The Problem with Barack Obama... to me...

So, if I am, in fact, a 'partisan'.... who am I 'partisan' for? Because I'd really like to know. Admittedly, I tend to play with the Obamanation - but that is more about them than actually supporting a different party. Anyone who honestly believes that Obama is some great man has my sincere sympathy.

You're just a hater. The jealous type. You see a man that was touted for his charisma, and you don't like him, and so anything remotely resembling a complement towards him must be man-love..........infatuation.........Messiah worship..................or any hint of him being intelligent must be spin. That's the most simplistic way to lamBast anyone who disagrees with your views, and you use it to the fullest fuck-me-ship possible. You're the antithesis of a fair-minded person, in posts at least anyways.

You can't not say shit like "Obamanation" if your life depended on it, which makes your hatorship prevalent. You're so insecure about it, you even had to make a thread about it to "make sure" you let people know you've got no hate for him, and even then you blame the "other side" for that insecurity and pretend they're making up "invisible righties" who hate Obama.

Believe it, the hate is real. It's here. From Czars to Dinner dates with his wife, to his wife's looks to his bad bowling...........the hate is here. It's not imagined.

Obamallalalalma.
Obamanoids.

I mean fuck, I don't agree with a shit-ton of shit he's done and said, but to see grown assed adults froth at the mouth over calling him "Husseiney" and "Barry Boy" and shit, it's like HERE'S A FUCKING SHOVEL. GET SOME OF THAT SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

you see it that way GT....because your making it that way.....i see a lot of hate from you just in your replies to Cali Girl......many people just dont think this guy has what it takes to lead this country.....which he is not doing....the divide is getting wider not closer....that does NOT mean we hate the guy.....

The funny thing is...if Obama had come out frothing at the mouth and growling like Dubya did he'd still get criticized by the rightwing loons.

The Daily Grind:

Obama does something
The rightwing whines and bitches about it

Repeat, repeat, repeat...

and its funny how it was the same way when Bush,Clinton,Bush Sr.,Reagan,Carter..etc,etc....were president....the other side bitches and moans....and USUALLY if you notice,the bitchers are usually the far Right and Left...

Reagan, Clinton, and Bush Jr are looked at from a bit of time and each failed to accomplish the American dream, I give Clinton a slightly higher grade than the other two as they actually hurt the nation. Clinton hurt himself and allowed too much deregulatory crap to proceed. Obama inherited a supreme mess from Bush Jr, two poorly done wars, although Iraq was an illegal invasion and Afghanistan a half hearted attempt to get OBL. I would have liked to see us pull out of a medieval tribal nation, but at least Obama gave it thought and set some goals. Let's hope it works rather than constantly reading into his actions our own narrow minded views as California Girl does.

OpEdNews - Article: Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever?

They failed to accomplish your American dream? This is a bizarre concept that you guys have because I always thought that a person was responsible for their own destiny in a free society. You guys seem kind of strange to me sometimes but you make sense when I realize that you think of the "collective will" or the "commune" actually substitutes for the individual person and their own will because what else explains the idea that society determines what each individual does within society over their own economic lives. Its because you guys think society exist as a whole only and independent individuals do not.

Its something I am getting really tired of but since you mentioned the supposed failure of Reagan, Clintion, and Bush to achieve the American dream for us then let me point out that more people moved into the million dollar income level during the last 30 years than in any time in American history. Its a trend I like to see continue but I fear that Obama is trying to stop their American dream from happening simply because he believes that only the "working class" aka proletariate should exist.

you understand that Midcant is so far to the left that everyone posting here to his way of thinking, is a Right Winger....

So, if I am, in fact, a 'partisan'.... who am I 'partisan' for? Because I'd really like to know. Admittedly, I tend to play with the Obamanation - but that is more about them than actually supporting a different party. Anyone who honestly believes that Obama is some great man has my sincere sympathy.

You're just a hater. The jealous type. You see a man that was touted for his charisma, and you don't like him, and so anything remotely resembling a complement towards him must be man-love..........infatuation.........Messiah worship..................or any hint of him being intelligent must be spin. That's the most simplistic way to lamBast anyone who disagrees with your views, and you use it to the fullest fuck-me-ship possible. You're the antithesis of a fair-minded person, in posts at least anyways.

