like 1300 companies to choose from and it would cost us NOTHING.

It's all just one power-grab after another. So, yeah.... I hate them for it. And even though I'll continue to never impede the unalienable rights of others... you can bet your ass I'll be taking my hate to the ballot box with me in 2010. These assholes are trying to put chains on my children. They'll get no softening of emotions from me, no "respect for the office", no mercy from my criticism.

That's just Hatorade talking. No two-ways about it, really. Nitpicky to an escalated degree.

So, if I am, in fact, a 'partisan'.... who am I 'partisan' for? Because I'd really like to know. Admittedly, I tend to play with the Obamanation - but that is more about them than actually supporting a different party. Anyone who honestly believes that Obama is some great man has my sincere sympathy.

So, if I am, in fact, a 'partisan'.... who am I 'partisan' for? Because I'd really like to know. Admittedly, I tend to play with the Obamanation - but that is more about them than actually supporting a different party. Anyone who honestly believes that Obama is some great man has my sincere sympathy.

You're just a hater. The jealous type. You see a man that was touted for his charisma, and you don't like him, and so anything remotely resembling a complement towards him must be man-love..........infatuation.........Messiah worship..................or any hint of him being intelligent must be spin. That's the most simplistic way to lamBast anyone who disagrees with your views, and you use it to the fullest fuck-me-ship possible. You're the antithesis of a fair-minded person, in posts at least anyways.

You can't not say shit like "Obamanation" if your life depended on it, which makes your hatorship prevalent. You're so insecure about it, you even had to make a thread about it to "make sure" you let people know you've got no hate for him, and even then you blame the "other side" for that insecurity and pretend they're making up "invisible righties" who hate Obama.

Believe it, the hate is real. It's here. From Czars to Dinner dates with his wife, to his wife's looks to his bad bowling...........the hate is here. It's not imagined.

Obamallalalalma.
Obamanoids.

I mean fuck, I don't agree with a shit-ton of shit he's done and said, but to see grown assed adults froth at the mouth over calling him "Husseiney" and "Barry Boy" and shit, it's like HERE'S A FUCKING SHOVEL. GET SOME OF THAT SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

Last edited:
The funny thing is...if Obama had come out frothing at the mouth and growling like Dubya did he'd still get criticized by the rightwing loons.

The Daily Grind:

Obama does something
The rightwing whines and bitches about it

Repeat, repeat, repeat...

The funny thing is...if Obama had come out frothing at the mouth and growling like Dubya did he'd still get criticized by the rightwing loons.

The Daily Grind:

Obama does something

Unusual, isn't it? Never happened with the previous administration - the left were just thrilled with Boooooooooosh.

Unusual, isn't it? Never happened with the previous administration - the left were just thrilled with Boooooooooosh.

This is true, but some people aren't guilty of it :eusa_whistle:

and some are :eusa_whistle:

and Google sees everything, if you want to prove me wrong. :eusa_whistle:

90% of the threads under the Bush regime were still about "the left is teh wrong about everything and wants to destroy the us!!!" ....still. Under Bush.

But you're right, the other 10% of threads about Bush and the bad speech and all of that, was corny IMO.

The Daily Grind:

Obama does something

I could be wrong, but I don't recall this microscope. Bush was laughed at for his mangling of the language but he wasn't criticized for keeping his cool or being exuberant.

And that one time he had to ask Condi's permission to take a piss was damn funny.

Reagan, Clinton, and Bush Jr are looked at from a bit of time and each failed to accomplish the American dream, I give Clinton a slightly higher grade than the other two as they actually hurt the nation. Clinton hurt himself and allowed too much deregulatory crap to proceed. Obama inherited a supreme mess from Bush Jr, two poorly done wars, although Iraq was an illegal invasion and Afghanistan a half hearted attempt to get OBL. I would have liked to see us pull out of a medieval tribal nation, but at least Obama gave it thought and set some goals. Let's hope it works rather than constantly reading into his actions our own narrow minded views as California Girl does.

OpEdNews - Article: Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever?

I disagree. I think Obama is prick inside that is covered up by clean cut looks. He can be the friendly neighbor next door that you might not mind talking to but on the inside I think he is a different person. Ever since he pulled that "Did I tell that he is black line" during the campaign I realized the guy is a prick because he used a dirty tactic to smear any opposition as people having racist motives hidden behind every criticism of him. Its the reason why people were afraid to criticized him and those that did were usually called racist by his supporters even though you said nothing racist.

I also think that he like many people from the democratic party are communist to a certain degree. That bothers me a lot but obviously it does not bother most people in this country but that is how elections go sometimes.

I disagree. I think Obama is prick inside that is covered up by clean cut looks. He can be the friendly neighbor next door that you might not mind talking to but on the inside I think he is a different person. Ever since he pulled that "Did I tell that he is black line" during the campaign I realized the guy is a prick because he used a dirty tactic to smear any opposition as people having racist motives hidden behind every criticism of him. Its the reason why people were afraid to criticized him and those that did were usually called racist by his supporters even though you said nothing racist.

