The Price Paid For Lies

I give him 3 days. But I hope it is an entertaining 3 days.

I can entertain you here. Just tell me anything that I said that you disagree with. If you want more entertainment, just look up any of my other threads and do the same.

Ok, I can do that. You claimed that humans have lost 9 cubic inches of brain mass. Can you offer medical references to back that up?

And please show what medically documented evidence you have that Hitler reversed the trend in shrinking brains.

First, if you are really interested, just enter into your browser, "How much have human brains shrank in the last 20,000 years." I'm sure you will find something to back me up. Also, I never said that Hitller reversed the trend in shrinking human brains. He simply had the ability to do so. Such as through eugenic breeding. This is the second time you said that I said something that I didn't. If you keep it up, I will just put you on my ignore list. Then you will be free to tell your bullshit to someone else.

If you heard that anywhere in this country, you can bet it is bullshit. Like the 6 million jews who supposedly died in the holocaust.
Where else did they die?

If you really want to know the answer, I can tell you where to find it.
I see...You were there when it happened?

Were you?
No, but I have talked to people that were...

Yeah. People who were lying to you. I just started a new thread in the history section called, "The holocaust. The fake history." See if they ever mentioned any of those things to you.

Shit, listen to him, guys. Correll and William the Wie spent the night in a Holiday Inn Express last night as well.

I can entertain you here. Just tell me anything that I said that you disagree with. If you want more entertainment, just look up any of my other threads and do the same.

Ok, I can do that. You claimed that humans have lost 9 cubic inches of brain mass. Can you offer medical references to back that up?

And please show what medically documented evidence you have that Hitler reversed the trend in shrinking brains.

First, if you are really interested, just enter into your browser, "How much have human brains shrank in the last 20,000 years." I'm sure you will find something to back me up. Also, I never said that Hitller reversed the trend in shrinking human brains. He simply had the ability to do so. Such as through eugenic breeding. This is the second time you said that I said something that I didn't. If you keep it up, I will just put you on my ignore list. Then you will be free to tell your bullshit to someone else.

You did say "There has only been one person in history with the ability to reverse this trend". I think Hitler was not even close to the only person to try and apply eugenics to the population.

Here is a link to a Scientific American article discussing reasons for brain shrinkage. Why Have Our Brains Started to Shrink?

Nothing about racial differences. Which would be the case if eugenics were to be an answer.

Also, FYI, Albert Einstein had an average sized brain.

Also, if you put me on ignore I will consider that you running from the discussion. Feel free. I will still be entertained.

You did say "There has only been one person in history with the ability to reverse this trend". I think Hitler was not even close to the only person to try and apply eugenics to the population.

Here is a link to a Scientific American article discussing reasons for brain shrinkage. Why Have Our Brains Started to Shrink?

Nothing about racial differences. Which would be the case if eugenics were to be an answer.

Also, if you put me on ignore I will consider that you running from the discussion. Feel free. I will still be entertained.

Scientific American may have their reasons. But so do I. Also, I said absolutely nothing about race. You have just been brainwashed to associate Hitler with racism. Hitler just happened to like people with blond hair and blue eyes. Why. Because that is the best sort of human. You can't fault people for supporting what is best. Or their own kind. Also, there were MANY different ethnic groups who supported and fought for the Nazis. Why? Because being into supporting your own kind is good and natural. No matter what kind of human you are.

Next, at one time in this country, they used to have eugenic laws. But I'm pretty sure that was just to keep retards form having children or some such thing. An actual eugenic breeding program is a far different thing. I have also heard of a European king from hundreds of years ago who used to breed tall people. It was even said that if he found a really tall person in another country, he would arrange to have him kidnapped to bring back and add to his tall person breeding program. That is about as close to a eugenic breeding program for humans that I ever heard about. Though I have heard lies about plantation slave owners breeding their negroes to be good athletes.

Next, Einstein was smart. But that didn't make him right about everything. And if he had nine more cubic inches of brain, he would have probably been smarter. Also, if I put you on ignore for saying that I said things that I didn't, that isn't "running away." It just means that I don't care to hear you tell lies about me. But you are free to tell your lies to others.