You can't not say shit like "Obamanation" if your life depended on it, which makes your hatorship prevalent. You're so insecure about it, you even had to make a thread about it to "make sure" you let people know you've got no hate for him, and even then you blame the "other side" for that insecurity and pretend they're making up "invisible righties" who hate Obama.

Believe it, the hate is real. It's here. From Czars to Dinner dates with his wife, to his wife's looks to his bad bowling...........the hate is here. It's not imagined.

Obamallalalalma.
Obamanoids.

I mean fuck, I don't agree with a shit-ton of shit he's done and said, but to see grown assed adults froth at the mouth over calling him "Husseiney" and "Barry Boy" and shit, it's like HERE'S A FUCKING SHOVEL. GET SOME OF THAT SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

Now you just sound like a whining libertard. Stupid boy.

:clap2: loaded with profound refutation and eye opening intelligence! I heart youuuu!!!

The best part about President Obama is that he is enraging the Conservatives. He wouldn't be doing what we elected him to do if the Conservatives were happy

As leader of his county, he should be building bridges, not burning them. Great Presidents are a unifying force, not a dividing one.

Obamallalalalma.
Obamanoids.

:clap2: loaded with profound refutation and eye opening intelligence! I heart youuuu!!!

GT, just look at what you have said. You 'feel' I hate Obama, then you start listing the mean names (none of which I have ever called him).... then you say 'here's a fucking shovel..... blah blah blah..... AND YOU WONDER WHY I CALL YOU A WHINING LIBERTARD.

Get a fucking clue! You started the stupid whining so you can fuck off whining about my intelligence - stupid, stupid, stupid boy. And yet, I do not hate you.

He lacks balls.

I agree. He looks for compromise too much. He needs to grab an issue and drive it home. LBJ got Civil Rights through even though he had strong opposition in both parties. Obama needs to show more strength within his party and just screw the Republicans. They are not going to support anything he does anyway

he can't....he has never been an executive / boss if you will .... he has no experience to draw from how to say fuck make the decission and take fire for it....

his experience is as a concensus builder and community organizer....it is a differnt kind of decission making .....

that said... he has tried to play hard ball ...the health care vote he demanded....they blew him offf and he didn't respond....

if he wanted to win in afganistan and capture or kill bin laden .... he should have said i am sending 50k troops into kabul...50k in kahndar....terrorist will be shot on sight and i am send drones and 50k troops into pakistan mountains....

and we will hunt the terrorists down ....

i will also be sending the peacecorp to build farms and schools and hospitals....

thank you....good night....

oh and congress....you better pass health care before i find binladen or i will campaigining for an oppent in 10 that will support me....

The very best of war time leaders - like Churchill - managed to combine the compassion of sending soldiers into war, with passion for the just cause. I expected more from Obama - I think you give him too much credit. His lack of passion wasn't about the seriousness of the issue, it was because he just doesn't give a shit.

and you know this how?

and you think that anyone should take you seriously when you claim that the president of the united stated doesn't "give a shit" about having to send young men in harm's way?

GMAFB

Yea, because I provided video evidence of why I think he doesn't give a shit. There are two videos - one when he gives a shit and one when he doesn't. Any strong leader who really cared would have managed to stir Americans. Instead, he simply delivered a speech which he clearly did not believe in.

And that pisses me off. These are my family, my friends, he wants to send - And if he's sending another 30,000 - then there are hundreds of thousands of 'me', around the country. These are our troops - he owed it to them to care and he didn't.

excellent point

these soldiers might die and obama lacks the compassion and passion to rally the troops, instead he blithely sends in harms way....he completely made me believe he doesn't give a crap at all

He lacks balls.

I agree. He looks for compromise too much. He needs to grab an issue and drive it home. LBJ got Civil Rights through even though he had strong opposition in both parties. Obama needs to show more strength within his party and just screw the Republicans. They are not going to support anything he does anyway

he can't....he has never been an executive / boss if you will .... he has no experience to draw from how to say fuck make the decission and take fire for it....

his experience is as a concensus builder and community organizer....it is a differnt kind of decission making .....

