The Popular Vote Excuse Destroyed!

Na, Actually the conservative/libertarian side received more votes in the general election

Credible link?
Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

It doesn't work that way. What do Gary Jonson and Jill Stein have to do with how many votes Trump got? You are getting into nutbag territory there.
Lol
Sorry, it does.
The general election is determined by the electoral college… Thank God
More people voted against the Hildabeast then for her... Elections have consequences

Idiot.

With the popular vote myth debunked my work is done here, time for a cold adult beverage.
11 pages and you have yet to debunk anything that shows Donald losing the popular vote.

Go enjoy your strawberry daiquiri.

The Democrats had to stop the Big Giant Recount, because it only took a couple of days before they got to Democratic districts that had far more votes than they did people living in them. Some of them in Detroit had almost 3 times the numbers of voters than residents.

Did you factor in the dead into your figures?

The Democrats had to stop the Big Giant Recount, because it only took a couple of days before they got to Democratic districts that had far more votes than they did people living in them. Some of them in Detroit had almost 3 times the numbers of voters than residents.

You conspiracy theorists are a hoot.

Dem's demanded recounts in Dem corrupted states yeah they backed off that quick.

Just another example of their drug addled incompetence. And they think they should have won. lol lol lol

Those would certainly be counted; Democrats don't think dying should deprive anybody of their vote, as long as it's for a Democrat.

Jake is brain dead, and they probably let him vote.

You are such a little

giphy12909123.gif

HRC still got 3,000,000 more votes than your messiah.

Trump CRUSHED Hillary in 7 out of the 10 largest states by population overwhelmingly winning the popular vote. :eusa_boohoo:

Sorry, the facts are far different from what you're reporting.

Republican Secretaries of State in 30+ states have certified the results. Ms. Clinton got 3,000,000 more votes than your blob.

Trump won 7 out of 10 of the largest states. Hillary a mere 30% that's sad, 30% popularity poor Hillary.

3M more votes overall speaks to her popularity--hence her landslide superiority in the popular vote.

the Russians hacked the ballot boxes and gave them to her.

At least that's what Democrats claim for the last couple years, the Russian tampered with the election n stuff. Most observers think it's a case of too many drugs, and similar to the Cheech Marin skit in that movie where he lies to his girlfriend and keeps telling her over and over that was late 'cuz he was carrying a baby into a burning building!!!'.

It's a certainty that most Democrats still do not get that joke to this day.

Had an interesting discussion with a co-worker about the popular vote thing. He claimed that majority rule was the "entire point" of our election process. So of course we want an election system that is based on the popular vote.

I call bullshit. If that is the point, it's a bad one. The point should be election good government. I've seen exactly nothing in my life to suggest that 51% of the people know better than the other 49%.

HRC still got 3,000,000 more votes than your messiah.

Trump CRUSHED Hillary in 7 out of the 10 largest states by population overwhelmingly winning the popular vote. :eusa_boohoo:

3 Million less votes is not crushing anything.
Na, Actually the conservative/libertarian side received more votes in the general election

Don't you dare claim libertarian votes as support for Trump.

This is fun.

So, you state that Hillary didn't win the popular vote because she lost 7 out of the top ten states?

That's like saying "it's not cake in your hand, because I have a banana in my hand"

Are you being serious or did you just drink too much?

yes

Nothing like having an either or question answered with "yes"

Are you a man or a woman? Yes.

Trump won 7 out of 10 of the largest states. Hillary a mere 30% that's sad, 30% popularity poor Hillary.

3M more votes overall speaks to her popularity--hence her landslide superiority in the popular vote.
Trump won 33 states. That’s a land slide.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

First off, Trump won 30, not 33.

And looking at history, you would know that is not really that big of a deal. Going back the the 50s, the average was 34.4..but somehow being under that is a landslide! You people crack me up!

2012 - 26
2008 - 28
2004 - 31
2000 - 30
1996 - 31
1992 - 32
1988 - 40
1984 - 49
1980 - 40
1976 - 23
1792 - 49
1968 - 32
1964 - 44
1960 - 22
1956 - 41
1952 - 39
I see obie got the least on that list.

Well, no Carter and JFK did. Then Obama. And Trump is tied for 5th from the bottom...now a landslide at all.
Three left wing hero’s did worse than Trump. That’s gotta hurt.

Forum List

Back