"The "POOR" a profile : free cell phone, free rent, free food,

We republicans couldn't care less about the worthless fucking poor that sits on your ass and expects the world to help them. Seriously, you either work and pull your own weight or starve! No one should have to pay for your worthless lazy fucking ass, ever. The rich are rich because they are intelligent and know how to save and invest every penny they EARN. They have every right to make MONEY...All these worthless leftist idea's do is drain the nation of its resources for worthless lazy bums.

Some of us Republicans would love to see a end of all this welfare, food stamps, section 8, ssi on down the list! No more free education either. If you give a damn about your child, you should get a fucking JOB and pay for that yourselfs. We're sick of seeing free shit(ssi, ssd, welfare, ect) being more then the defense budget. Where is the consitutional mandate?

If you're poor you better get a job or have a loving family. No one gives a damn about your worthless ass outside of that.

Limited government!!! CUT, CUT, CUT!

I'm voting for Newt Gingrich as he will end all this crap!

Is this a joke?

Nope,

If you want smaller government VOTE Republican. We will cut all this shit in 2013!

I want effective government. That means voting Republicans OUT!

We republicans couldn't care less about the worthless fucking poor that sits on your ass and expects the world to help them. Seriously, you either work and pull your own weight or starve! No one should have to pay for your worthless lazy fucking ass, ever. The rich are rich because they are intelligent and know how to save and invest every penny they EARN. They have every right to make MONEY...All these worthless leftist idea's do is drain the nation of its resources for worthless lazy bums.

Some of us Republicans would love to see a end of all this welfare, food stamps, section 8, ssi on down the list! No more free education either. If you give a damn about your child, you should get a fucking JOB and pay for that yourselfs. We're sick of seeing free shit(ssi, ssd, welfare, ect) being more then the defense budget. Where is the consitutional mandate?

If you're poor you better get a job or have a loving family. No one gives a damn about your worthless ass outside of that.

Is this a joke?

Nope,

If you want smaller government VOTE Republican. We will cut all this shit in 2013!

Well, hopefully, these people will have either a cell, or a landline. I don't give a shit whether or not the mother has a phone for her "social life". What concerns me, is what if one of her 4 children gets ill-has a seizure, stops breathing, etc... Most cardiac arrests in pediatric patients are the result of respiratory distress, and arrest...which ultimately leads to cardiac
arrest. Once a pediatric patient goes into cardiac arrest....VERY slim chance of resuscitating them.

I hope that the point of these phones is for the poor children, who have no say in the choices that their parents have made. Think about this for a bit.

Is this a joke?

Nope,

Not one repugnantcan administration has actually cut the size and cost of government in my life time.

Stop deluding yourself.

Is this a joke?

Nope,

What if you want to end the Conglomerates' stranglehold on the country? Who do we vote for then?

---------------

It is just such idiotic rants that provoke class warfare. If you deliberatly and maliciously insult people you have no complaint coming when it comes back to bite you in the ass. I know that you've convinced me that you are not paying nearly enough in taxes.

"The rich are rich because they are intelligent..."

Oh yeah it, takes real intelligence to be born to the right parents and on the right side of the tracks. Is there a rich person anywhere that actually knows anything about hard work and actually earning a living? I suspect the the rich milk the system for more freebies than the biggest welfare queen ever thought of and are not a bit bashful about doing so.

free internet, free health care!

YES the POOR are so down trodden!
Absolutely NO OTHER country offers these luxuries to the "POOR"!!!
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below:
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
THEY GET A FREE CELL PHONE PAID BY ME FROM TAX ON MY CELL PHONE!
b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.
c)FREE RENT...
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

THE '"POOR"!!!

You should be thankful to live in a nation so prosperous and generous that it can indeed make life a little better for the poor.

In many states a family of 5 with an income of 60K a year qualifies for free lunches for their kids as they are categorized as "needy" under the guidelines.
I tell that story often as years ago when I was coaching rec ball a mother came with her free school lunch card demanding that her children get to play for free as we did allow that for truly needy boys.
She sure was pissed driving away in her Suburban Denali after I told her to go fuck herself.
The average "poor" person in America under Federal poor index, which BTW have been doctored by the Obama administration to make a larger moocher class dependent on government so they vote for them, is the average median life style and wage for middle class Europeans.
What I find truly amazing is how many believe it is a great thing to see increased roles on public housing, food stamps, free cell phone, free medical care and free education.
That is always a bad thing and must end.

