The Princess Bride

The Rodents of Unusual Size! RUSes!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYj_krIHoLs]Rodents of Unusual Size - YouTube[/ame]

I love it when someone off camera chucks that giant stuffed thing at him.

My dad bought one ages ago, I used to scare him with it by flinging it at him when he wasn't expecting it.

It's one of those chick flix I don't mind watching. Also, Fred Savage was cute when he was a kid. Now, not so much.

I rented Princess Bride while I was stationed in Germany.

Still prefer "Pride And Prejudice", but I really enjoyed Princess Bride.

Last edited:
I just learned that Andre was a physical wreck by this time in his life, and could not lift anything. The final scene where he "catches" the bride was set up so that he didn't have to bear ANY weight, because he couldn't do it.

As others have said, there are so many great scenes that it's impossible to pick a favorite.

Right up there with Monty Python's Holy Grail.

I just learned that Andre was a physical wreck by this time in his life, and could not lift anything. The final scene where he "catches" the bride was set up so that he didn't have to bear ANY weight, because he couldn't do it.

As others have said, there are so many great scenes that it's impossible to pick a favorite.

Right up there with Monty Python's Holy Grail.

You mean he didn't actually do the scene where he carries everyone up the cliff on a rope?

I am crushed!

Sleep well Wesley, I will most likely kill you in the morning

[Vizzini has just cut the rope The Dread Pirate Roberts is climbing up]
Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Forum List

Back