The Poor.. I mean Proud Boys kicks their Cuban token to the curb and become proud white supremacists

Yah, I posted about these racist white supremacists earlier.

I was 110% about these bastards all along, and the usual USMB suspects kept INSISTING on, read LYING about, that because of Enrique, they were not a racist group.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
What I've been saying about this racist, violent, far rightwing radical group has been 110% correct all along...

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

Read more... Proud boys infighting sees leading member form breakaway group to fight "white genocide"

Here's the token, afro-Cuban, Enrique Tarrio.

Reaping what he sows?

I still hear nothing ever about the Proud Boys other than from Democrats

and the other black members of Proud Boys are also tokens?

Got any examples of these alleged black poor boy members?

Other than the leader?

need pictures of the orientals, and hispanics as well?

or do you have your head so far up your ass you can't see to google?

1605282123748.png

So basically they are like the NAACP, except it’s for white people.

I don’t get how they can call themselves nationalists while apparently being opposed to Zionism. Zionism is nationalism for Jews.
Name a single terrorist act committed by the NAACP

I'll wait...

It's funny how you dic suckers reflexively run to the defense of a group that I am sure you will later claim you don't really support when its no longer convenient to..
Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

Then of course there is every BLM riot we’ve had over the summer.
Yo stupid ass think race riots started in the 60's??

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books don't go back to 1898 Wilmington, NC:

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books didn't tell you about how awesome 1921 was in Tulsa:

And I know for sure that your "how to cope with being a racist" pamphlets didn't tell you about this whit supremacist achievement:

Other than the leader?

View attachment 415567
Let me make sure I get your point...

An organization can't be racist if you can show pics of minorities in it...

Cool, since pictures are important to you....
0_zitled.jpg

Democrats are racist because why?

I assume that "look, we have people of color in our picture" clause don't apply huh?

I don’t get how they can call themselves nationalists while apparently being opposed to Zionism. Zionism is nationalism for Jews.

I'll wait...

It's funny how you dic suckers reflexively run to the defense of a group that I am sure you will later claim you don't really support when its no longer convenient to..
Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books don't go back to 1898 Wilmington, NC:

I guess your white supremacy revisionist books didn't tell you about how awesome 1921 was in Tulsa:

And I know for sure that your "how to cope with being a racist" pamphlets didn't tell you about this whit supremacist achievement:

Yes I am aware of the racist white Democrat history in this country.

Thing is none of those folks are alive today. Every race riot since the 1960’s have been negores.

Is that the best you got?

Other than the leader?

View attachment 415567

View attachment 415584

I assume that "look, we have people of color in our picture" clause don't apply huh?
So your party has a bunch of Uncle Toms. What does that prove?

Other than the leader?

View attachment 415567

View attachment 415584

Right, Republicans are racist because they didn't elect many, if any, people of color.

But, an integrated group like the Proud Boys are racist because... Somebody claimed they are?

Did you leave your IQ at home this morning?

Other than the leader?

View attachment 415567

View attachment 415584

Just tokens, right?

Other than the leader?

View attachment 415567

View attachment 415584

Well, Uncle Tom. First, you just cut out all the non-white Republicans. Second, Democrat whites don't elect people of color, they were all elected from districts where people "looked like them."

Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching and cross burning.

Today Democrats take the jobs of poor blacks and drive down wages by importing millions of illegals because they want to have their cake and eat it too.

And Uncle Toms like you go out and help them attack and recapture any black who tries to flee the Democrat plantation. 50 cent anyone?

A man is someone who has your own views and respects the views of others. You think blacks aren't men because you don't respect their views when they differ from yours. You're Archie Bunker.

kaz out, Uncle Tom

I'll wait...

Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

Yes I am aware of the racist white Democrat history in this country.

Thing is none of those folks are alive today. Every race riot since the 1960’s have been negores.

Is that the best you got?

You dic suckers are whining about your cult leader not winning an election and talking about armed civil wars because of it...

But you claim groups like the NAACP and people like MLK started race riots?

M_007mlk.1112 (20).jpg

I expect that from a racist.....you would have been one of those Democrats calling MLK a communist back in the 60's -- because one thing remains the same with people like you -- and that is conservatives have always been against every emancipation effort made by every historically oppressed minority group since this country existed -- and i don't give a fuck if you call em Democrats, Whigs, or whatever -- they are all conservatives and they are all fragile minded cucks like yourself -- that is why you pussies get so moist when we bring up your history

Forum List

Back