The Power of Prayer

You lost your audience due to your deceitfulness. Not only is your profile off of a hate Christian website that provides material for God haters seeking to destroy the faith of others, It's downright un-original and dishonest of you. Your entire presentation has been full of deception from the beginning. This is one problem you won't be able to "soup up" because you started out wrong. That is what happens when you seek to deceive others, Campbell. You lose your audience.

I lived in the church for forty years. I taught Sunday school, was a member of the Brotherhood, worked with RA Boys, visited the sick and worked on a large expensive building additions to the church where I was baptized. I had most of the new testament memorized chapter and verse while I was still in my 20's. I retired in 1993 and within two or three months made up my mind that I would tell my kids that I had never believed that ancient horse shit! I did not want to die letting them believe I was that naïve. You folks don't seem to understand that:
1) Prayer never Has Changed A Thing
2) Your own mind is where your ideas originate
3) People who looked around and found a way to get the masses to give them 10% of everything were almost as naïve as modern day people are. If you believe so much go read this scripture from the New Testament and then prove your faith. Is this from some website which is destructive to your religion?

Mark 16:
17"These signs will accompany them that believe: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

snakes-620x362.jpg

Forum List

Back