I also think that he like many people from the democratic party are communist to a certain degree. That bothers me a lot but obviously it does not bother most people in this country but that is how elections go sometimes.

Reagan, Clinton, and Bush Jr are looked at from a bit of time and each failed to accomplish the American dream, I give Clinton a slightly higher grade than the other two as they actually hurt the nation. Clinton hurt himself and allowed too much deregulatory crap to proceed. Obama inherited a supreme mess from Bush Jr, two poorly done wars, although Iraq was an illegal invasion and Afghanistan a half hearted attempt to get OBL. I would have liked to see us pull out of a medieval tribal nation, but at least Obama gave it thought and set some goals. Let's hope it works rather than constantly reading into his actions our own narrow minded views as California Girl does.

OpEdNews - Article: Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever?

They failed to accomplish your American dream? This is a bizarre concept that you guys have because I always thought that a person was responsible for their own destiny in a free society. You guys seem kind of strange to me sometimes but you make sense when I realize that you think of the "collective will" or the "commune" actually substitutes for the individual person and their own will because what else explains the idea that society determines what each individual does within society over their own economic lives. Its because you guys think society exist as a whole only and independent individuals do not.

Its something I am getting really tired of but since you mentioned the supposed failure of Reagan, Clintion, and Bush to achieve the American dream for us then let me point out that more people moved into the million dollar income level during the last 30 years than in any time in American history. Its a trend I like to see continue but I fear that Obama is trying to stop their American dream from happening simply because he believes that only the "working class" aka proletariate should exist.

You're just a hater. The jealous type. You see a man that was touted for his charisma, and you don't like him, and so anything remotely resembling a complement towards him must be man-love..........infatuation.........Messiah worship..................or any hint of him being intelligent must be spin. That's the most simplistic way to lamBast anyone who disagrees with your views, and you use it to the fullest fuck-me-ship possible. You're the antithesis of a fair-minded person, in posts at least anyways.

You can't not say shit like "Obamanation" if your life depended on it, which makes your hatorship prevalent. You're so insecure about it, you even had to make a thread about it to "make sure" you let people know you've got no hate for him, and even then you blame the "other side" for that insecurity and pretend they're making up "invisible righties" who hate Obama.

Believe it, the hate is real. It's here. From Czars to Dinner dates with his wife, to his wife's looks to his bad bowling...........the hate is here. It's not imagined.

Obamallalalalma.
Obamanoids.

I mean fuck, I don't agree with a shit-ton of shit he's done and said, but to see grown assed adults froth at the mouth over calling him "Husseiney" and "Barry Boy" and shit, it's like HERE'S A FUCKING SHOVEL. GET SOME OF THAT SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

Now you just sound like a whining libertard. Stupid boy.

He lacks balls.

I agree. He looks for compromise too much. He needs to grab an issue and drive it home. LBJ got Civil Rights through even though he had strong opposition in both parties. Obama needs to show more strength within his party and just screw the Republicans. They are not going to support anything he does anyway

thats not true RW.....if this guy was a LEADER....he would have many Liberal and moderate Republicans giving him some backing....the Far Right Republicans probobly not....a REAL leader can do those things...he aint no leader....shit i hear Conservative and Moderate Democrats give this guy shit....the Far Left will swallow anything this guy tells them....a LEADER knows how to UNITE.....unfortunatly there doesnt seem to be any around anymore.....

The best part about President Obama is that he is enraging the Conservatives. He wouldn't be doing what we elected him to do if the Conservatives were happy

which proves he is not a leader.....and if you think its great that this guy just keeps the divide going then that says a lot about you RW....

and you think that anyone should take you seriously when you claim that the president of the united stated doesn't "give a shit" about having to send young men in harm's way?

GMAFB

were you saying this when many on the left were saying Bush and Cheney did not give a shit?.....just askin....

The same could be said about a great deal of the Presidents since FDR. Of the Presidents I've lived through, only George H.W. Bush was really and truly worthy of the office. And yes, I did live through Reagan.

I don't regret my vote for him, but I do regret that he isn't a stronger President. He seems hobbled by the fact he has his own party controlling the Congress, much like Bush seemed to be hobbled by DeLay and Frist. They seem to be leading him, rather than the other way around.

I'm kinda hoping that the GOP picks up seats in 2010. I'm a fan of divided government and both Clinton and Reagan shined as Presidents when they were forced to deal with an opposition controlled Congress. I think Obama will be a stronger, better President with a reasonable GOP party to work with.

i agree with this....all those who want one side to control everything.....foolish....there has to be a balance,each side keeps the other in line....and if a president can get both sides to agree and the people to get behind him....then he is a leader.....

Forum List

Back