Last edited:

Scientific American may have their reasons. But so do I. Also, I said absolutely nothing about race. You have just been brainwashed to associate Hitler with racism. Hitler just happened to like people with blond hair and blue eyes. Why. Because that is the best sort of human. You can't fault people for supporting what is best. Also, there were MANY different ethnic groups who supported and fought for the Nazis. Why? Because being into supporting your own kind is good and natural. No matter what kind of human you are.

Also, Einstein was smart. But that didn't make him right about everything. And if he had nine more cubic inches of brain, he would have probably been smarter. Also, if I put you on ignore for saying that I said things that I didn't, that isn't "running away." It just means that I don't care to hear you tell lies about me. But you are free to tell your lies to others.

I brought up race because eugenics has typically been used to "purify" a race or to bring out the characteristics of a given race. But I will concede that it is not always about eugenics.

However, your claim that Hitler was the only person in history with the ability to reverse it, especially if eugenics is the "answer" is laughable.

Oh, and the reasons Scientific American said what they did is that it is based on scientific principles and experimentation. A larger body requires a larger brain to run the nervous system. Bigger brains do not necessarily equate to high intelligence.

Scientific American may have their reasons. But so do I. Also, I said absolutely nothing about race. You have just been brainwashed to associate Hitler with racism. Hitler just happened to like people with blond hair and blue eyes. Why. Because that is the best sort of human. You can't fault people for supporting what is best. Also, there were MANY different ethnic groups who supported and fought for the Nazis. Why? Because being into supporting your own kind is good and natural. No matter what kind of human you are.

Also, Einstein was smart. But that didn't make him right about everything. And if he had nine more cubic inches of brain, he would have probably been smarter. Also, if I put you on ignore for saying that I said things that I didn't, that isn't "running away." It just means that I don't care to hear you tell lies about me. But you are free to tell your lies to others.

I brought up race because eugenics has typically been used to "purify" a race or to bring out the characteristics of a given race. But I will concede that it is not always about eugenics.

However, your claim that Hitler was the only person in history with the ability to reverse it, especially if eugenics is the "answer" is laughable.

Oh, and the reasons Scientific American said what they did is that it is based on scientific principles and experimentation. A larger body requires a larger brain to run the nervous system. Bigger brains do not necessarily equate to high intelligence.

Many people have HAD tha ability to institute a eugenic breeding program on their people. But that doesn't mean they did so. Hitler on the other hand is said to have actually breed blond haired, blue eyed humans. But even that story is probably bullshit. Though from what I have heard, I would at least be willing to believe that he encouraged women to have children.

Next, there have been larger species of human in the past. But as far as I know, the types of humans that are considered to be modern humans, over the last 20,000 years, have basically remained the same size. Only their brains have gotten smaller. Why? Because something that gets less use is likely to atrophy. What could cause a human brain to get less use? The ease that lies can give humans to exist. Lies that governments and religions promote.

People love to tell lies and be lied to. It is no wonder that both government and religion are so good at it. Hell, most of you probably think the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened. Also, where commerce is concerned, asskissing seems to be the way it works. As it does in so many different things.

But there has been a price to be paid. That price is that in the past 20,000 years, human brains have shrunk by about 9 cubic inches. Or the amount of brain we have lost is about the size of a tennis ball. There has only been one person in history with the ability to reverse this trend. I will show you a picture of him. With your shrunken mind, tell me what you think of him.

View attachment 77171
Just for grins, what's your version of how the holocaust happened?

I just started a thread in the history section called, "The holocaust. The fake history." Read it. Leave a reply there and tell me what you think.
I did.

I think you're a fuckin' racist lunatic who hates Jews.

People love to tell lies and be lied to. It is no wonder that both government and religion are so good at it. Hell, most of you probably think the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened. Also, where commerce is concerned, asskissing seems to be the way it works. As it does in so many different things.

But there has been a price to be paid. That price is that in the past 20,000 years, human brains have shrunk by about 9 cubic inches. Or the amount of brain we have lost is about the size of a tennis ball. There has only been one person in history with the ability to reverse this trend. I will show you a picture of him. With your shrunken mind, tell me what you think of him.

View attachment 77171
Just for grins, what's your version of how the holocaust happened?

I just started a thread in the history section called, "The holocaust. The fake history." Read it. Leave a reply there and tell me what you think.
I did.

I think you're a fuckin' racist lunatic who hates Jews.

Ok. Let's try it this way. Leave a reply in my thread, The holocaust. The fake history," and tell me what I said there that you think is wrong.

Forum List

Back