The Prince and the Figurine

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A treasure-superstition fable for post-Xmas 'feelings' of escapism! Thanks for reading (and Happy 2023, USMB),

;)

====

Amlan Satan, a princely-inheritor of fortunes, collected special commercial treasures and antiques and gems which he cast as magical diadems of capitalism storytelling, but one particular treasure caught his mind, and it was a haunted treasure, and it inspired him to make a special consumerism humor 'avatar' named Evil-Elf, a 'mischievous' Xmas-shopping time being reminding the Earth-prince of the 'alienation' of self-made whimsical insanity. He began losing his mental grip on the capitalism-Earth for which he started out writing stories sanely.

ir2.jpg

JOURNAL: As a 'newborn' messenger of capitalism superstitions, I shall cast my haunted figurine and Evil-Elf in Selfie-society now!

ir1.jpg

GIRLFRIEND: You're such a skilled chef, Amlan my prince, but this batch of Valentine's dinner is quite the exemplary (now).
SATAN: I've become more...expression-chess minded, and it's now colored my kitchen, my honey-bee of capitalism life (ha).

ir7.jpg

However much his lady charmed his life of cyber-storytelling, this eccentric and now haunted Earth-prince nevertheless kept his strange secret of being 'haunted' by the figurine-doll (Xmas-ornament) which augmented his capitalism treasure collection, which included sports-cards, antique car models, classic comics, and even old carnival candy stickers. This figurine, a female Nutcracker named Kitana seemed to whisper to the Prince (every now and then), "Forget me not and lonely you shall not be for any Xmas-season...or fortune's deed."

JOURNAL: I shall make Kitana my special 'figure' for fortune's stretch...perhaps I'll meet her somehow, life-sized, minded for haven.

nuto1.jpg

GIRLFRIEND: I have no idea where he is or what happened, truly...my prince simply...vanished from Earth.
DETECTIVE: You're no inkling as to his whereabouts or perhaps some 'theory' that he may've leaped to some Euro-property?
GIRLFRIEND: My prince (Amlan) always disclosed to me his fortunes and his intention to share them with me, so no!
DETECTIVE: Do you know if he'd had any 'known' enemies/rivals, perhaps in his cyber-field of work (creative writing)?
GIRLFRIEND: Everyone liked him, and though he started 'acting' rather eccentrically in the last year-or-so, it didn't seem causal.
DETECTIVE: Geez, maybe he was abducted by aliens, haha.
GIRLFRIEND: That's not a 'positive' joke/remark, detective; somehow...I think he...simply 'teleported' from Earth itself (wow).
DETECTIVE: Hey, sweet-heart, don't fear too too much...sometimes today's men simply 'flight' for a 'different' reason/Ego.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back