I was just remembering the time, oh....about 12 years ago, when I went on a housecall to a trailer park. These people were so poor, that they couldn't afford any kind of phone. The only means of communication they had, was a CB radio. They raised a trucker who called 911.

I will never forget that call. I literally cried afterward, as this was a single-wide trailer with two bedrooms...and these two IRRESPONSIBLE parents had six children, who were about 10 and under, living in that filthy dump. The home was filthy....the children were filthy. I mentioned it to the hospital staff, but never heard whether or not DCS got involved. So sad.

So giving those folks free everything and a government check sure helps???
Or would not it be better to help them by making them ACCOUNTABLE?
Not all of the poor are there because of their own actions over and over and over and over but a % is.
What do we do with folks that WILL NOT work, are lazy and unaccountable while spitting out babies like rabbits?
Until Americans realize that some people DO NOT deserve free help we are doomed.
Children are another mattter. However, what does that teach them when they see their no count parents get a free ride?
We currently have an entrenched moocher class. Wake up, acknowledge it and admit it.
Problem is Americans believe government asistance solves all problems.
HELLO, THEY MAKE MORE PROBLEMS.

free internet, free health care!

YES the POOR are so down trodden!
Absolutely NO OTHER country offers these luxuries to the "POOR"!!!
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below:
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
THEY GET A FREE CELL PHONE PAID BY ME FROM TAX ON MY CELL PHONE!
b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.
c)FREE RENT...
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

THE '"POOR"!!!

You should be thankful to live in a nation so prosperous and generous that it can indeed make life a little better for the poor.

Perhaps you didn't get the memo...

WE'RE BROKE.

I guess this thread is part of the "Let Them Die" Republican policy. "Let them die" is only half of it. They have to starve first.

Yeah people die if they don't have cell phones.

They do. Everyone needs some way of calling for help.

Funny...20 years ago there were no cell phones....and if one needed help and they werent near their land line...guess they died?

And the people before land lines?

They must have been dying all the time.

Is this a joke?

Nope,

Effective can go either way...improve our lot or diminish our freedoms. Liberalism (Obama and the Democrats) are quite effectively ruining this country.

A MUCH smaller government would be better than what we have now.

Oh, and don't forget this bunch of intelligent, hard working individuals.

shorejpg-a14c0a054689f7f0_large.jpg

Nope,

Effective can go either way...improve our lot or diminish our freedoms. Liberalism (Obama and the Democrats) are quite effectively ruining this country.

A MUCH smaller government would be better than what we have now.

Sarah G spot is a Marxists troll... only submitting and surrendering to the state will save you in her little world.

Early 1980's..there I was...poor. No bank account, no money, no home, NO CELL PHONE, NO INTERNET, no job....nothing. ANd I did not die.
True story.
Nope, I did not die. I did not take a handout. I made myself comfortable under the boardwalk and reflected. I got a job bagging groceries.....and 5 years later I SOLD my first company.
Again...true story.

Now...what made me poor? I did. How? Thought I had it all coming to me and I rebelled when I had to work hard for it..and lost my job.

If I turned for help, I may have never realized that I could do it on my own.

And instead of being retired at the age of 54 (in a few weeks), I would likely be a poor person NOT living under the boardwalk....but living in a section 8 housing, with a cell phone for emergencies, wifi food stamps and the rest.

True story folks...but of course the left will call me a liar.

This must be one of those class warfare threads I've been hearing so much about.

Weird that people can be so jealous of all the great things poor people get to enjoy.

Early 1980's..there I was...poor. No bank account, no money, no home, NO CELL PHONE, NO INTERNET, no job....nothing. ANd I did not die.
True story.
Nope, I did not die. I did not take a handout. I made myself comfortable under the boardwalk and reflected. I got a job bagging groceries.....and 5 years later I SOLD my first company.
Again...true story.

Now...what made me poor? I did. How? Thought I had it all coming to me and I rebelled when I had to work hard for it..and lost my job.

If I turned for help, I may have never realized that I could do it on my own.

And instead of being retired at the age of 54 (in a few weeks), I would likely be a poor person NOT living under the boardwalk....but living in a section 8 housing, with a cell phone for emergencies, wifi food stamps and the rest.

True story folks...but of course the left will call me a liar.

Liar.

Forum List

Back