This is what limits him. His experience as a community organizer has been with people of like mind. It is easy to organize a bunch of pro-life people to get up and march for the unborn. Hell, even I can do that!

It becomes much more difficult to bring together the pro-life movement and the pro-choice movement in order to improve sex education with the goal of reducing abortions. Sort of like mixing oil and water. Both sides have the same goal. Both sides agree that education is the key, but then just try to define "education"

Immie

GT, just look at what you have said. You 'feel' I hate Obama, then you start listing the mean names (none of which I have ever called him).... then you say 'here's a fucking shovel..... blah blah blah..... AND YOU WONDER WHY I CALL YOU A WHINING LIBERTARD.

Get a fucking clue! You started the stupid whining so you can fuck off whining about my intelligence - stupid, stupid, stupid boy. And yet, I do not hate you.

umm, you said Obamanation. one of the "names." then you even expanded upon your uber-kewl namecalling abilities and said "libtard,"....when i have many right views, many left..........yea, you're pretty much a pea brain sorry. cant argue substantively so you devolve to obamanation libtard libtards are peabrains obama must be your "messiah" bullshit. 110% devoid of intellect yet claiming as much of the "other side." you're like a 9 year old who didn't get their own way and is whining, and your tactic in whining is claiming everyone whines but you. dilusional....much? yea, try once agaaayn, little gurl.(don't call me "boy," douche bag. only beautiful women can do that.... and even then, they have to be a tit bit smart also).

[.I do support his sending more troops to Afghanistan....but if he's going to hobble them with a fucked up ROE then may as well bring all the troops home and then America can just wait for a President who has got balls to go back over there and kick the living shit out of them after the next terrorist attack on American soil.

Why should even one innocent Afghan lose their life due to lack of constraint by a US soldier?

he completely made me believe he doesn't give a crap at all

now, you only need to explain what the delusional beliefs of a psychotic stalking fag from the left coast have to do with any rational discussion of Obama's policy speech.

The best part about President Obama is that he is enraging the Conservatives. He wouldn't be doing what we elected him to do if the Conservatives were happy

From the looks of things, he is enraging the liberals too which makes it even funnier!

From the looks of things, he is enraging the liberals too which makes it even funnier!

What are you talking about? How can you tell? When aren't liberals enraged about something? :)

Immie

umm, you said Obamanation. one of the "names." then you even expanded upon your uber-kewl namecalling abilities and said "libtard,"....when i have many right views, many left..........yea, you're pretty much a pea brain sorry. cant argue substantively so you devolve to obamanation libtard libtards are peabrains obama must be your "messiah" bullshit. 110% devoid of intellect yet claiming as much of the "other side." you're like a 9 year old who didn't get their own way and is whining, and your tactic in whining is claiming everyone whines but you. dilusional....much? yea, try once agaaayn, little gurl.(don't call me "boy," douche bag. only beautiful women can do that.... and even then, they have to be a tit bit smart also).

Obamanation, Messiah, etc - all of which insult the idiots who blindly follow the man, not the man himself. Idiot.

Obamanation, Messiah, etc - all of which insult the idiots who blindly follow the man, not the man himself. Idiot.

Yea, the problem is that if anyone agrees with him on anything, that's what they're labeled as instead of being an adult about shit, and having discussions. I mean, I tell some pretty childish jokes, horrific sometimes, maybe I should be shot, even, but it's getting boring as all hell to see the "anything Obama does is bad no matter what" crowd. It's ridiculous on its face and it's not based in reality, it's based in "mee goood.....youuuu baaad" mentality. Sort of like a cave-man, in a way, but with a few less IQ points.

I mean, his speech wasn't "passionate" enough? Can you swing any more from this dude's nut-hairs? Everything he does is spun as some evil maniacal end-game when in reality, he's JUST A MAN. He's not some evil genius, GTFO. He in all likelihood cares a great deal about troops and implying that someone doesn't care about something like that is akin to saying they're a bad person, basically. And you'd also be pulling that out of your ass.

Forum List

Back